DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Humpty-hump day. Yeah MIchelle, go get 'em in Commerce! S/C only?

Making changes, Tee?

Christine, I understand keeping the financial part of it in order. No need for deficit spending... been there, done that, it sucks. Good luck with the schooling. Let me know if you want to talk to Mikey, I have his number.

Hi Mike! Wave Yeah, you're better off finding a dentist. Who knows how long you'd be at the bar waiting on someone big enough? You could go through more than $400 in drinks! Big Grin I like the updated lyrics!

Glad to hear yesterday was a good day, Bob, hope that's the first in a long string.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Well, today woulda been my mother's birthday! Wish she was still here so we could have a party! But it also means that we are just 10 days away from my wife and I's 45th wedding anniversary and 20 days from my 69th birthday so it ain't all negative! Still got a lot to look forward to, especially with my goal to set the family "endurance" record set by great-great grandfather who passed away in 1928 at the tender age of 101-1/2 as a result of his simple job: Pony Express rider! And that was at the time when Cochise and Geronimo loved to take the "white man's" scalp! You all have a pleasant day! I gotta get the table cleared off as Ms. Furr is comin' over to get me to do her taxes for her! Hope we can split the refund! Wink Big Grin Hum Laughing Praying Missing Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!

Squeeze, twist, pull, then yank. There, I got that tooth. Eek

Did you take the rake with you, Bob?

Everybody have a gooden. I'm goin to be sittin here all take jerkin my thumb off the button in my mind. Damn, we got some rain comin in. Might be spendin a lot of time at the Hungry Hunter.

Car Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
You got it Guy and here's a happy 45 years to you and Mrs Guy!!!

Well, I just entered in my first nhra nat'l event...the kids are here with me so we had a lot of fun with it! Even got sev phone calls from my friends, kinda like having a baby or something with all the excitement!
sc only Chuck at both, for now Wink

Mike what about going to the college to get your tooth out, I've heard about them doing cleanings...just a thought.

Prayers for little JJ. I didn't mention it yesterday but I had a few seconds of sheer terror & panic Monday night, while we were waiting for Chevy to get groomed the kids & I went over to the mall, Madi was checking out perfume @ Belk, I heard a child scream from the back entrance then turned around & Adiayn was no where, I started saying his name, then with an image of someone dragging him out the back entrance began screaming his name while e'one just stared at me like I was crazy...I was so thankful to hug him as he stepped out from behind one of the other counters, then explained again how important it is to stay right with me. Scary to know as many times as I've discussed this with the kids, it still happened.

Sending prayers & hugs to you guys...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ms Furr! Mike, don't you have a pair of channel locks? Just drink a 1/5th of Jack Daniels before you use them and you won't notice the pain at all! Wink Laughing Praying Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
Sorry Mike...I didnt see yours yesterday.
BTW my second job was dentist...tought myself.If gas didnt cost so much I'd come down and relieve your pain.I have my own tools,vise grips..jaw spreader...Cpt. Morgans private stock,and hammer... Laughing

Mornin all...have a good day...it looks like it gonna be nice for a change. Big Grin

life is like a jalopeno,what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Bob, it's downhill, shouldn't cost that much. But gettin home? I'm just sayin, that's another issue.
So far so good. All the rain talk has been just that, talk. A few sprinkles here and there. We're goin any how. One of the guys just got a 40' bus so we'll have a nice place to get out of the rain if it does happen. It's even got a ice maker so I'm takin a little JW to ward off the cold and protect from snake bite.
Y'all have a gooden. It's off to the races for me. Car

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning! Looks like we have a break from the snow! Saturday going up to 42-45, depends on which weatherman you believe!

Good luck Floyd! By the way you need a farm too! Have lots of fun! And, how do you rate not doing your taxes till October? Be good!

Guy, your farm is growing fast! Stopped over the other day and did some work for you!

Hey Nicole, I hope your settled in your new home. Don't forget, still planning my trip to Nashville!!

Mike, gotta get it pulled! I'm sure you can find a denstist that will pull it cheap! Or, we'll just do it for ya!!

Michelle, good luck! C U soon!!

Chuck, thanks for the conversing! I really appreciate it!

Bob J...you hang in there, be strong, thinking of you!

Okay, gotta keep moving! Have a wonderful day! It's going to be a good day!!

Love ya all!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Friends and Neigbors,prutty out this morning,wind a whistling,cold as crap,wait crap ain't cold,unless it's been there awhile, Eyes See this is what happens when you talk to yourself to much,the conversation turns to crap ............ No No......... Smile..................

Bob thats ok about not seeing me,I was just picking at ya,I sure wish you where closer to,I'd sure let you get it out of there,a few sips of this mt.med.I have would have me numb in no time,a big drank and heck,I'll forget about the pain and just sing and dance awhile................. Laughing ................I sure hope you're having a good day bud,I'm saying prayers for you.......... Praying........................

Floyd have fun racing and think of us cold old easterners out here,and tell JW I said hi,last time I saw him,I was............ Eyes Tongue Big Grin.............

Well,MaB,Michelle,Nicole,Mouse,Guy,BB,and the rest of the gang,ya'll have a wonderful day,and prayers for all in need of them,oh and have a gooden on top of the wonderful....... Big Grin.......................

Wave Hey Chuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
I had a NDT class that went pretty late last night, so i took today off work.
Going to be in the upper 50's around here, so i'm going to try and get the blown motor out of my S10 and my new one in this weekend.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hi guys, work then gone to Commerce...have a great smile-filled weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! You guys are giving me the willies talking about pulling teeth with channel locks and vise grips. Though Mike's anesthesia did get my attention. Big Grin

There is this strange orb up in the sky emitting light! I don't know how long it will last but it's nice to see it again!

Michelle, is that Zmax 1 you're entered in? Very cool whichever it is. I hope you do great this weekend.

Christine, my pleasure, anytime.

Mouse, what's an NDT class? I hope the motor swap goes smooth. Is your new shop all set up the way you like?

Hey Mike! Wave How's mom?

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the help on FB Farmville Ma Brewer! I feel sorry for the folks who's fields I fertilize today! Went to Los Dos two days in a row and changed from my usual (tamale and beans) to a red chile burro and it "hit bottom" this mornin' so I gotta lot a fertilizer today!
It's already watered down so need for rain or irrigation either! Don't usually go two days in a row but went with Elaine's (wife) cousin who paid the tab a I did his mom's taxes! Need to get the golf cart washed off today and loaded back in the trailer and maybe start up the car and make sure everything is okay so I can be ready for the race on March 13 & 14 at
Firebird if they do, in fact, have the race! This sounds like it could take two days! You all have a "tipsy Thursday"! Big Grin Wink Hum Ice Cream(need a lot today!) Laughing Cool

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Morning ALL!~!

You guys are cracking me up my cheeks hurt from smiling reading all the Tooth pulling!! Rolling

Christine I have not forgotten your trip to Nashville . . just let me know when and where and I will be there!!! Ice Cream

Well back to work double load when Scotts gone.

Praying hug Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I guess it's Good Afternoon now, LoL.

Chuck T. just informed me that there were some prayers going on over here in this forum for my son, JJ. I had no idea, so I just wanted to stop by to say a big thank you to everybody. The thoughts and prayers mean the world to me... it's hard when you have a little one who is sick a lot.

Well, gotta get back to work here. Thank you all again... you guys are the best! Smile

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Kimmy,glad you stopped in,please keep letting us know how he's doing,God Bless you little JJ,we're praying for you.............. Praying....................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
Mornin all I hope all is well...I think we're gonna have another nice day.

Mike I hope you have a pain free toothy day. Wink
Prayers for JJ Praying

Floyd I hope you enjoy your race outing..and when you get home you can rub it in since we still have remnants of snow on the ground. Frown

But we're on the top side of the grass Big Grin and thats a good thing... Big Grin

Have a great day.... Ice Cream

life is like a jalopeno,what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning ya'll,prutty morning here,and a prutty weekend on the way,so prutty I may take in Farmington's pro-am sunday,get my early spring racing fix............. Big Grin Car......................

Bob thanks,if I can ever get this infection out there,that dude is coming out of there,I'm on a antibotic,so maybe by the first of the week,it'll be gone........... Praying.......................

Well ya'll have a gooden and prayers all around,and hopefully we'll see ya'll afterwhile......................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
\It's cold here in Bakersfield. Temp supposed to get to about 60 today, humididty 80 right now. We get 1 qualifier today and another tomorrow the it's may the best car win. I just hope the track isn't too cold. The place is packed. The bad weather reports didn't keep anybody away.
I'll check back in tonite and let ya know what happened. Y'all have a gooden. Car

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Morning All!!

It looks like a nice day here and supposed to be a nice weekend so I had better get busy lots to do before Scott gets here with all his shop equipement!!

Hugs and Prayers!!

Praying hug Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post