New
Find
Notify
Tools

ROWDY IS BACK!!!!!
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Probably couldn't control yourself last night with a win in the minor leagues.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12288 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of Scott Smith
posted Hide Post
not worthy not worthy not worthy Rolling hug

Posts: 7021 | Location: Montgomery Al. USA | Registered: October 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Better keep your fingers crossed tomorrow haters!!!!!
Two 3-peats by the same driver and no one else has done it?????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
No one else has tried to do it!! Still no big league championships.

Posts: 193 | Location: ohio | Registered: July 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Like^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12288 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of Scott Smith
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
Better keep your fingers crossed tomorrow haters!!!!!
Two 3-peats by the same driver and no one else has done it?????

How did that go? Wave Wave

Posts: 7021 | Location: Montgomery Al. USA | Registered: October 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Once again Big boy in little league couldn't cut it with Big league racers.

Posts: 193 | Location: ohio | Registered: July 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
A champion driver won today..

L8R, Mike

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I find it hilarious there are a few that constantly talk poop about Kyle . Whether he has won a championship or not he has made the big time. I doubt very seriously that any of you could have atleast accomplished that. Then to talk sheeot to Koski is pretty much out of line. Not only could you not even make NASCAR. I'm willing to say Koski has been a far better drag racer than any of ya constantly making fun of him because he happens to like a driver you don't or feel that doesn't live up to his hype. Maybe some of ya ought to post up ur winning accomplishments. It's only fair isn't it. Take care.

Posts: 10 | Location: SAN DIEGO | Registered: January 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I find it hilarious that you can defend Koski AND Kyle Busch in the same post.
I won't even address the talking sheeot and poop. Laughing

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4467 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dave......you got me crisp new 100.00 bill. I bet a friend you would be the first to respond to my post. I'm far from defending Kyle. All I'm saying is he made it to the big time then others that can't/haven't make fun of the guy cause he hasn't won a championship. There are many that haven't. Ole Koski hasn't done too bad for himself drag racing. Round for round in the same amount of time Koski most likely has you covered. I've had my fun stirring the pot a little. For sure I'll enjoy that 100 bucks.

Posts: 10 | Location: SAN DIEGO | Registered: January 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You're welcome. Now get a job so you don't have to be an internet troll stirring the pot to earn money.

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4467 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Troll..:dont make laugh. Did I rub you wrong when I stated Koski goes more winning rounds than you do? Koski has been down the 1320 racing more times than you've watched cars go down it....lol

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Koski brings all this on himself! Can never be to much!

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
I find it hilarious there are a few that constantly talk poop about Kyle . Whether he has won a championship or not he has made the big time. I doubt very seriously that any of you could have atleast accomplished that. Then to talk sheeot to Koski is pretty much out of line. Not only could you not even make NASCAR. I'm willing to say Koski has been a far better drag racer than any of ya constantly making fun of him because he happens to like a driver you don't or feel that doesn't live up to his hype. Maybe some of ya ought to post up ur winning accomplishments. It's only fair isn't it. Take care

FLYNHIGH, BK brings on himself and I know him pretty well and get him the same shyt in person. We give Dave the same shyt about the Packers and its just having a little fun with each other. Not one person has knocked Bill for his racing at all but if you got $100 because of Dave the best thing to do would be spend on us!?!

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Koski has been down the 1320 racing more times than you've watched cars go down it....lol

I don't know about that, Dave's pretty old...lol

L8R, Mike

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FLYNHIGH:
Troll..:dont make laugh. Did I rub you wrong when I stated Koski goes more winning rounds than you do? Koski has been down the 1320 racing more times than you've watched cars go down it....lol

You would have to have some significance to me to be a bother little man. And being a koski/busch nutswinger isn't significant. Funny or kinda sad maybe....but not important honestly.

Dave

F J B

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I can guarantee you iF I were standing in front of you I wouldn't be the little man of the two of us. As far as nutswinging goes you are wrong again. I could care less if Kyle ever won a race let alone a championship. He already is a winner though because he did make the big time something you havent done.....lol. Koski is a racer that I heard of doing pretty damned good when I was younger . I'd be willing to to bet not only does Koski race more than you and most likely goes more rounds consistently than you.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Since you know so much about koski, you must know you're wasting your time. He isn't gay.

Calm down and go eat a box of candy bars...

Dave

F J B

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
He already is a winner though because he did make the big time something you havent done.....

Winning races doesn't always make a person a winner.

L8R, Mike