DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Mr. Weatherman, I apologize. It is raining as we speak. Started about 4 am but it seems to be stopping now. Wasn't hard, just a pitter patter.
I spoke to soon. Roll Eyes

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,Floyd it rained all night here,must be raining all over the world,lol,suppose to rain all day and tonight,this winter the weather is as crazy as I can remember.............. Hum........................

Prayer to you all my friends,and go 9ers,don't care who wins the other game,but we'll pull for the 9ers all the way,Mannie says we will pull for the 9ers cause Susie likes em,and that good enough for me............... Praying hug Christmas...................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
Good morning all, its a great day to be alive!

Its a little chilly here this morning with 5 inches of snow on the ground. On my way to Island Dragway this morning for the racers meeting.

Have a great day everyone!

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Woo Hoo Happy Football Sunday. Mike give Mannie a big ole hug from me, what a sweetie to root for the niners for me. We are ready here at 49er Central, stocked up on junk food and wearing my lucky 49er sweats. It's been a very long time since I have been this excited about a football game. It is raining here, so I have to think it is raining in Frisco, which could be to our advantage.

Well I have to go make some onion dip for the chips, so you all have a great day. Stay warm and safe.

Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying

GO NINERS!!!!!!

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Wave
Mornin Y'all!
It's cold and wet here on the left coast.
Just want in
hug to all the ladies. Back to bed for a nap. Too cold to stay up.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Well, those games didn't go the way I would have preferred. I feel bad for the Ravens kicker. That's gotta be like taking a tenth at the stripe, and breaking out by .001, in a big money final round. And I feel bad for the Williams kid for Susie's 9ers. I hope you're doing ok, Susie. Trust me, we feel your pain here in Pittsburgh.

I pushed the Cutlass up a space, after I cleared enough of a path, so I could put the hot rod Cavalier wagon in the garage Friday night. Kept it from getting all the snow and ice on it, and today it's going close to 50 degrees, so it will melt most of it anyway.

Ok, let's get the week rolling. Woo. Sorry, that's all the enthusiasm I can muster on a Monday. Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,kinda wet around here today dry for a day then more rain,grab a sweet tea and a plate of gravy bisquits Chuck,me you and Susie and Mannie will just be real ready for next season.............. Hum.................

Prayers to you all and have a wonderful day.................... Praying Wave................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone. Well Chuck & Mike it is pretty quiet and subdued around here after yesterday. We are all pretty sad, but still really proud of the Niners for their incredible season. I thought both those games yesterday were exciting and much better than a lot of playoff games I've seen.

You all have a great day and talk to you soon. Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of dragdavis36
posted Hide Post
Afternoon, Drr! About to head to Barrow for 2 1/2 days this afternoon... wish me a safe flight and productive trip. Me and a co-worker are going to do rural outreach. For those curious... google Barrow, Alaska. Brace for shock.

Posts: 719 | Location: AK | Registered: April 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning! It went up to 62 yesterday! Temps will be falling today and the wind is kicking up again.

Susie, sorry about the 9ers! I was hoping they would win!

Made some decisions over the weekend. I have to keep moving.

Comfort and strength to those who need it! Ice Cream

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hi gang, the last few days there have been 3 of the good ol guys from racing leave, the guys that Mike & I remember from yrs ago, Scales, Cooterback and heard last night that Julian Hambone Lewis passed also...gives you a reason to take pause, it's easy to get caught up in life and forget the simple things. Give someone a smile or a hug today, it's good for the soul.
Feeling the pain for Susie & Chuck...only watch the last few minutes of the game..owch. I know Chuck, come footin...I might try it out sometime before then see how it does Wink right now we are trying to make a super gas car outta a hot rod car since nhra isn't running super street at any of the natls around here. Might be a little slow, but if we can get it off the line on the 400 tree, it'll be ok... I think Hum
Hoping we get to skip winter this year, be fine by us, we all have spring fever now. Kids came home talking about Alaska having 27 feet of snow the other day...WOW, told them we had a friend who lived there...they want to come visit Christina Eek Lil man is having a ball playing bball, he stands a head taller than the other boys his age, we haven't put away the college fund yet but are thinking we may should encourage this a little more with the cost of college..
Have a great day gang !! hug

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Christine is right about the wind and all, but we're still on the mild side of winter. All the snow and ice we got Friday and Saturday is gone, except in parking lot piles.

Christine, you rock!! hug Coming to the car show this weekend?

Christina, safe travels, good luck!

Michelle, yep, come footin'! Big Grin Sorry to hear about the 3 good ol guys. I hope the S/G testing goes well when you get to that point. Just about all 5 of us were the tallest, or close to it, in our grade school classes, so I know how lil man feels. Great that he's having fun!

Mike, Nicole (ahem!!), Ken (another ahem!!), Mouse, Floyd, WAO, Slow, Paul, et al, have a great day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Howdy folks,long and short of it,is busy,busy..................... Car........................................

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
mornin' ya'll!... gonna be 80 something here today!...looks like a shorts and tank top day!....i thought i'd share that with ya!...lol
Big Grin....

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning,Michelle, Mannie plays at Woodlawn sat.morning at 10am,maybe we'll see ya'll there,trying to talk MHR into coming with us,he's my oldest son,lol.................... Eyes................................

WAO,when did we quit wearing shorts and t-shirts,it was 62 here yesterday and you quessed it I had the short pants on,which I had them on Mon.and it was high of 40,I can't wear long pants till it's in the teens............. I'm stupid.........................

Ya'll have a wonderful day gotta go see who's in the driveway,Trinaday is cutting a shine......................... Praying hug Wave...............................

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Well, good morning to ya'all. Gonna be a balmy 40 degrees here in the land of Buckeyes, the worthless nut, and it's the end of January. Thats how it is here, ya just never know what the day may bring. God Bless you and have a nice day !!! Big Grin

Remember the CHANGE

Posts: 2 | Location: Home | Registered: September 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Morin' all! Over center day! Congratulations to my friends Kevin and Justine Romeo on the birth of their second daughter last night. Mom and baby Ellie are doing fine.

I'm still not complaining about this winter, so far, even if I'm not in shorts. Looking at mostly 40s for the next week or so with some rain.

Welcome Birdman. Buckeyes at least gave their name to buckeyes, the candy, so it's not all worhtless. Big Grin What part of OH are you in?

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning! I'm freezing! I love my hot and humid weather!!

Chuck, I do not know if I'm going to the car show. My boyfriend did not invite me! LOL If I make it, I will text you!

Welcome Birdman!

Everyone have a wonderful day! Sending strength and comfort for all!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Suppose to be a high of 60 here today. Not bad for the end of January.
It's my Friday, so that's a good thing.
Y'all have a good one.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post