Tools

ROWDY IS BACK!!!!!
 Login/Join

DRR All Star
Picture of Scott Smith
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Carr:
Doesn't really matter--according to Donovan McNabb, NONE of us are athletes. Rolling

Yea that was funny. But Tiger Woods is! Busted

Posts: 7021 | Location: Montgomery Al. USA | Registered: October 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Now I know why I lost interest in nascar, Its to predictable, Who wants to watch the same guy win all the time, I hope something crazy happens in homestead on sunday.

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Doesn't really matter--according to Donovan McNabb, NONE of us are athletes. Rolling

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
quote:
VICTORY NUMBER 126!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Minor leagues again

If you think that is minor league...you don't know chit about racing.

Posts: 405 | Location: a race track near you | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:

He's right.

Posts: 405 | Location: a race track near you | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
If you think that is minor league...you don't know chit about racing.

I know that but don't tell Koski..lol

Should say support race.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
You "I know that............" when you are told you "don't know shyt about racing?????"
You're not going toward being a brain dead lib are you ME?

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
You're not going toward being a brain dead lib are you ME

When the Pope leaves the catholic church.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
I'm VERY concerned about what this Pope is doing and I'm not a Catholic!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:

How about you have a better chance of winning powerball than me becoming a lib!

L8R, Mike

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
quote:

How about you have a better chance of winning powerball than me becoming a lib!
Same chance Kryle has of winning a Sprint Cup!!!!!!!!

Posts: 193 | Location: ohio | Registered: July 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Career stats!
ROWDY 13 years.
e 17 years.
ROWDY 714 races.
e 633 races.
ROWDY 126 WINS.
e 42 wins.
Rowdy 329 top 5's.
e 176 top 5's.
ROWDY 27,455 laps led.
e 10,837 laps led.

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Still have the same titles in sprint cup and that's the one that counts.

L8R, Mike

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
Career stats!
ROWDY 13 years.
e 17 years.
ROWDY 714 races.
e 633 races.
ROWDY 126 WINS.
e 42 wins.
Rowdy 329 top 5's.
e 176 top 5's.
ROWDY 27,455 laps led.
e 10,837 laps led.
Jimmie 12years 6 titles, whats your point?

Posts: 193 | Location: ohio | Registered: July 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Boucher Jr
posted Hide Post
Straight from Kyle Busch's mouth in his last interview Rolling

"Too many people were telling me that I suck, and that I fold up when it comes to the end of the season, which is true. I do," Busch said

Posts: 236 | Location: Il. | Registered: December 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Boucher I just read that also, and it reminded me of a saying I picked up somewhere years ago, that made me laugh, Quote, I'm hell when I'm well, but I'm sick a lot............ Hum Double Thumbs up.................................

Kinda fits old Kyle there don't it.............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Have any of the other drivers with much longer in the sport and a FRACTION of the wins ROWDY has stepped forward and said "I suck all year long????????????????????????"

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Boucher Jr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Hawks:
Boucher I just read that also, and it reminded me of a saying I picked up somewhere years ago, that made me laugh, Quote, I'm hell when I'm well, but I'm sick a lot............ Hum Double Thumbs up.................................

Kinda fits old Kyle there don't it.............

That sums it up pretty good mike. I like WJ's old comment of "one day chicken the next day feathers" myself...

Posts: 236 | Location: Il. | Registered: December 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Have any of the other drivers with much longer in the sport and a FRACTION of the wins ROWDY has stepped forward and said "I suck all year long????????????????????????"

What he really meant "Koski shut up, people are really starting to hate me"

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Did you see the JG interview he gave lately where he said, "I'd love to get back to the point where people were booing me!!!!!"

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski