DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everybody.
Humpday is here.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day!

Hi Mike! Wave Welcome back! I hope the taters sell well. You know they're fresh! Big Grin

Michelle, hope all is well.

Gotta hop to it. You all have a great day.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,good to be back to my old routine,it's funny never thought I was one for routines,but it sure feels good be on one,just saying................... Smile.....................

Well prayers to all my Drr family,gotta go to the tater barn and get some ready to deliever,will it ever end, Tongue.................... Praying hug Wave............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! My Friday! Off tomorrow, wish everyone was, for Veteran's Day. Keeping my fingers crossed for good weather for PRP to open on Saturday. I haven't made 1/4 mile passes in 5 weeks!

Where did everybody go??? Confused

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,good vet.day to all who serve and to all who has served this great country,this great country has taken hit after hit,but when you have great people,like our men and women of the military,you may knock us down,but down think for one second you have won,because when the bad guys and gals turn around,BAM,we gotcha..................

I'm pround to say that my young nephew,Isaiah is the fifth generation in his dads family to carry the military banner,I'm so proud of him and what he stands for,God Bless and be with him always................ Praying hug...........................

Prayers to you all my friends and may this 11-11-11,be the bestest day ever known to you all.............................. Praying hug Wave.....................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
11-11-11, pretty neat thing...

hi Gang...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,man things a quite up in here,hope everybody did't fall off the same cliff,lol, Eyes Tongue...................

Well if anybodies listening,prayers to ya and I hope you all heal up soon,love all you guys and gals,hang in there,I'll be along with a rope to pull you in ASAP.................. Praying hug help Wave..................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Hey Mike Wave
As predicted we are getting rain here is SoCal. Weather man say's all day so looks like a Monday finish for sportsman classes. My Buddy Brian McClanahan went red in rd 1 of SS but his boy Private Ryan is still in stock and ss.
Y'all have a gooden hug to all the ladies.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone. Been really busy this last week trying to tie up all the loose ends before we go to Tennessee. Being self-employed and having no backup makes taking a vacation a challenge. I'm getting really excited and can't wait to get there, only 4 more days and I get to hug the daughter & son-in-law. I've been saving up these hugs for a year now, so there is going to be a lot of hugging going on.

Hey Floyd you are getting the rain that just left us. Hopefully the weather man will be wrong and it won't cause a Monday finish. Our pal Steve Parrish who beat Mark in the final at the ET Finals is down there representing Division 7 for the national championship. I kind of have mixed feelings about Mark not winning, if he had won, we wouldn't have been able to go to Tennesee and I really can't go more than a year without seeing my kids.

Well I have a ton of things to do today, so better say goodbye for now. You all take care and have a wonderful weekend.

Wave Christine, Chuck, Michelle, Ken, Nicole, Mouse and everyone else.

Wave hug WA you better be having some fun.

Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Morning Susie
A lot of people are hoping we get some dry time today. There's a couple of the big hitters in the pro classes that aren't qualified yet.
Have a good time back in Tennessee. hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone, its a great day to be alive. Wave Racing season is over for me and my new job now until the end of the year is leaf clean up. Have a great day guys and gals!

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,be safe on traveling to Tenn.hugs are good.............. hug.............Floyd said it was ok for me to hug sometimes so I tried it and I liked it........... Wink Tongue.............................

Prayers to you all my friends,it may of sounded like I was complaining about helping little sis,on her farm,I was'nt,just was talking to hear my head roar,but I'm kinda sad now that we are done,seems my days will go back to the norm,makes me kind sad,could it be I found my calling this late in life, Hum Confused..............ya'll have a great sunday,and keep me in your prayers,will be starting off Rev.services at a local Chruch tonight,on my favorite date,the 13th,see ya'll....................... Praying hug Wave.....................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
2 day work week for me, then surgery on my knee on Wednesday. Only suppose to be out for a couple of weeks.
Y'all have a great day.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone,Mouse we will be praying for you,and hope it all works really good this time.................... Praying..........................

Prayers to you all my friend and may your day be just fine.................. Praying hug Wave.........................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,is they're anybody up in here,wow,quess everybody is busy,so slow down and pull up a pop crate and sit awhile,I may need to open up the Diner again,looks like we need sum gravy and bisquits and tenderloin,and maybe sum hashbrowns(since I've been in tthe taters for so long),so lets eat,Sweeeeet Tea for my pal Chuck,and maybe he'll let ya'll have sum....................... Tongue..................................

Ok,prayers all around and may this be the bestest day ever known by you................... Praying hug Wave...........................................

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
wishin everyone a great day. i'm doin good just been ziggin'and zaggin' really busy and blessed...i been slackin' gettin to the table lately but i'll do better...o.k?..i'm syre ya'll seen me in and out on other threads!...evryone take care and keep a happy thought...
Wave susie!....and the rest, one by one!..Allen

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Getting ready to head to the surgery center for my surgery.
Hope everyone is doing well.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,prayers for ya Mouse,prayers to all you folks................. Praying hug Wave...............................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Gang...missed you guys! Only one more day Susie til you get those hugs, enjoy every minute!! G'luck Mouse, hope you do well! Hi Allen, 434! hug Floyd, Chuck & all of you.. sending you that pm I forgot too Floyd. Crazy busy here, appreciate the continued prayers for Rick. Would have loved to come hear you Sun nite Mike, let us know next time.
So much to do, so little time...wishing you guys the best day ever!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good Morning everyone. Just a few more hours and we will be heading to the airport. Hey Michelle so looking forward to those hugs, hope Rick is doing better. Good luck with the surgery Mouse.

You all have a great day and please say a little prayers for us that our flight goes okay. I am such a baby when it comes to flying, just scares the he!! out of me, but a good stiff drink and an anxiety pill will chill me out.

Love you all and thanks for being my friends. You all have a wonderful day and I will keep in touch while I'm in Tennessee.

Hugs & prayers all around. hug Praying

Wave WA

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post