ROWDY IS BACK!!!!!
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott Smith:
It takes that long to count to 2?

for anybody goofy-enough to be a fan of Meat-Head, it does

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Interesting how the know-it-all announcers gave the win to har har with his four fresh tires?
How did that work out?
Go back and check, I warned you haters that it was going to be a tough year for you!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of Scott Smith
posted Hide Post
The real race is tonight. Last night was minor league to anyone but KB fans.

I predict he uses his stuff up in the first 300 miles tonight.

Posts: 7021 | Location: Montgomery Al. USA | Registered: October 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Hasn't been a tough year so far in the major leagues.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Man, I cut that cable just right..

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
That is just not cool!
He should be allowed to fix that car under red and not lose his spot

Posts: 7757 | Location: Turnin left on the dirt | Registered: March 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Not perfect but NASCAR doin the right thing considerin

Posts: 7757 | Location: Turnin left on the dirt | Registered: March 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Oh, to bad.

L8R, Mike

DRR Trophy
Picture of CW1228
posted Hide Post
i can quit watching now cause the crybabys gettin a DNF. NICE

Posts: 8 | Location: Sebring FL | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of Scott Smith
posted Hide Post
And it was KB's fault. He missed a shift and broke a valve.

Posts: 7021 | Location: Montgomery Al. USA | Registered: October 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Har har gets it done in the big leagues. Krying Kyle in the motor home?

L8R, Mike

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
Interesting how the know-it-all announcers gave the win to har har with his four fresh tires?
How did that work out?
Go back and check, I warned you haters that it was going to be a tough year for you!
Hey Bill Har Har says this Buds for you!!!!!!!!!! Big boy time tonight and Kryle can't get it done again!!!!!

Posts: 193 | Location: ohio | Registered: July 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
The Las Vegas Lip is awful quiet.

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Hey ME are you paying the medical costs of the people hit by the cable you cut?????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Do you want ne to?

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
HOW 'BOUT THAT BASHERS?????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Your last post was may 27th, so that tells me that Krying Kyle has pretty much sucked the past 2 months..

L8R, Mike

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
Your last post was may 27th, so that tells me that Krying Kyle has pretty much sucked the past 2 months..

In his defense he was driving cars that were knowingly down on power in trade off for longevity. Kenseth Ain't been on fire either since like he was at the beginning of the year.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Big win for Kyle, Brad K. could have put the bumper to him for the win, but he raced him clean

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Eathon, MK has crashed out of most of his races along with the other JGR cry baby. Krying Kyle just can't close the deal.

L8R, Mike