DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.

Chuck, love the picture, you clean up real nice. Jim Tomsula is doing a great job with the 49ers defense. That's cool that you went to school with him. The story on how he became a coach for the 49ers is really awesome.

Mouse, sorry the weekend didn't go too well. Hope the problem with the knee is something that can be fixed easily.

Michelle, wow that's a bummer about the dragster. I will definitely say a prayer that everything will turn out okay for Rick.

Nicole, glad you had a wonderful vacation. Those non racing vacations are far & few between.

Mike, it sounds like Mannie is doing much better. Since you've got a thinkin job in the taters, should we call you Mr. Potato Head now. Big Grin

Floyd, don't you work too hard, remember, you are supposed to be retired.

Ken, sounds like things are improving for you. Now just don't tick What's her name off again and you will be doing pretty good. Ice Cream

WA, hope you are staying out of trouble. By the way been following your post on the dragster and it looks like it's coming along nicely. hug

You all have a great day.

Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Fall is definitely in the air. 43 degrees out there, and a high of 60 today.
Y'all have a good one, and God bless.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning! Still getting over pneumonia!

I agree with you Mouse, summer is definitely over! Waiting for the day that I can move to Florida, or Vegas!! LOL Sorry about your race day not working out for you! Hopefully your doctor can get your knee back to working the way it should!!

Michelle, sorry to hear about your misfortune! But hey, your good at what you do, and you have the best team (family) always with you!

Mike, Mannie just may be ready for a college team! Keep him busy, that just may what he needs! Congratulations to Mannie!

Chuck, wow you sure do look cool strutting! Will let you know if I am going to have another get-together in November in memory of Mark. Closer to home this time!

Floyd, did you get a buddy yet? It won't be a replacement, it will be an addition to your family! Thinking of you!

Nicole I received my magazines, and hit "like" on FB for Megan's page!

Okay, prayers and thought for those who I missed! School is half way finished. Studying a lot as usual! Take care and be safe!!!! Remembering all our Angels......

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning,short and sweet this morning,love all you guys and gals,(getting soft Floyd) Wink......off to Vet with Tipsey for puppy shots and off to the barn to bag taters,so ya'll have a wonderful day and prayers to all ya'll great folks............... Praying hug Wave.................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day, as our dear Guy would say. Thanks for the compliments, I appreciate them.

Michelle, sorry to hear about the carnage. That's the hard part about racing, when it comes at the worst time. Prayers for Rick, keep us posted.

Susie, I'm glad he's still with the 49ers. He was a good guy. And that is a neat story, if it's the one I'm remembering, all he did to be in coaching.

Nicole, World Series starts tonight! Should be a good series. I can't make a prediction.

hug Christine! Hope you're 100% soon. Works for me! Big Grin

You all have a great day! Ice Cream

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
It's definetly fall out here. Kinda nice.
Hi Christine, no, not yet. But it's on my mind.
Chuck, if I was a little closer I'd ask you for a date, you looked so good.
Michelle, you know what hey say, go fast don't last!
Mikey, I'll take a 5lb bag of russets.
hug to all! Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
T.G.I.F. For me, and it's a half day at work also. MRI is scheduled for 1:30.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,a little wet here this morning,got the anchor out the winds are supposed to get up after bit,hold what you got,as they would say............... Eyes Tongue........................

Good luck with the MRI this morning Mouse,and prayers that it'll be ok,prayer to you all my friends,and have the bestest thrusday you ever had................. Praying hug Wave.............................

Floyd will kennibec taters work did'nt grow any russets this year,these tater are uhm uhm good.............. Big Grin.........................

And this is old country Mr. taterhead checking out.............. Wave.........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning gang, we love any kind of taters around here lol...hope you guys are good, prayers all around for everyone...Nicole, send me your cell # & I'll text you a pic of this up2u stuff I have & let me know if Megan needs it, I can send to you.

Check out Lil Man...dress up day at school...
Shaggy Rogers
[URL=Photobucket]Shaggy[/URL]

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MsFurr,

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Bit breezy up here too. Guess the summer had to end sometime.

Floyd... Uh... thanks? Big Grin Laughing

Mouse, I hope you get good news after the MRI.

Hi Mike! Wave Strap the mini Winnie down! Someone might think you're Dorothy gone reeallly south! Big Grin

Zoiks!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,just got in,I hate driving alnight to get home,and Kansas is so far,and Chuck the gang and the Wizard said Hi, Eyes Wave.........Mannie and mini-winnie and me,we are racking up flyer miles..........woooooohooooo............................. Big Grin.....................

Scooby dooby do,did'nt realize Shaggy lived in Galax, Hum Tongue...........man little man you looks cool...................... Cool....................

Ok,gootta get at it,prayers all over the place,have a goodern if at all possible,tater bound,old country taterhead outttttttt............................ Praying hug Wave................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Got a Dr appt this morning to find out the results of the MRI.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! Cool, breezy, drizzlely, gray, good day for sleeping, but gotta pay the bills.

Hi Mike! Wave If'n you landed in Kansas, I know Mannie would want Toto to add in to the pet collection. Big Grin

Mouse, good luck with the knee.

No racing for me this weekend, but I think I'll be calling the action Saturday and Sunday at an Ohio track. You all have a great weekend, and get this prescription filled, at least once:
Ice Cream Ice Cream

It's medicinal, so it's good for you! hug

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hi gang, going to get Madi's cast off today...yeah...just hope it stays off, so throw up a prayer or two if you don't mind...

Lil man and Rick off to Mabry Mill and Nancy's fudge for field trip day...there can not be another child who likes candy as much as Adiayn...his eyes just light up, and I find stashes all over the house..lol

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,prayers that Madi got to leave the cast off,and I love candy too,Adiayn's a kid after my on heart,the only problem is I stash it and forget where I stashed it,getting old is great............. Big Grin.....................

Chuck,Mannie wanted the lion,but I said NO,we're running out of room,if it's a animal,he wants to bring it home,lol................ Tongue............................

OK folkes prayer all around and may sat.bring you and yours all kind of fun and joy,and W's ifn you get to go racing,me I'm off to the farm,love me some fall weather,37 this morning,what to wear,what to wear,red long johns under my short britches looks well odd,but you can rollem up like long sleeves,works well for me,you know me always looking to make a fashion statement............................ Eyes Tongue Wave hug Praying....................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
morning big MIKE and mannie Wink Wave

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
wishing a happy weekend to all everybody!...all that are racin' -be sfe! and all that are watchin' -enjoy!i'm wofkin' on something today ,just dont know what cause it's to early to say!..prayers and support go out to all my DRR friends today
mike-mannie-michelle and family-rooster-ken-mr.chuck-mr.floyd-nichole -mouse-
and my most favoritist gal in the whole world...susie baby! I rule

be-blessed - get out there and be somebody....there aint nothin to it ,a baby can do it!...Allen111

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang.
Well, surgery is scheduled for Nov 16th. Not exactly what I wanted to hear, but it is what it is.
Y'all have fun, and have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
I'll be thinkin of you Mouse.
Hey Mike and WA.
hug to all the ladies. So many women, so little time.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,sorry to hear about the surgrey Mouse,be praying for you pal............. Praying...................

To all my drr friends,have a great sunday,and rest up if you can,me,I'm going to watch dega,and rest up,cause this week looks dry so that means tater week all week,woooooooohoooooooo.............prayers all around........................ Praying hug Wave....................................