Find
Notify
Tools

ROWDY IS BACK!!!!!
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
JJ has never finished outside top ten in points and going for SIXTH Cup. How come the greatest ever can't get it done?

6th cup in 12 years full time. If Krying Kyle learned to shut up it would still be at HMS.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Interesting that you should mention HMS?
There is the "most popular racer" there that has won two (2) races in seven (7) years, cheated to win one of them, that is driving the same equipment as JJ, the same equipment that has won six (6) of the last seven (7) Cup titles!!!!!
Rick Hendrick has to be shaking his head thinking if I had not been so hasty and jumped on the celebrity band wagon look at how many more wins I'd have!!!!!
If his initials were not DE he would be sweeping the place!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The "celebrity Bandwagon" pays more than Championships dollar for dollar ...... Championship bonus 5 mil.... Bet Jr. brings in another 15 or 20 without it.

Posts: 7757 | Location: Turnin left on the dirt | Registered: March 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eathon 778A:
The "celebrity Bandwagon" pays more than Championships dollar for dollar ...... Championship bonus 5 mil.... Bet Jr. brings in another 15 or 20 without it.

not to mention NOT having the late Sunday evening calls from upset sponsors, NOT being summoned to the NASCAR hauler, NOT annoyed crew-members, etc.

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BlackDog82:
quote:

not to mention NOT having the late Sunday evening calls from upset sponsors, NOT being summoned to the NASCAR hauler, NOT annoyed crew-members, etc.

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:

big idea DING DING...We have a winner!

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4475 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Winning at that level takes money.

It's ALWAYS about the money Bill.

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4475 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Rick Hendrick has to be shaking his head thinking if I had not been so hasty and jumped on the celebrity band wagon look at how many more wins I'd have!!!!!If his initials were not DE he would be sweeping the place!!!!!

THe amount Jr brings to HMS is something Krying Kyle can only dream about.

By the way, Jr and Krying are tied for sprint cup titles.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Kyle had his chance at Hendricks, didn't get it done where Terry Jeff and Jimmy did!! Now at Gibbs where Bobby and Tony have won cups, can't get it done either!!! Matt has the only shot in his first season!!! Look at standings JR can pass Kyle this week!!!!

Posts: 193 | Location: ohio | Registered: July 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
I should have included little "e's" career stats in the comparison!
What a dud!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
I should have included little "e's" career stats in the comparison

You wish your drag racing career was such a dud!

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
I'm satisfied!!!!!
A National Championship, some National event and points race wins, track champion and 90 some class wins!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
I reckon if an owner has a driver winning everything in sight he can afford to have a no-driving-slug on the payroll?????
Is that the concensus here?????

Nope.
The consensus here is that IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY.

I'm NOT a jr. fan. I don't think he would even be in nascar if it wasn't for his last name... But he is a cash cow. It doesn't matter if he wins or not. He attracts sponsors like cow manure attracts flies. And that is all that matters.

Posts: 405 | Location: a race track near you | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
NOT a jr. fan. I don't think he would even be in nascar if it wasn't for his last name... But he is a cash cow. It doesn't matter if he wins or not. He attracts sponsors like cow manure attracts flies. And that is all that matters

Its all about money, ask Danica Patrick.

L8R, Mike

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
About 30 other drivers every week wish they had won a Race, let alone win as many as Dale jr!

Posts: 193 | Location: ohio | Registered: July 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
VICTORY NUMBER 126!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
Was Jimmy Johnson in the race? No! Then it doesn't count!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I just looked up who was in that race. He would have been embarrassed if he didn't win it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:

Minor leagues again

L8R, Mike

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mike Carr
posted Hide Post
Doesn't really matter--according to Donovan McNabb, NONE of us are athletes. Rolling

Mike Carr
Tri-State Stock/Stock Association President
Retired Stock/bracket racer
Facebook/Twitter: buffdaddy1302

Posts: 59 | Location: Enon Valley PA | Registered: September 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post