New
Find
Notify
Tools

ROWDY IS BACK!!!!!
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Harvick spanked em today. Good day for JR. Klye got lucky and stayed on the lead lap!!!

Posts: 193 | Location: ohio | Registered: July 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
2 races and Jr has a 1st and a 2nd, where Krying Kyle.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I think he meant......

ROWDY IS BACK....of the pack.

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Kyle Busch's thrilling move in the final few hundred feet of the Truck Series season opener led to his 99th win outside NASCAR's top series. The victory infuriated many fans. NASCAR heard them loud and clear. NASCAR said Saturday it is looking at potentially limiting the number of second- and third-tier event Sprint Cup regulars can run during the season. Officials have already talked about a potential rules adjustments, and Busch's win Friday night surely will lead to more discussions. Maybe even a change. "We're definitely aware of the fan messaging we get," said Steve O'Donnell, NASCAR's senior vice president of racing operations. "There's a balance, especially talking to the tracks, of having a Cup driver or two in the Trucks or Nationwide.We have had discussions with the race teams about ownership and should Cup drivers get points and we've looked at should they be limited in the number of races. It's something we are really studying." Busch has 63 wins in the Nationwide Series and 36 more in the Truck Series. Busch and fellow Sprint Cup driver Brad Keselowski own Truck teams, and NASCAR star Dale Earnhardt Jr. owns a Nationwide team. And with sponsorship key to funding those operations, corporations often agree to sponsorship deals with the guarantee that the driver/owners will get behind the wheel in a handful of races or more. Tracks, television rights holders and NASCAR also all benefit from the draw of racing's top drivers. Of course, that usually means young and upcoming drivers get overlooked or left out of the car.(Associated Press)(2-22-2014)

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Stupid move on NASCARS part. Nobody said a thing when Mark Martin won a ton of races in the 90's but we didn't have social media back then for people to cry.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
This will be just one more idiotic move by the goofballs in charge of nascar now!
These yoyos are driving away the long time fans with their constant screwing with the rules!
The only Cup races I make any effort to see anymore are the road races because of the goofy "lucky dog" and the "free passes" and the goofy "ten race" end of the season boondoggle which they screwed up even more now!!!!!
I've followed nascar since 1961!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Well Klye was there.

Posts: 193 | Location: ohio | Registered: July 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well Klye was there

Racing with Danica....lol

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
Picture of Scott Smith
posted Hide Post
LOL^^^^

Posts: 7021 | Location: Montgomery Al. USA | Registered: October 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Won in the minor leagues again but tough times playing with the big boys..

L8R, Mike

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
There is fixin to be another Kyle takin names! Was fun to watch the 2 of the best goin for a win today! And yes, I rank Larson up there as one of the best.

Posts: 7757 | Location: Turnin left on the dirt | Registered: March 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of Scott Smith
posted Hide Post
When Darrel and Larry said the 48 had not had a tire problem all day I knew his day was done LOL!

Posts: 7021 | Location: Montgomery Al. USA | Registered: October 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One race! He is in the chase to choke again..

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
And yes, I rank Larson up there as one of the best

Got a lot to prove. Not sure he is with the best team. Winning in nationwide is a whole lot different than winning in cup.

L8R, Mike

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
quote:
And yes, I rank Larson up there as one of the best

Got a lot to prove. Not sure he is with the best team. Winning in nationwide is a whole lot different than winning in cup.

I agree on the team deal and when he signed a few years back I was concerned. But he has been runnin up front! Did you not see todays race? Finishing second to KB and givin him a run for his money! Not something JPM ever did with that car (ok In INDY but still blew it on pit road). Maybe the team ain't the issue?

Posts: 7757 | Location: Turnin left on the dirt | Registered: March 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
wow...kb won?...oh well, he still sucks!

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
wow...kb won?...oh well, he still sucks!
Yeah he won with a little help from a caution. Otherwise he had no chance.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Did you not see todays race?

I was there. And yes he did a very good job but lets not be so quick to crown him just yet. Has shown a lot of promise for sure but he is in the big leagues now.

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And we should care?

L8R, Mike