DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Vaccine approved, any takers?
Page 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 85
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vaccine approved, any takers?
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Here is one for ya.... Have had a thyroid problem all my life. (Hypo) Got so bad I now have Alopecia
Universalis. For those that know what it is.. A lot of it is unknown. Autoimmune disorder. Was on
regular Synthroid for ever.. it is a balancing act to regulate the gland.. T3/T4. it is a common med for thyroid disease.

Some years later. The industry came out with a brand called Armour Thyroid.

It is the Thyroid from a pig, That's right a pig
I was on it for some years and never felt better in my life. They pulled it off the market for unknown reasons.I had to go back on the regular stuff. Felt bad every day.

Now it has come back on the market. You would not believe just how many people Thyroid issues and don't even know it. What the gland effects is alarming for the unknown.

Just like out one of our adult sons. Refuses to do the shot.. so be it. His life, his choice. I told him hey,If i grow a third eyeball or an arm on my back,I'll send you a picture. Do i care?
after the shots? He** no. Come close to death 3 times already in my life.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TD3550,

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
Here ya go. Common sense with comedy..

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3309 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I wonder if Matt Hagen was Vaccinated? Costly decision if he wasn't. Yikes

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1016 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
TJ got shut off before his first run so he and the car are out.

Posts: 4818 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Exactly. If Hagen didn't get the shot, I bet he regrets that decision.

Posts: 1016 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Scarth:

And if he did?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6413 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Scarth:

Quite a few people are getting the shot,then getting sick.
If he did get the shot,I bet he regrets it.
I personally was faced with a decision to get the shot or lose my job.
I made the decision to get the shot about a week ago.
Very bad decision. I should have just lost my job.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Pfizer Paid the Largest Criminal Fine in U.S. History

In 2009, Pfizer agreed to pay $2.3 billion in a criminal and civil liability lawsuit stemming from the illegal promotion of certain drugs. At the time, it was the largest healthcare fraud settlement in history. In 2012, healthcare giant GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) agreed to pay $3 billion in criminal and civil charges for the unlawful promotion of drugs likePaxil and Wellbutrin for uses that weren’t FDA approved. However, Pfizer still holds the record for receiving the largest criminal fine in history.

Move along, nothing to see here.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CURTIS REED:
I was thinking last night that I hear people who wear a mask if asked to are living in fear. Well, I'm not the one taking my dog's or horse's worm medicine. I'm also not the one playing chemist with crazy combinations of meds and taking them. Laughing Hard

Y'all have a good holiday weekend.

That is a very good point, why are people trying crazy stuff?

Let me ask another question along the same lines.

WHY IS THE GOVERNMENT AND THE MEDIA TRYING SO HARD TO SHUT DOWN ALL THERAPIES AND ONLY ALLOWING THE VACCINE? Heck we get in trouble if we even ask about therapy or a cure.

I say try to find Therapies and a cure and yes
a vaccine if you want it. But to try to force everyone in the World to get this is not right.

Something is not right there and I do not care what side of the Political fence you are on. That is the problem it is POLITICAL.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4039 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Talked to a friend today. He had covid and was down for 10 days, lost 20 pounds and is thin. He got the J&J one shot vaccine 6 months after covid and got sick as hek for 2 days. He will not get the booster shot and neither will I. I don't trust the political idiots saying to do this and do that.

DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
Local hospitals have filled up with non vax patients . Generally 95% plus admitted are non vax . Pretty easy to see who is not faring well . I don't recall being told if you got the vax you would not get covid but it does seem those who got it have mitigated issues . When the booster is available I will be standing in line .

Posts: 1240 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don't recall being told if you got the vax you would not get covid...

1) A vaccine is a biological preparation that provides active acquired immunity to a particular infectious disease.
2) Vaccine, suspension of weakened, killed, or fragmented microorganisms or toxins or of antibodies or lymphocytes that is administered primarily to prevent disease.

I guess established words/terms in today's world are malleable and can be used however one chooses. As long as there's not a written test I guess.

Following is a partial quote of what I posted on page 55.

Alex Berenson: It doesn't stop infection. Or transmission..
Don't think of it as a vaccine.
Think of it - at best - as a therapeutic with a limited window of efficacy and terrible side effect profile that must be dosed IN ADVANCE OF ILLNESS.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 67TSCHEVY2:
Local hospitals have filled up with non vax patients . Generally 95% plus admitted are non vax . Pretty easy to see who is not faring well . I don't recall being told if you got the vax you would not get covid but it does seem those who got it have mitigated issues . When the booster is available I will be standing in line .

We were told "Two weeks to flatten the curve" Then we were told once we get about 60% of the population has had it and the natural immunity or the vaccine we will reach "Herd Immunity" and no longer at risk. Then they tell us it is 70% or more to reach "Herd Immunity" and they keep moving the goal post. Then they are saying EVERYONE in the World must get the Vaccine. Now they are saying any Future booster shots as needed. If you still believe the lies you will eat up anything.
Dictator Biden said "If I was President NOBODY would have died from COVID, this is all Trumps fault and those deaths are on his hands"

Dictator Biden and Kumallya both said before the Election "The Trump vaccine is not safe, effective, tested, would not work and it was not approved" Now they both saying everyone MUST get the shot and business should ban customers and employees who do not drink the Kool-Aid.

I am not telling which side of the lies the Biden camp has said I am just saying one is wrong. You decide. It is your life.

All of this while big pharmaceutical companies are making a Raping. Nothing to see here folks, move along.

Just a thought if this was as bad as Big Government says then you would think the pharmaceutical companies would do it for close to cost. They would be saving their own families to. nope they are in it for the money.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

Posts: 4039 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
quote:
Originally posted by 67TSCHEVY2:

We were told "Two weeks to flatten the curve" Then we were told once we get about 60% of the population has had it and the natural immunity or the vaccine we will reach "Herd Immunity" and no longer at risk. Then they tell us it is 70% or more to reach "Herd Immunity" and they keep moving the goal post. Then they are saying EVERYONE in the World must get the Vaccine. Now they are saying any Future booster shots as needed. If you still believe the lies you will eat up anything.
Dictator Biden said "If I was President NOBODY would have died from COVID, this is all Trumps fault and those deaths are on his hands"

Dictator Biden and Kumallya both said before the Election "The Trump vaccine is not safe, effective, tested, would not work and it was not approved" Now they both saying everyone MUST get the shot and business should ban customers and employees who do not drink the Kool-Aid.

I am not telling which side of the lies the Biden camp has said I am just saying one is wrong. You decide. It is your life.

All of this while big pharmaceutical companies are making a Raping. Nothing to see here folks, move along.

Just a thought if this was as bad as Big Government says then you would think the pharmaceutical companies would do it for close to cost. They would be saving their own families to. nope they are in it for the money.

Did you and Canted Valve completely ignored the fact that 67TSCHEVY2 posted over 95% of patients hospitalized with severe cases of Covid are unvaccinated. Seems that alone would be more the enough evidence that the vaccine is effective at preventing severe cases of Covid.

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Dude, the numbers are not adding up and has not since the start of this whole Plandemic. No matter how you look at it the survival rate is like 99.6%. Sure you do not want to get sick and the older you are and more underlying problems you have the worse it is for you. But then that is the same with common cold, pneumonia and any other disease.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
Translady thanx for taking the time to absorb what was wrote . The excuse of "what I was told " , "pandemic" , or any other weak minded one doesn't change the FACT more people are hospitalized without the shot and have more serious issues . Whine all you want and it is your option but use a 1/4 ounce of common sense and absorb 95%+ hospitalized are without it .

Posts: 1240 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
But the real issue is "who generates those statistics"? I have zero problem with people who get the vaccination or the ones that do not, personal choice and freedom is WHAT the USA was founded upon. The problem is who to believe and having Freedom of Choice all but eliminated in America. The Govt and media provide scary stats like 95% of the people hospitalized have not been vaccinated...OK, how about the hundreds of thousands that had serious side effects and the over 5000 who died after their vaccines? The stats and reporting are so skewed it is hard to believe any of it. If I was still working for someone and I got the command to take the Shot or I was unemployed the first thing I would do is have the employer sign a form that says, If I take this shot to maintain my employment here, the company is responsible for any side effects or damages from the vaccination. I doubt they sign it but it would be your ticket to unemployment while you look for a stronger employer, right?

It is all about personal decisions, except for the companies and military who require the vaccination that actually prevents nothing, it's just a crutch with huge media support.

Seems strange how the world has changed so much over the flu yet they powers that be can barely find time to investigate how it originated or was distributed so well.

We don't have the answers here on DRR but the differing opinions are interesting for sure. It is still about making a decision you are Ok with and nothing more. It sure as heck should not be what is dividing this Country but it looks like it is turning out that way. I have a friend in Australia I talked to last week, talk about Government overreach, fear and control !! WOW. Never seen anything like what he described.

www.trailertoad.com designed by racers for racers.

Posts: 1219 | Location: Janesville, IA | Registered: December 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Alex Jones is painting UGLY picture for those who have taken the injection. I'm not a fan but I've been tuning in, more & more recently. Sure does seem he calls events before they happen.

But then again I'll give a listen to all sides, I'm impartial, so the cognitive dissonance is none existent.

I ain't taking it guaranteed, job no job, buy and sell, no buy and sell. There's more of us than there are of you, we'll have our own market, underground.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
I had an offer to go back to my old company. One of the questions I asked was were they going to make the jab mandatory...as of now, that answer is no, but I don't see it staying like that. I turned it down..

For me there are WAY to many unanswered questions about all of this. No way in hell will I ever get the jab. If it means I can't go to the store, work, or anything else like that, so be it. I want to retire off grid anyway, so this would be my chance......

99.98% survival rate among ALL groups....actual mortality rate of less than .015%....I'm sorry, this is not nor has it ever been a pandemic...it was a tool to achieve a goal, and is rapidly progressing towards that goal....If you want to get the shot, get it....more and more people are becoming very sick that have....and many dying as well. All while taking a shot that was made using a process that has failed all trials in more than 25 years of testing....yet suddenly is approved? Not buying it for one minute.....

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1490 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post