DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Duck"
posted Hide Post
Good morning guys. Glad to hear that Mannie is doing good. Tell him hello.

Its off to the wonderful world of retail today again. Christmas is coming. Everything this time of the year has to be done yesterday Mad Mad

Brandon Bailey

God Bless

Posts: 3969 | Location: Spending Time with my Kids | Registered: March 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
It's Friday and I'm not at work. Life is good!
They've scheduled one last bracket race at the track for next Sunday, so I gotta make sure the S10 is ready.
Y'all have a great day.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,got up late,soo going be short today,prayers to you all and Floyd that pup looks good on you, Big Grin..........hang in there pal,and Mannies team lost by a TD lastnight,he still scored two TD and 5 sacks,so it's good to lose some I quess,he's really motivated now..................... Tongue Praying hug Wave.....................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
morning gang...ready for the weekend...

Brandon, you were p'bly a mile from our house when you came thru Galax..glad you had a good time!

wtg Mannie, sending thoughts Floyd =)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MsFurr,

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! Absolutely gorgeous weekend on tap here, sunny and 70s, nice and cool at night. Perfect for PRP's race all weekend!

Happy birthday Christine! hug hug

Brandon, I don't know what's worse, dealing with retail customers, or being on the corporate side. I think the holiday rushes gives you the push.

Mouse, I hope you get the win at Tulsa.

Hi Mike! Wave Go Mannie! I hope he's having a blast playing da fooseball, and you are watching him.

Floyd, glad to hear you're doing ok. Keep your head up, pal.

You all have an awesome weekend!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
hey guys/gals....i'm good ,just been busy! i'll be in and update ya'll . yer the man..floyd!

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good saturday morning gang,prutty around here,off to the pumpkin patch,be cool ya'll,prayers everywhere.............. Praying hug Wave..............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Brought my Chewy home today forever. Put him right next to Diane so I can talk to them both.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,slept in a little this morning,wishing I had a cheesebuger all the way this morning,and a tater fry, Big Grin...............

Floyd,I can only hope that I can have a woman to love like that in my life just once,Diane and Chewy was lucky to have you in their lifes.................... hug.................................

Prayers to you all my friends,and if at all possible hug somebody today,and tell them that old country Mike,said too............................. Praying hug Wave.....................................

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Well Gang I am still hanging......... Went to the track Friday when Sheldon got outta school.. Scott went a few rounds not bad Crisco came up and cooked for us.....(eat way too much) The Cards won bow and now moving on Yhea!!!!

Sat. Scott got down to 4 cars in the 10K I am so proud of him not worthySo cool to watch.. then left and picked up my Mommy yahoo.. SO glad she is finally here!!

Scott is racing again today I am homw finishing up stuff so we can leave to go to FL....

Floyd that is one beautiful dog Smile She doesn't know how lucky she is.... yet hug

Well have a great Sunday gang!!!

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
thats a great memorial mr.floyd! memories that will make you smile right on!...all's well here ,just got in from church and the demons have fled for now..lol...gonna go piddle with the dragster for a bit and then try to plan my week!..
Wavemike
Wavechuck
Wavemichelle and family
Wavenicole and scott
Wavemouse
Waveken

uummmmm..oh! big idea Winksusie baby!

yooz guyz keep a happy thought, dont miss yer blessing and God will supply all our needs!...Allen111

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hey everyone, I just wrote a novel to you all about my adventures at the ET Finals and then somehow it got lost. I just don't have the energy to write the whole thing over again. Man I hate when that happens.

Mike, happy to hear that Manny is doing better. Sounds like fooseball might be better medicine than all the stuff the doctor gives him.

Floyd, I so missed seeing you at the ET Finals, but you really wouldn't have enjoyed all the drama that went on. Sometimes the competitiveness goes a little too far and takes some of the fun out of it. There are just some people who are not good sports and want to win at all costs.

Wave Christine, Michelle, Mouse, Nicole, Chuck, Ken and everyone else.

I didn't forget you WA. I've been keeping an eye on your dragster project and it seems to be coming along quite nicely. You take care and have some fun. Ice Cream

Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Well, I can certainly tell you that I am not feeling the Love.

I make a selfless act, and what do I get? An angry, *****y "what's her name".

Today, I grilled some really nice 2 inch steaks, made mashed potatoes and corn, with a small salad. Well, what's her name ate half her steak, and most of her taters and corn. Well, she is always whinning about how carbs are ruining her diet. So, with only thoughts of her well being in mind, I finish off the taters and corn. I was the one that made both of us three helpings each of taters and corn, so I figure I should be the one to throw myself on the "left over grenade", so that she would not be tempted. But NOOOO, no hero here. Just a piriah. Seems she had some tater pancakes in mind for tomorrow, and now she will be gnawing on the lettuce instead.

Well, the one good thing is there was enough steak left to make "poison beef Ramien" for tomorrow. But, I won't be throwing myself on the left over grenade, regardless of my good intentions

Anyway, hoping things are going great for everone. Gonna be a busy week up coming.

Ken Gasbarri

ps anyone think I should ask what's her name to make a yellow cake with chocolate frosting for the Green Bay game tonight. I would share.

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ken I am lmao at your post. Yellow cake with chocolate frosting sounds yummy.
Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
@ Ken...i think i'm dating what's her name's sister!...

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Monday is here again.
Y'all have a good one and God bless.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Duck"
posted Hide Post
Michelle, I thought about u guys while driving thru Galax

Well gang, its Monday and this time next week i will be a married man. Im really looking foward to it. Gotta try it once.

Brandon Bailey

God Bless

Posts: 3969 | Location: Spending Time with my Kids | Registered: March 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
next time give us a yell =)

Good Morning gang, I know the gang at PRP had fun this wknd, hope you all have a great day!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,lol Ken,but I would like a slice of cake,please.......... Big Grin..............I believe whats her name twin sis is around here to WA............. Eyes Tongue................

Prayers to you all,and Susie my puter eats my long posts to,ifn I could get ahold of that little dude,me and him would have a meeting of the minds............ Hum Praying.............bye ya'll............ Wave.................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Treed again,Duck a married man,huh,good luck to ya,bud,and Michelle,by 001.......... Eyes..........again...............ya'll have a great day................