Notify
Tools

ROWDY IS BACK!!!!!
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
Have any of the other drivers with much longer in the sport and a FRACTION of the wins ROWDY has stepped forward and said "I suck all year long????????????????????????"
One HUGE difference most of them haven't been with first rate teams their entire careers!!!!!!

Posts: 193 | Location: ohio | Registered: July 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
One HUGE difference most of them haven't been with first rate teams their entire careers

Some have never!!!

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Would you be referring to har har and e, who has been driving the same equipment as the last 7 out of 8 championship winners have and has a whopping 2 wins in 7 years!!!!!

Nope, referring to Krying Kyle.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Boucher Jr
posted Hide Post
Kyle Busch admitted he sucks and chokes under pressure in the chase.

This thread is dead

This thread is dead

This thread is dead

Posts: 236 | Location: Il. | Registered: December 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boucher Jr:
Straight from Kyle Busch's mouth in his last interview Rolling

"Too many people were telling me that I suck, and that I fold up when it comes to the end of the season, which is true. I do," Busch said

ol' Richard Childress knocked some sense into the Meat-Head, eh?

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Fan or not still hate to see this happen

Kyle Busch said he is closing his Nationwide Series team because of a lack of sponsorship. Parker Kligerman ran the entire season for Busch in the #77 Toyota and had 13 top-10 finishes. Busch drove the car in 2012, when he went winless in the Nationwide Series. He went back to driving Joe Gibbs Racing's cars in Nationwide this year -- winning 12 times -- and used Kligerman in his Kyle Busch Motorsports car. Busch also fields three entries in the Truck Series and won Friday night's race at Homestead-Miami Speedway. It clinched the owners' championship for Busch, who won eight races as an owner. Busch had six victories and Darrell Wallace Jr. and 17-year-old Erik Jones also won for the team

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
On Friday, while discussing the most dominant athletes in sports, Donovan McNabb said NASCAR driver Jimmie Johnson wasn't an athlete. "He sits in a car and he drives," McNabb told Fox Sports. "That's not athletic. What athletically is he doing?" McNabb went on to rank Johnson third on his all-time list, behind Tiger Woods and Kobe Bryant. On Sunday night - after winning his sixth NASCAR championship in 8 years - Johnson addressed the situation in a Fox Sports interview. "Yes, I am an athlete, and so is every other driver in one of these race cars," said Johnson. "Even Tony Stewart." The Stewart reference was, of course, a joke. But Johnson found nothing funny about McNabb's comments. "I think it came from an uneducated frame of mind because he hasn't been to a race," Johnson said. "I did find it interesting that if I'm not athletic I'm still third on his list. So evidently I fall into athleticism somewhere

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
Picture of Scott Smith
posted Hide Post
If JJ isn't an athlete then Tiger Woods isn't either.
All they do is walk around a golf course. They don't even get their heart rate up. Ice Cream

Posts: 7021 | Location: Montgomery Al. USA | Registered: October 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
I'd like to see mcnabb stay with JJ in the marathons and triathalons he competes in!
mcnabb was in such poor shape he couldn't function at the end of the Super Bowl that the Eagles defense got them to! He let a chance to win go wanting because he was fatiqued!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I have driven a cup car at Fontana and if you don't think these guys are athletes you are a fool. Ran 3 different times starting at 10 laps then 20 and the final a 50 lap run and when I got out of the car I thought I was going to die. I don't know how they run 500 miles in one of these cars power steering or not its brutal. Stick McNabb in one of these cars and get it up to speed like I did and see what he says.

L8R, Mike

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
I have driven a cup car at Fontana and if you don't think these guys are athletes you are a fool. Ran 3 different times starting at 10 laps then 20 and the final a 50 lap run and when I got out of the car I thought I was going to die. I don't know how they run 500 miles in one of these cars power steering or not its brutal. Stick McNabb in one of these cars and get it up to speed like I did and see what he says.

he'd probably puke his guts out

Wink

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Who gives a fuc what some POS like McNabb has to say anyway??

Besides, I KNOW Nascar drivers are athletes.....I've seen how fast KB ran from Harvick. Rolling

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4475 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Dave, fricken classic! Even for a packer fan...lol

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
Picture of Scott Smith
posted Hide Post
TTT Just for Costco

Posts: 7021 | Location: Montgomery Al. USA | Registered: October 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
How poetic......teach 'em to bring the #3 out huh?

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4475 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Oh, and KB sucks...still Laughing

Dave

F J B

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Didn't see Krying Kyles name near the top in the finishing order for the Daytona 500? Choke again?

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
Picture of Scott Smith
posted Hide Post
Did you see KB go barreling down the pit road in reverse like an idiot? Did he not get the memo that the field is FROZEN when the caution comes out? Banging Head Hum Confused Confused Ice Cream

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott Smith:
Did you see KB go barreling down the pit road in reverse like an idiot? Did he not get the memo that the field is FROZEN when the caution comes out? Banging Head Hum Confused Confused Ice Cream
Yeah I saw it. He was the last car on the lead lap anyway so it wasn't going to change anything.

Posts: 193 | Location: ohio | Registered: July 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Didn't do much in the minor leagues on Saturday either..

L8R, Mike