Find
Notify
Tools

ROWDY IS BACK!!!!!
 Login/Join

DRR All Star
Picture of Scott Smith
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7021 | Location: Montgomery Al. USA | Registered: October 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
BK, your kinda quiet??

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12288 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Let me shorten up your post, Krying Kyle SUX!!!!

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12288 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
BK, no comment??

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
About what?
The #20 doing what he was goaded into doing by the 22's wrecking him and gloating and the 2 wrecking him yesterday!
The 4's transgression last week was every bid as bad as yesterday, Hell he wrecked half of the field!
The hypocritical nascar officials mealy-mouthed about that, we'll see how big hypocrites they are tomorrow!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of Scott Smith
posted Hide Post
I have a feeling they are going to burn MK at the cross even though 70% of the fans loved it.

Ill just leave this here.

https://youtu.be/kqe55loq9ec

Posts: 7021 | Location: Montgomery Al. USA | Registered: October 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Does a thinking person suppose that manner of dealing with situations may be why tracks are removing seats so less seats will be unoccupied?
The cabal running nascar now is going to destroy it!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
Jeff Hammond, the only babbler with the kahonies to come out and say nascar screwed up and abandoned their past precedents for similar incidents!!!!!
70%, no doubt the true long time nascar fans say there should not have been any penalty!!!!!
The nascar wimps are championing ethanol when even somebody as ignorant as algore has seen the light and said "he made a mistake supporting ethanol"!
How can you always be wrong about everything?

Posts: 193 | Location: ohio | Registered: July 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Jeff Hammond, the only babbler with the kahonies to come out and say nascar screwed up and abandoned their past precedents for similar incidents!!!!!
70%, no doubt the true long time nascar fans say there should not have been any penalty!!!!!
The nascar wimps are championing ethanol when even somebody as ignorant as algore has seen the light and said "he made a mistake supporting ethanol".

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Must be beyond excitement that because of the new chase your boy has a chance on sunday!

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Congrats Rowdy. You aren't near the a sshole you used to be.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD:
Congrats Rowdy. You aren't near the a sshole you used to be.

agreed

I have sensed that his injuries earlier this year gave him better perspective

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Tom@TAV
posted Hide Post
HI Haters. Wave Wave Ice Cream Wave welcome
CONGRATULATIONS, KYLE BUSCH - 2015 NASCAR SPRINT CUP CHAMPION
bow KYLE BUSCH SPRINT CUP CHAMPION not worthy Car

Tom Hansen

Posts: 113 | Location: New Bern N.C | Registered: October 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Great job Kyle. Even with the BS caution NASCAR threw to give Harvick a chance you still ran away with it.

I told my wife there would be a "debris" caution at the end if Harvick couldn't catch him. Of course there was debris...20' off the racing surface.

Posts: 2 | Location: Lexington, ky | Registered: November 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
BK, probably can't control himself! KB is now tied with BK's other favorite driver, Harvick.

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I was hoping Jeff would win.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
I was too, with the career he had it would have been fitting!

Not surprised ME is mute!
He lost his only response!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Ah, BK, I made a response but I realize that you are a little lost that your driver closed the deal and you missed most of the posts

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I was OK with Busch winning the Championship, no one had to climb out of a bigger h0le.

Bob

Posts: 3084 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
BK, unlike what you think, I for one think that Krying Kyle is very good for NASCAR. A guy who speaks his piece no matter what, kind of a maverick. I wish drag racing had one like him.

L8R, Mike