DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hey Chuck,
I've been talking to Michelle for a long time and have never been able to lay an eye on her. But my son has. He see's her every year at PRI and she gives him a hug for me but he keeps it. One of these days I will go back there. Everybody say's it's fantastic.

Y'll have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Mike, you're right as rain about the racing family. It's one of the great parts of drag racing. That's awesome what they did for you, great stuff.

Floyd, I was so excited about going, I forgot your son goes. I would have said hello. It was fantastic. This year even more so with the warm weather. It was high 60s, so on Saturday, after the show ended, we sat on the sidewalk and watched the load out for a little bit. Tina from Street Outlaws drove her Colorado out, so did a few other cool cars.

You all have a great day! 10 days before Christmas! Christmas Christmas 2

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning DRR burrrr.... 29* last nigh going for a high of 47*, dang hand me that coffee will you!!!!! Well some good news for Tucson, we are back with NHRA ..... well good news for some I Liked that fact we had 2 sanction bodies in AZ. Just wished IHRA would have a better handle when they had the track....
Now with Jim Hughes we should start getting back some car counts.... Over night I had some inquirers on a new promoter whose planning on some big buck races at Tucson , they are not racers themselves and are planning the first race at night in the first week of February....Last year the average night time temps in the low 40s at 8:00pm ( wonder how that's going to work) LOL

Mike, Keep making good progress , happy to hear the good news...

Chuck, Funny for me to say this ( send some of that warm weather down here, will you? ) help

Fern, hoping your wife is making some positive progress...

Everyone make this a Great day , do something fun...

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Evening folks.....Mama is holding steady and I guess that is good.....Floyd and Big Mike you all keep hangin in there. Going to Baltimore to pick up the trick of the week trans from ATI in the morning and stop and see Danny Lattimore on the way home.....Starting to collect my stuff.

Posts: 6225 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Morning folks. Does anyone's wife have trouble saving money? I swear I can't get it through my wife's thick skull on how to save money. We both do very well for ourselves her being 31 and myself being 29. But for the life of me, she can't save a damn penny and it's hard not to think about finances when I'm around it all the time. Anyone ever have that struggle before?

Posts: 593 | Location: West Chester, PA | Registered: September 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
this is a conversation that should have happened before you got married.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
This is true Ed. I guess I was just a little irritated this morning when posted earlier. It is around the time of Christmas.

Posts: 593 | Location: West Chester, PA | Registered: September 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
this is a conversation that should have happened before you got married.

LOL Rolling Ed, did you read the OP post!!
SAY GOOD MORNING ED .... LOL Laughing

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning all.... Still LMAO , sure do like to see Ed poking around.... Last Night I was on Class Racer forum and he was having fun with those guy's too......Posting up a storm ... He sure can get under peoples skin....

Its freakin cold ... 28*.... Chuck thought you could have sent a little warmth this way.

Hey guy's have a great day to everyone.... You to ED!!!!! Double Thumbs up

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Oh I like Ed. I have no problems with him at all. Miss his Chevelle.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all, over center day!

J, I'm sending you all some warmth, at our own cost. Looks like winter is going to move in for the weekend, at least in temps. It's been a long time since we were NHRA. I am a big fan and supporter of IHRA, love what they do for the sportsman racer.

Fern, good to hear. I hope your parts go back together good and help you print slips.

1258, I'd chalk some of that up to youth. I did the same thing. Sometimes you learn the hard way. Ever look into a Dave Ramsey class, or other personal finance type class? Pay yourself first, 401k, emergency fund, etc.

Ed, nice to see you stopping in.

You all have a great day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Camaroracer1258:
Oh I like Ed. I have no problems with him at all. Miss his Chevelle.

I was not bagging on him , just having a little fun....

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning to all.... Last night we had a real fun Christmas party, I believe some techs will not be coming in.... LOL The weather here is in the low 40s going up to 60s, (thanks Chuck good job on the weather)over the weekend in Tucson we will see mid 70s..... So I'll be able to get some primer on the car... My last piece that I need for the transformation is leaving Hairy Glass today.....

I hope everyone is getting health and fit... Fern I hope you round up all your upgrades, time really fly's when your be hide the 8 ball....

This is my Friday , So have a great day and weekend guy's...... Double Thumbs up

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Whirl wind trip----Got new trick of the week ATI trans and had a new hub and rebuild done to the balancer, picked up new slicks, and SAW my new motor going together. Saw new grand baby and riots didn't develop in Baltimore. Got home, checked on Mama and found no change. Got to get some sleep now.....Where you hidin Mike?????

Chuck you ever get that flea motor out of there I am developing a lot of good parts that I don't use anymore Big Grin

Posts: 6225 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all, TGIF! A week before Christmas... time seems to really blink by in the weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

J, that warm weather came at a price here. We're in the 30s today and tomorrow, which is more normal for December than the 50s. I like snow at Christmas, but it doesn't look like it's happening. Sounds like that was a good party!

Fern, not sure if I knew you were a grandpa again, congrats. If I find another 455 block, we'll talk. I have a Torker for sale if you know anyone looking. Otherwise, I'll keep where I'm at with the SBO junk.

You all have a great weekend! Christmas Christmas 2

Ice cream time! Ice Cream

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good SUNDAY evening guys been a good weekend here just watching football and resting,my new leg is ok but my joints are aching go back to the dr.tues. so we'll see what needs to be adjusted,maybe need a couple of turns on my ladder bars and get it going straight,lol..............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hi gang, absolutely can't believe 4 days til Christmas!! Chuck, great to see you at PRI, wish we could've spent more time together...Floyd, I gave Marty two hugs this year so he better have give one to you!! We talked about you and how much fun you would have there!! Can't wait to meet in person, maybe we will make that trip out West this year with the kids!

Thanks for all the prayers for Rick, he is doing really good. Thoughts and prayers all around!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Michelle, no, he won't. I don't share my hugs with him so he won't share with me. I'm glad the two of you get to see each other every year, it's almost the same thing. Maybe next year I'll break down and go back. I know I would have a ball.
Y'all have gooden! Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
What a way to start the day. I wake up and go to get my coffee and there isn't any. It's supposed to start at 3:00. I figured the timer gave up. Turned it to manual and get my first cup. I am ready for my second cup and just saw the clock on the computer, it's only 2:30. Duh!!!!! I'm going back to bed.

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
too funny Floyd! Morning Gang...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post