DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Maybe old Guy should spray some of that on his nuts. Think they'ed start working again?
big idea Rolling Laughing Eyes

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Not a chance Floyd! They stay so wet the rust is like a weld on them! That's what happens when you become a basketball player and dribble all the time! Tryin' to work out a deal with the Suns in case they trade Amare off as I am the world's best "dribbler"! Laughing help Wave Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Just a reminder to all that have been on Mark's caring bridge page tonight at 9:00pm Eastern Standard time Mom (Christine) will be shutting it down.

Go to Mark's page and post any last thoughts to her as she is having it made into a book to keep and remember the great people that have offered thoughts, prayers, and stories along the way.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/markbrewer

Thanks,
SONYA.

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin folks....Wacky Wednesday Tongue

BB have a good day

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Humpday is here.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning All,ya'll have a gooden,prayers all around,see ya'll afterwhile................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
PB Blaster rocks! We use it by the gallons on the asphalt distributor trucks. We used to use WD40 but PB Blaster is better.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
I'm just saying, Wave

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Busy day ahead! Gotta go to Firebird and pick up couple of pairs of Hoosier slicks for customers, gotta pick up information at doctor's office to ship off to Insurance company and who knows what else! Ain't gonna be able to spend a lot of time in my Lazy Boy today for sure! You all have a big ol' gooden! Banging Head Wink Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! I'm baa-aack! Right into the fire. Came out to my car at the airport last night, dug it out, got home, had to shovel my little drive in front of the garage, steps, and walk. Yay. Trying to catch up here at work, it's gonna take a couple days.

Hey Mike! Wave

Been thinking about you, Bob, hope it's going as good as it can.

Wish I had gotten back in time to hit Mark's page one more time. But I will see you Saturday at the tree race!

Karen updated Nikki's page. Bring Kleenex. crying Praying Praying hug

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning, well afternoon I guess, gang!! Hope e'one is having a great day...looks like we'll be heading south to Gainesville in a bit...I'm just saying Wink Kids are excited, their 1st trip to Florida ( I did explain we weren't going to be seeing Mr & Mrs Mouse....yet...they don't care just happy to be going Cool)

I did get to say a couple of things to Ma, can't wait to head up North to visit with you guys again...

Since I've yet to figure out how to post with the blackberry, I'll ck in on you guys & talk to you next week!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
T.G.I.F. for me.
The next time we are in Florida, everybody is invited. I would love to meet all of you.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Well, mourning, again, seeing as we lost young Drake Simmons. I didn't know him personally, but he was a friend of a friend's, and Matt is tore up pretty bad. And Drake was a racer, so he's family. Just too many losses in the last year. Godspeed to him and his family and friends.

Always a pleasure to see you, Christine, glad you came out last night. I hope you made it home ok. That freezing rain stuff was an unhappy surprise. Good thing for me the light at 22/66 turned green as I came down the ramp, otherwise, I was going into the drifts to avoid hitting the guy sitting at the light. And good work with your explanation/threat. Big Grin

Good luck in Gainesville, Michelle! I'll try to follow results if I can, if they're on DRC. I didn't get to go to Sonny's last week, stop in and tear up some bbq and sweet tea for me. Big Grin

Hey Mike! Wave

Mouse, let us know if you ever are up this way. Someday we'll have to make the GMDRR reunion a reality. If I ever hit the Powerball, plane tix will be on me. Big Grin

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Evening Ya'll,been one of them days,but in hopes it'll get better,cold windy,with a day or two of milder weather coming,and then more winter,oh well.................... Smile..................

WaveHey Chuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good to have you back,it's got to be a rude awakening,to get back to all that snow,take it easy,racings around the corner............................

Good Luck,Michelle,and crew,ya'll have fun at Gainsville,and soak in the sun,before you wake up from the dream,we'll be watching........................... Car...............................................

Ok,ya'll have a gooden and prayers to all in need and hopefully we can get back on track tomorrow,ya'll have at it.................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Went out to the AZ Nationals today to pick up some Hoosier slicks for a customer today and ended up "gabbing" most of the time! Don Higgins from Crew Chief Pro was there and got to chat with him a bit and met Mike McBrair and we are gonna go to Los Dos sometime this weekend hopefully and got to meet Lance Trujillo from Gillette, WY. Gonna see if can scrape up enough cash to pay general admission on Saturday of $46 and $10 to park! Gonna go by NAPA store down the street tomorrow and get a coupon that is supposed to save me $5 on the ticket! My daddy told me to "watch the pennies and the dollars will take care of themselves" so I do that ever chance I get! Got to visit with the Blodgett Clan also! Goin' down to visit more than watch the Pro's Saturday. It was 75 degrees today but supposed to cool down Saturday to 68! Eyes Hum Ice Cream Wave Cool

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
We're supposed to have a little more rain starting tonight. Hope it quits by tomorrow. Gotta build a scooter rack for the front of the trailer and can't weld outside in the rain.
It shouldn't affect Guy's day though, they probably won't see it till Monday.
Y'all have a gooden!
Praying Angel hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning You All, Wave Sun a shining,winds a blowing and colder than a Barney and Thelma Lou date,back in Mayberry RFD,on a Saturday night,I'm just saying, Tongue............................

Hey Chuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wave........................
Hey Guy,tell all them fellers out there having fun at the Nationals Hey for me and Mannie,while we're back here frezzing our butts off in the snow.............. Car.......................

Floyd,you be careful welding,and don't let none of them hot metal balls roll down your arm,it can make you dance,I'm just saying.......... Eyes Big Grin......................

Well hope ya'll have a gooden and I hope the suns a shining wherever you are today,and I'm a hoping for all my Drr friends to have all their prayers answered,and needs met,God Bless and hope to see ya'll in a bit.................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! It's actually getting into the 30s today. I'm just hoping my garage roof and house roof don't collapse, especially the garage. That's where all the valuable stuff is. Big Grin Lots of people here having problems with the freeze/thaws getting water into the house.

Hi Mike! Wave

My buddy welded up old parts into a trophy for our tree race tomorrow. One of those hot metal balls almost got him, good thing for jeans. I'll post a pic of the trophy later. I think it's pretty cool.

Bob J, hop in with Slick and RBJ and come to the tree race tomorrow! We're having a bunch of fried chicken!

TGIF y'all! Go get 'em Michelle!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hey Mike, my kids the welder. I just supervise.
big idea Rolling

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
Hey Mike, my kids the welder. I just supervise.
big idea Rolling
...........Well ever job has to have a supervisior......................... Tongue Ice Cream Big Grin..................................