New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rittenhouse
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Tom Reyer how did that "let the police handle it" work out in Baltimore a few years back.

Posts: 6246 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 67TSCHEVY2:
So how far were these cokkroaches that were killed away from their home ? I assume they must have just congregated to sing kum-by-ya and drink ripple .

I would be willing to bet good sum of money most where not even from the state much less that area of it. Wonder why there is always a big line of new tour bus' around when these riots break out?

99% of these riots are not started by local protesters(not rioters). If not mistaken at least one if not all 3 of those shot was convicted felon. Seem to remember the third shot in arm was felon and not legal to be in posession of the gun he was pointing at Rittenhouse when he got popped. Looks like he was second on the draw that time.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4405 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Billy badass who trained for this day by spending thousands of hours holed up in his bedroom playing mortal combat absolutely WILL serve years in prison!

Dang that game is good training. Again he is 18 being chased by a crowd after having to shoot a guy who is grabbing for his gun(not brightest bulb) and he manages to put 2 rounds into those who are immediate danger to him. Never shot another person. Have not seen anything showing him rapid firing weapon. All very controlled.

Wonder how many here could do as good of a job?

Posts: 4405 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
Tom Reyer how did that "let the police handle it" work out in Baltimore a few years back.

Looks like worked great for the ones doing the crime and destruction. Not so well for those being attacked or having property destroyed.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Boucher Jr
posted Hide Post
What do you tell a couple of blm rioters full of holes laying on the blacktop dead?

Nothing "Kenosha Kyle" and his trusty .223 havent already told them twice!

Posts: 237 | Location: Il. | Registered: December 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Last year the commie antifa blm instigators decided to target Tony's Ice Cream in Gastonia NC. I have been a customer of Tony's for years, and have also done some work for Tony and other associates of his. When the instigators marched on Tony's I was there and I was armed. Call me billy bad ass, trouble maker or whatever you want to I don't care. If we had more people like Rittenhouse we wouldn't have big cities burning to the ground due to anarchy and lawlessness.

I used to be a people person, but people ruined that.

Posts: 225 | Location: Usually home | Registered: January 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Woody,
Mind if I just call you a stand-up guy. Hats off to you sir.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Since he showed up with a rifle could that be considered premeditated?

Straightline Innovations - Performance Parts -Enclosed Trailer Screws

Posts: 75 | Location: Charlotte, Tn. | Registered: June 05, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 57chevy:

Yep. Just like when somebody is beating on your front door at 3:00AM and you show up with a shotgun. A prosecutor would run with that angle, if he/she had a specific agenda. Probably works for those prosecutors too, in some locations. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1260 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:

God help anybody who carries if they go that route and get it to stick. The implication is that arming one's self is premeditation for murdering people. Protecting yourself is no longer a thing I guess?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6441 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Bucky, Bucky, Bucky, Please stop it and do not bring Common Sense and Truth into this.

These people are wanting to hang Rittenhouse even though most are against the Death Penalty they want to make an exception for him. Possibly because he is white and was at a BLM riot he was not invited to. They do not care that the guy was chasing him and said "F You" and grabbed his gun or that the other guy had a gun and had already shot at Rittenhouse. That is all immaterial as Rittenhouse should not have been there. He is not Black and he was not part of the Riots. He had no reason to be there. Now if he had been Looting and Burning businesses that would be different and those same people would be trying to bail him out of jail. Celebrities would have donated money to get him out and to try to defund the Police. Which the Police should have never let BLM and them run the streets and destroy the city. But this is all Rittenhouse's fault. Yes, lets go with that.

If the Lying Media was telling you the Truth Rittenhouse would be a Hero for trying to stop the Rioting and Looting that the Police should have stopped but turned their head and bent over so as not to upset the Criminals.

Somebody needs to stand up to the Criminals. Or is it only okay if they Rob, rape and Kill others? As long as they do not do you is it okay? Seems that is the Liberal thinking now days. George Floyd, criminal on drugs and they act like he is a Saint. Nope, he is still a pile of excrement and junkie. The Criminals and BLM were looking and hoping for an excuse to Rob, Rape, Burn and Loot.

The Liberal left wants the Criminals to run the World and it starts at the Top with Hillary, Obama and Dictator Biden. Maybe Rittenhouse should not have been there. Maybe the Police should have done their job instead of hiding and letting the Criminals run wild. But under no circumstances should Rittenhouse let them kill him. He has every right to defend himself as do all the rest of us. The Liberal Left wants to make the Police out to be the Bad guys and the Criminals to be Saints.

So Bucky please do not bring Common Sense and Truth into this argument with Liberals. They hate that and take it personally.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4191 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:

Is having a auto accident and having insurance premeditated wreck?

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
quote:

Perhaps having a rubber in your wallet is premeditated rape too?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6441 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
quote:

Perhaps having a rubber in your wallet is premeditated rape too?

Hey she don't have to rape me just offer up 2 big **** and hot twat and I will play along

Just for the record. I am going to breakfast with my 45 on side as always and I do not plan on shooting the cook for sending my egg out well done instead f over easy, but things happen that could change..

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wideopen231,

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
I want to add at this point we do not know for sure that those shots that were fired were aimed at Rittenhouse. We do know that shots were fired before Rittenhouse fired in self defense. We also know that the guy who got shot in the arm was chasing him with a loaded pistol.

As far as I am concerned when you are retreating and someone is chasing you with a pistol and you hear shots fired then you had better change your plan because you are not going to outrun bullets.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

Posts: 4191 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
This is from witness the PROSECUTION called!

"Before losing track of Rittenhouse, Balch said when he went to diffuse a situation where Rosenbaum was being confrontational with someone, Rosenbaum said to him with Rittenhouse standing next to him, "If I catch any of you guys alone tonight I’m going to f*cking kill you!"

The Prosecution is sealing the case for the DEFENSE. Now I am not a lawyer but I would think you never call a witness for your side who will help your opponent and you never ask a question to them that would hurt you. Almost have to ask what side is the PROSECUTION on?

May be better for the Defense not to call any witnesses or ask any questions so as not to screw up case for acquittal by the PROSECUTION. Lol.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TomR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:

It can't work when the mayor tells the police to stand down and let them demonstrate (this was Mayor Stephanie Blake for the Freddy Gray incident back in 2015) There was a bunch of violence and property loss due to it.

During the George Floyd uprising, Baltimore did very well. The police presence, local leaders and activists stepped up and it led to very peaceful protests here. No matter what you do, there will always be a small element of people who want to destroy things but they were singled out and grabbed by the police before they were able to do any real damage.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news...protest-is-different

https://www.wbaltv.com/article...-baltimore/32730436#

Believe what you want to believe. The police aren't perfect but they are there to uphold the law and keep the peace. Why have them at all if you all just want to be vigilantes and do the work yourselves? Might as well just defund the police like the far left wants to do.

72 Nova "Hooptie"

Posts: 777 | Location: Hanover, MD | Registered: June 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
"Gaige Grosskreutz admits he saw mob attacking Kyle Rittenhouse and approached him with his gun drawn."

So they were chasing him with a loaded gun and said "F- You, I am going to Kill you"

One of them was a convicted Felon who was not even supposed to have a gun.

But some of you think it is okay as Rittenhouse should not have been there so he deserved to die. When they come to your house or city you would beg for people like Rittenhouse to stand up to the Mob. But Mob rules you want to hang Rittenhouse.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong

1. It was not this punk kid’s city or house.

2. When they come to my house I will handle the situation at my house, in my town with my firearm.

Again, he will serve many years in prison.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
It's a dog and pony show just like the media's insurrection dog and pony show.

The satanists specialty is inverting reality.

There's no enrollment requirement into this way of life.

It's what they do naturally.

I was just following orders.

Paid natural born liars and cheats.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post