New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rittenhouse
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
This guy is the ‘defences’ star witness....

And this is the prosecutor reaction after Gaige Grosskreutz is done......

Posts: 2978 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
Curfew charges dropped today on the news..

Then they have nothing to hang him for. Lol.

The guy testifying today just said that the PROSECUTION called him into their office and asked him to CHANGE his testimony! Unbelievable!

Do you have a link to the prosecutor's request on that testimony?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6441 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
After six days of evidence and witness testimony, prosecutors rested their case on Tuesday against Kyle Rittenhouse, the teenager who shot three men, killing two and wounding another, during violent protests in Kenosha, Wisconsin, last year.

The prosecution concluded its argument by showing drone footage of Rittenhouse allegedly shooting one of the men, Joseph Rosenbaum, in a used car lot in downtown Kenosha.

The drone video, enhanced by the Wisconsin State Crime Lab, shows Rosenbaum appearing to chase Rittenhouse into the car lot before Rittenhouse turns around and fires the rifle he was carrying from close range. Kenosha Police Detective Martin Howard previously testified that Rosenbaum continued to chase Rittenhouse even after he repeatedly told Rosenbaum that he was “friendly.” Howard testified that the calls did not stop Rosenbaum from pursuing Rittenhouse before he was shot. Rosenbaum died from his injuries.

The footage then shows Rittenhouse running away from the lot. Additional cameras captured images of Rittenhouse running down a street, being chased by a crowd after allegedly shooting Rosenbaum. Rittenhouse fell to the ground, where one individual leaped at him, trying to kick him in the head, and another, Anthony Huber, struck Rittenhouse with a skateboard and allegedly reached for Rittenhouse’s rifle. Rittenhouse then shot Huber, killing him.

Another man, Gaige Grosskreutz, approached Rittenhouse with a loaded handgun in his hand. He threw up his hands as if surrendering but then advanced with the gun pointed at Rittenhouse. Rittenhouse fired, severely injuring Grosskreutz’s left bicep. Prosecution witness Jacob Lakowski testified that he administered first aid to Grosskreutz. He also said that he emptied the magazine from the gun and emptied the chamber, which he observed had a round loaded in it. Grosskreutz himself testified that it was only after he pointed the gun at Rittenhouse that he fired the shot which injured him.

Deputy Milwaukee County Medical Examiner Dr. Douglas Kelley was the last witness the prosecution called.

Kelley, who performed the autopsies on Rosenbaum and Huber, testified that Rosenbaum was shot multiple times in the hand, thigh, groin, head, and back. The fatal shot entered his back as he was falling forward. Huber was killed by a single bullet to the chest that mortally wounded his heart and lungs. According to ABC News, “As graphic autopsy photos were shown, pool reporters in court described Rittenhouse as appearing to intentionally look away from the monitors.”

The defense began presenting its case later in the day. Their first witness, Nick Smith, was a former employee of the used car dealership where Rittenhouse and other armed men were guarding. He testified that the dealership owner called him and asked him to help put out fires in the lot and recruit a group of people to protect the dealership, which had two other car lots in the area. Smith also said that Rittenhouse lent him body armor and guarded the car lot, and that Rittenhouse spoke with him after he shot the three men, telling him repeatedly, “I just shot someone. I had to shoot someone.”

Rittenhouse is charged with five felonies and one misdemeanor, including two counts of recklessly endangering safety, two counts of intentional homicide, and one count of reckless homicide. A violation of curfew charge was dropped by the trial judge Tuesday.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4191 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
Curfew charges dropped today on the news..

Then they have nothing to hang him for. Lol.

The guy testifying today just said that the PROSECUTION called him into their office and asked him to CHANGE his testimony! Unbelievable!

Do you have a link to the prosecutor's request on that testimony?

Here you go.
https://rumble.com/vozcik-ritt...Vzg2Upb4rNuoxqVLlhvE

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

Posts: 4191 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Damn. I thought tampering with witness testimony was a big no no. Anything goes these days it seems.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6441 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Facts and Truth…

1. Rittenhouse left his home in Antioch Illinois and drove 25 miles, about 40 minutes to Kenosha Wisconsin
2. Rittenhouse borrowed an AK-15
3. Rittenhouse ignored the 8pm curfew
4. Rittenhouse ignored the Wisconsin law that states no one under 18 is permitted to carry a firearm unless hunting.
5. Rittenhouse had no business being there, was not there to defend his property nor protect his family.

I hate to quote the Internets biggest Idiot but this needs to be discussed.
1. Grosskreutz was also from out of town and was there to "Demonstrate" (Peacefully I am sure. LOL)for the BLM which he had been doing for 75 up to 100 days by his admission in court. But lets hang Rittenhouse for being there. In my opinion Grosskreutz was the one who had no business being there. As a BLM "Demonstrator" He was the problem and the reason the police and Rittenhouse were there.
2. Borrowed a gun? So what? Who cares? AK-15. Lol, shows you do not have a clue what you are talking about as usual. I think everyone here got a kick out of that exhibit of supreme stupidity from the internet idiot.
3. Rittenhouse ignored the 8:00 PM curfew. All of the other hundreds of people there were okay? Right. But lets hang Rittenhouse on a Curfew violation. F-ing Ediot. Fupid Stucker. And if they were going to hang Rittenhouse up for a curfew violation what are they going to do to the others? Or do we let them slide because they are Democrats? If your kid is out past curfew does that give the police or anyone else the right to shoot him on site? I mean he was not supposed to be there.
4. I have not read that full law and do not know what the exceptions are if any. Nor do I even care to, he is on trial for MURDER and it was obviously SELF DEFENSE. In SELF DEFENSE I do not care if they use an ice pick, gun, car or what ever to defend them selves. Makes no difference to me as long as good guy survives.
5. Rittenhouse had no business there. Right. Yet all of the others did? Like the guy who had been full time "Demonstrating" for BLM before an injury ended his career? And what was his career? Why wont he answer that? Is it because he was getting paid to riot?

Bottom line is Rittenhouse was there to protect property and businesses and all 3 of the guys he shot were there for less honorable things and they all three attacked a guy with a gun who shot them in SELF DEFENSE. All THREE of the guys who got shot attacked and have had previous problems with the law. But let's have Mob rule and hang Rittenhouse.
First guy, literally got out of a Mental institution that very day for trying to commit Suicide which basically what he ended up doing. He may be more to blame than anyone else because he escalated the problem and forced Rittenhouse to fire in self defense. Most normal people do not chase and attack a guy with a gun. And was not taking his medication and told Rittenhouse he was going to kill him.
Second guy, had been arrested and charged for trying to kill his own brother and plea bargained down to assault. Then on his attempt to assault Rittenhouse with a skateboard and kicking him in the head he got shot.
Third guy, was "Demonstrating for BLM for 75 up to 100 days. He chased Rittenhouse down and when he tripped and fell he ran up on him and pointed a loaded gun in his face from point blank range. Real winner there. Pretty **** smeller.

One other thing it does not matter one bit where he was, who he is, how he got there, his sexual preferences, what kind of dog he has or anything else we all have the God given RIGHT TO DEFEND YOURSELF WHEN SOMEONE IS GOING TO HURT OR KILL YOU OR YOUR FAMILY.
None of that matters, we all have the right to self defense. Period. No further discussion needed and no need to further prove your stupidity.

It all comes down to one simple question. Do you have the Right to Defend Yourself? Yes or No. Simple as that.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
He's gonna get convicted to buttress the current status quo power grab political climate.

This is the reason for the dog n pony show.

Everyone can see he's running away.

They'd have to admit he was there doing police work, the police wouldn't do, for him to walk scott free.

That'll never happen, they'll never admit that because then they'd have to answer why.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
If the media were independent as they were before Bill Clinton deregulated the FCC for the status quo.

They'd have asked long ago, why the police weren't doing their job.

Why citizens like Rittenhouse felt forced / obligation doing it for them.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
You have a legitimate point about conviction in political climate. But that started long ago even as far back as when OJ Simpson was acquitted much in part because of racists and fear of more riots from them.

Trump got Impeached for asking about Joe and Hunter Biden making money in Ukraine. Yet Biden has not been Impeached for leaving hundreds of Americans in Afghanistan to die with weapons Biden left the Enemy. Republicans are to follow the laws and laws do not apply to Democrats. In fact Trump did not break any laws asking about the corruption of the Biden's.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
You have a legitimate point about conviction in political climate. But that started long ago even as far back as when OJ Simpson was acquitted much in part because of racists and fear of more riots from them.

Trump got Impeached for asking about Joe and Hunter Biden making money in Ukraine. Yet Biden has not been Impeached for leaving hundreds of Americans in Afghanistan to die with weapons Biden left the Enemy. Republicans are to follow the laws and laws do not apply to Democrats. In fact Trump did not break any laws asking about the corruption of the Biden's.

Rittenhouse is an outsider, BLM & ANTIFA the insiders.

He's gonna be convicted / impeached same as Trump.

Agenda

Dog and Pony show / promo to invert right and wrong - teaching moral relativism

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
He's gonna be convicted

Many now believe Kyle Rittenhouse could be acquitted..........

Posts: 2978 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Trans Lady:
quote:
He's gonna be convicted

Many now believe Kyle Rittenhouse could be acquitted..........

The analyst says I can't see how he could get convicted, after looking at the video.

Duh!

So why the dog and pony show Trial???

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness.

You are your brothers keeper. It don't matter how far you drive.

Unless you're a controlled media, with an agenda.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Considering the Criminal records of the 2 scum that got killed, I say hats off to Mr.Rittenhouse. The better question is why were these clowns there? I’m fairly sure I know which ones were up to no good and it wasn’t Rittenhouse.

Posts: 5 | Location: Ohio | Registered: July 26, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
If 10% of the population had Rittenhouse values & courage, poop in pants would never be.

American hero.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Darknova99:
Considering the Criminal records of the 2 scum that got killed, I say hats off to Mr.Rittenhouse. The better question is why were these clowns there? I’m fairly sure I know which ones were up to no good and it wasn’t Rittenhouse.

Yep,
All you ever hear about is January 6.
But a complete investigation needs to happen to determine who was paying all these people to burn and destroy property and who issued the orders to police to stand back.
It will probably never happen,but it was a well funded endeavor.

Posts: 1176 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 442OLDS:
quote:

Yep,
All you ever hear about is January 6.
But a complete investigation needs to happen to determine who was paying all these people to burn and destroy property and who issued the orders to police to stand back.
It will probably never happen,but it was a well funded endeavor.

That investigation already happened, it was the status quo apparently..

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
So today the Defense lets Rittenhouse go on the stand. The only thing that he could do there is snatch Defeat from the jaws of Victory.

The Prosecution guaranteed it was SELF DEFENSE.

Nothing good can come from putting him up there.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
quote:

Correct, but the EDiots will never question why the dead and injured criminals were roaming the streets of a town they don't live in, after curfew, during riots, ONLY Rittenhouse.

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1771 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Judge chewed the Prosecutors **. Something is telling me mistrial..

Posts: 1412 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post