DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
mornin'...lol

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,going to be pretty around here today and then turn back cold again,well it is winter time so we'll be having crazy weather............. Smile.....................

Gotta to get out today and do a few things while it is pretty,doing some work with the tractor yesterday,and a nickel part broke and stopped what seemed to be a good bit of work,thats why we have nickle and dime parts so they can let us rest............... Banging Head................................

Prayers to you all my friends,got a few sausage bisquits left this morning and some hot coffee,have some ifn you will,and have a good day.................. Praying hug Wave............................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Rainy and warm here to start the day, then the wind is going to blow it all out of here, and we're going to have winter back the rest of the week. No complaints here, it's been really mild so far for the most part this winter.

Hi Mike! Wave You talking sausage biscuits, or biscuits with sausage gravy? It's a good gravy day, I think. Big Grin

Mouse, I'm with you... 4 day weekend just flew by.

Paul, racing season is just around the corner. April 14 for PRP's opening day. If my junk is ready, and Mason Dixon has something decent in March, I'll try to sneak there. But I'm never ready that early. Gotta pull the 455 and go through it, maybe step up the cam.

Michelle, come footin'!! Big Grin Are you coming to PRP for the Pro Am?

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
And Susie, woooooo, congrats to the 9ers! Smile

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Jim Abate
posted Hide Post
We started points sat night chuck, does it make you feel warmer up there Tongue

Posts: 56 | Location: fort myers | Registered: January 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of dragdavis36
posted Hide Post
Mornin Drr. It was a cold cold 3 day weekend. I start my traveling around next week... up to Barrow, then Anchorage in 2 1/2 weeks, then Colorado for vaction in 3 1/2 weeks then back to Barrow in March, Anchorage in April, Barrow again in May. It'll be nice to get out of this negativo 40 degree weather! Stay warm, ya'll!! I sure am missing home!!!

Posts: 719 | Location: AK | Registered: April 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
It's Humpday. The weekend is almost here.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! And Christine, or someone, left the fan on all night! Or the big bad wolf was really huffin' and puffin', 'cause the house was a rockin', and not in a good way.

So, Slow, nope, you're not making me feel warmer! Someday I'll get to FL in the winter again.

Christina, how does a VA accent go over in Alaska? Just wonderin'. Big Grin

Stay warm all, and have a great day!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,Chuck if you put OCD wonder ifn anyone would notice,now lets get back to the order of business, Hum Eyes I'm stupid..........................

Chuck the wind is blowing so hard here at the foot of the mountain,that it blew my camper door open this morning and it was locked,it woke me up and scared the crap out of me,and when I looked down I did'nt have but 4 toes on my right foot,I thought to myself thats some strong winds,then I remembered why they are just 4 toes,my new Indian name is,you quessed it 4toes................ No No I rule help...............................

Ok enough foolishness,not really, feeling good today Dr. said go back to doing whatever it is that you do,and I said,what did I do,he said whatever it was you was doing a good job,amazing what modern medicine can do for you................. Tongue.............................

In all seriousness ya'll have a good day and prayers all around............... Praying hug Wave....................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks.
It's my Friday. I dislike 10 hour work days, but I like 3 day weekends.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning folks,a little chilly here this morning,gotta get to it and load some junk cars,they went up some,and I got to get to hauling,get some hospitial bill money and maybe a little left over for some racing here in the spring.................... Car...............................

Well prayers to you all,and Mouse have a good fri.on thrus.and Chuck who we pulling for this weekend in the play offs,Mannie said ask you,he said Chuck knows Fooseball,so who'll win.................... Praying hug Wave....................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Cold start out there today brrrrr.

Mouse, 10 hours is a long day, but yeah, that 3 day weekend every weekend would be a sweet option.

Hi Mike! Wave You know, I don't know who to root for in the AFC. I'm not a fan of either team. I was pulling for the Texans. They hung with the Ravens, just a shame Yates made some rookie mistakes throwing the interceptions. I guess I'll go for the Ravens, mostly because I really can't stand Bellicheck. In the NFC, we'll pull for our friend Susie's 49ers. Both should be good games.

You all have a great day!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,looking good today,sitting in line at the scales,waiting on Gordon's at Statesville to open up and unload my cars,had a good trip this morning,figure I'm hauling about 13,500lb of cars,or hoping,clutch fan on the truck locked up on the way down,hope it will hold together till I get home this morning,got one there hate to have to buy one on the road............. help.................

Well hope you all have a great day,and I'm with you Chuck on the picks,Mannie says he likes the Giants just so we can argue about it,lol,prayers all around.................... Praying hug Wave..............................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
What to do, what to do. Guess I'll finish getting the motor tore apart.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
I'm having internet problems. IE won't let me reply but firefox will. I know I can't get to my bank using either one. The bank told me verizon has been having a problem for a week.
Any how, got the mufflers on, serviced the truck, nut and bolted it and they cancelled our first race of the season cause of cold and possible rain. All dressed up for a party and no party. Guess I'll take a nap.
Y'all have a gooden! hug to all the ladies.

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning gang hug

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning peeps! Cool Stay warm! Ice Cream

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! Got about 4 inches of snow, but the sun is out right now. It was a booger freezing morning when I opened the door, only 7 degrees. But, it's January in Pittsburgh, it's supposed to be like that. Just a little worried about what they're calling for later today, possible ice/freezing rain mixing in with the snow. I just want to get home before it moves in.

Mouse, just a ring and bearing rebuild, or are you picking up some ponies?

Hi Mike! Wave I don't really have any favorites left in these 4 teams. Giants have been playing great, but the 9ers are at home, and their defense is tough. So we pull for Susie's team. Smile

Bummer Floyd. I was looking to get a vicarious thrill through your racing, since we have 3 months yet. Looks like it's up to Slow.

Michelle, come footin'!!! Big Grin Are you coming to PRP June 1-3?

Nicole, Ken, Susie, et al, where yinz??

Have a great weekend everyone!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mad
Damn weather man was wrong again. The forecast has changed completely but I guess it's too late to get the race back on.
Confused

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy Friday night everyone. Thanks Chuck & Mike for rooting for my 49ers. To say we are all thrilled around here is putting it mildly. Everywhere you go, that's all anyone is talking about, even the women. It has been so long since we had something to cheer about and to tell you the truth, most of us thought they would be lucky to win half their games this year.

Well the storm door has finally opened and it has been raining for the last 2 days. Wind is howling and they are calling for gusts over 40 mph tonight and lots of snow in the mountains. We really need it as we are way behind normal and need to do some catching up.

Got the block back from the machine shop and it is really pretty, Harry did a heck of a job on it. Mark has started putting it back together and if all goes well, we will be ready to race at Infineon next weekend. This 455 is being built right, no cutting corners and getting cheap parts. Can't wait to see how she runs.

Floyd having the race cancelled because it is already raining is okay, but to have it cancelled and then the weather is good just sucks. We have a 2 day race at Infineon next weekend, come on up and play, the weather man says it is supposed to be nice.

You all have a great weekend and everyone stay safe and warm. Wave Michelle, Mouse, Christine, Ken, Olds, Nicole, Christina and everyone else. Oh who am I forgetting Ummmmmmm, oh yeah WA. hug

Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying

GO NINERS!!!!!!!

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post