DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF!! Sun is out, nice to see, temps going up into the 40s, woo hoo, that's shorts weather (but we'll still wear winter coats with them)! Big Grin Hoping to head to the Practice Tree Nationals tomorrow that Jeff Serra is putting on, then watching the Steelers on Sunday.

Slow, Tebow actually has me a little worried. He got the wins to get them there. I just hope the Steelers D is too much for him, and that the Steelers can handle the Denver D.

Hi Mike! Wave Rest up, and you and Mannie cheer hard on Sunday for the Steelers. I want to hear you up here! Big Grin

WAO, good to see you in, sorry it's a little slow, hope it picks up for you. Good that you're keeping busy.

Christina, I think I had the same email a time or two, where someone sent the collection of the snowmen strips over. Good stuff.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of dragdavis36
posted Hide Post
Gooood morning Drr.

FINALLY FRIDAY! Hopefully it stays warm enough to bo boarding this weekend!

Posts: 719 | Location: AK | Registered: April 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,dang good day,pretty weather for Jan.and I've got that rambling fever real bad,can't afford to go far,but gotta go somewhere,these are the times that a feller like me needs no strings attached to nothing,but it is probably a good thing I do,cause I mite ride till the money runs out,and could'nt get back to where I started................woooooweeeeee............thats deep dodo right there.................................. Eyes Hum Tongue..................................

Alright prayers to all you fine ladies and gentlemen,ya'll have a woooooweeee day and we'll check in from summers afterwhile........................ Wave.......................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
Good morning people, its a great day to be alive!

Running out this morning to pick up another load of firewood. Got to keep the fuel supply topped off.

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Good Sunday Morning...it's a beautiful day!!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Going to be a little cooler around here today. Glad I finally got the motor out of the S10.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,good do nothing day,well until 4:30,then its Steeler Fooseball,Go Steelers,prayer all around have a fine Sunday................ Praying Wave........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Jim Abate
posted Hide Post
Teebo time.... Big Grin

Posts: 56 | Location: fort myers | Registered: January 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Jim Abate
posted Hide Post
I said it for i week, and i say it again,dont count that FLORIDA GATOR out,its what time!!!!! Eyes Eyes Eyes

Posts: 56 | Location: fort myers | Registered: January 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good evening everyone. Chuck I'm sorry the Steelers had to lose, but that was one hell of a game. I have to give it to the Broncos, they really wanted that win and played a good game. We were on the edge of our seats right to the bitter end.

Yesterday was my birthday, so Mark took me out to dinner and got me my favorite cupcakes. I'm only 364 days from qualifying to collect Social Security, though I hope I will still be working and making too much to collect without being penalized. Unless I hit the lottery (which I always forget to play) there is no way my Social Security check would pay the bills.

Well you all have a good and safe Sunday Night.

Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying
Christmas

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, Susie!
Don't take the SS til you need it. The longer you wait the more you get. I applied for mine when I hit 65 cause I was planning on retiring. But the economy took a dump and I'm still working, even though it's part time. I could use that extra 30% if I had of waited till 70 which happens in March.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Happy Birthday Susie!
Well, it's Monday already, time for work again.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,just lost along post to puter land,where do they go............... Mad..............

Chuck our Steelers played good beat up like they are,so good job Denver,I'm thinking that the game in foxboro would have been better,if the Steelers was there,you know it's all good.................. Smile.....................

Happy b-day Susie,hope it was a good day for you................... Wave..........................

Prayers to all you folks and have a great day........................... Praying Wave...................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Jim Abate
posted Hide Post
Chuck look at yesterdays passing yeards,was it 3:16 ..... Eyes Wink Wink

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! The sun is out, temps going over 40 today, I'll take it! Watched the game at my buddy's house, I was their best man 17 years ago, with their 2 boys, good stuff. It was a good exciting game, the Broncos capitalized on the mistakes the Steelers made and deserved the win. Injuries really hurt, as did bad clock management, something that hurt them all year. Oh well. Let's go Pens!

Happy birthday Susie!! hug

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of dragdavis36
posted Hide Post
Happy Monday morning, y'all!!

Happy Birthday, Susie Smile

Hope everyone has as great week... its going to warm up here mid week... then back to cold cold. -38 this morning. I cannot wait for vacation!

Posts: 719 | Location: AK | Registered: April 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
We got Monday out of the way, now bring on the weekend.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning friends,hope everybodies day is a good one,off to take Mom,which is doing well,to see one of her sisters this morning,and then back to resting my non big-toe foot........... Eyes Tongue............................

Prayer to all you fine folks,and thanks again for praying for me,I'm sure thats why I've got along so good with this infection............. Praying hug Wave......................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Sun is out here again today, nice to see, feels good too. So far it's been a mild January, which now that I've said it, means we'll drop into an ice age and Christine will beat me up.

Hi Mike! Wave Good to hear mom is doing well, and your foot is too.

Hey Ken, where ya been?? Hope everything is going well with you.

And that goes for everyone out there. Ice Cream

DRR Sportsman
Picture of dragdavis36
posted Hide Post
I keep waking up hoping its Saturday... but I am surely wrong everytime.

Good morning, ya'll! How's the East Coast weather?? Its 1 above today... its like a heatwave! Thats good news if it could stay warm in the hills through the weekend so I can enjoy the outdoors!

Mike - hope you're still recovering well! Smile