Find
Notify
Tools

Rittenhouse
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Trump Jr.: Rittenhouse Jury 'Gave Biden His 2nd Colonoscopy of the Day' Laughing Hard

https://www.newsmax.com/us/rit...CIkfF7J4G8nYhPTZNDzw

Posts: 2516 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
^^^^now that's funny, got to love Don Jr

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
We are all awaiting the words of explanation from the all knowing.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6441 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Define? Baked into the cake?

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bigdrive88
posted Hide Post
That's great

quote:
Originally posted by Big Steve:
Trump Jr.: Rittenhouse Jury 'Gave Biden His 2nd Colonoscopy of the Day' Laughing Hard

https://www.newsmax.com/us/rit...CIkfF7J4G8nYhPTZNDzw

Posts: 185 | Location: Hagerstown | Registered: September 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
If ANTIFA show up to burn buildings driving build back better bulldozers and excavators, will the media report on it??

You might've heard that one on Saturday Night Live, were they not prostitutes now too.

Laughing Hard

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of sc4087
posted Hide Post
hallelujah, They found 12 people with some common f ing sense

Mike Greene

Posts: 509 | Location: Burleson, TX | Registered: March 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sc4087:
hallelujah, They found 12 people with some common f ing sense

At 4:00 am while most everyone is sleeping they'll announce, they counted wrong.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fuzzy dice:
While everyone is entitled to their opinion, in this case I prefer to let the judge, jury and lawyers do their jobs...this is one of those deals where you had to be there and none of us were...

Fuzz for the win and dead on!
We didn’t know the facts , only the nightly news coverage. The system works as intended. Like it or not. Chirp chirp chirp.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4598 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Hotrod Corvette
posted Hide Post
Remember how some people around here thought that George Zimmerman was a HERO?

Burt

I'm So Proud To Be An American And Not A Democrat...

Posts: 1226 | Location: Clinton Township, MI | Registered: September 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Copied and pasted from Facebook:

You aren’t going to know why Rittenhouse is innocent due to the media only telling you he is guilty.
You believe what you hear over and over. It’s called brain washing.
Research the details on your own with different search engines not controlled by Dems, Soros and possibly China, then form your own unbiased opinion.

I didn't know that Kyle put out a dumpster fire that was being rolled down to a gas station to blow up, with people all around.
I didn't know that the Police were told to stand down as businesses were destroyed.
I didn't know that Kyles Dad, Grandma and Friends all lived in Kenosha, 20 minutes from where he resided with his Mom part time in Illinois.
I didn't know that Joseph Rosenbaum knocked him down twice and then attempted to kick him with lethal force to the head.
I didn't know that Huber had hit him in the head 2x with a skateboard.
I didn't know Gaige Grosskreutz, a felon in possession of firearm, aimed his gun at Kyle first, as he admitted on the stand.
I also didn't know that in the State of Wisconsin, it is legal for Kyle to have a gun, even at 17 (which was why the gun charge was dismissed).
I didn't know that Kyle did not cross state lines with a gun he wasn't supposed to have. The rightful gun owner did, as he was legally permitted to do.
I also didn't realize that Rosenbaum was a 5 time convicted child rapist and that Huber was a 2 time convicted woman beater. I didn't know that Grosskreutz was a convicted Burglar with an assault on his record also.
IF THE MEDIA DID THEIR JOB... we would ALL have known this ahead of the trial in honest media reporting. But the media isn't honest, and they rarely do their job.
Thanks Jim Splitdog

Posts: 1176 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Great points fellas. Has been a telling thread.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6441 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
quote:
Originally posted by fuzzy dice:
While everyone is entitled to their opinion, in this case I prefer to let the judge, jury and lawyers do their jobs...this is one of those deals where you had to be there and none of us were...

Fuzz for the win and dead on!
We didn’t know the facts , only the nightly news coverage. The system works as intended. Like it or not. Chirp chirp chirp.

It's down right scary how dumb this conclusion is.

I'll let you in on a little secret, it wasn't rittenhous on trial, it was your, mine and every other humans inherent right for self defense on trial, stooge.

If Rittenhous is convicted, inherent right for self defense loses.

I'll let you in on another secret, there's video of felons chasing rittenhous with loaded weapons yelling I'm gonna kill you.

The inherent right for self defense was on trial fool.

It's no wonder you bent over for the injection.

DRR Pro
Picture of Don Higgins Crew Chief Pro Software
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SC4400:
In a STUNNING development, Colonel Klink Ediot was once again observed cutting the wrong wire. KABOOM.

Gonna do a LOT OF TIME...BLAH BLAH BLAH. That ole jury system serves NO justice if they rule against your warped/ disturbed perspective.

Waiting eagerly for the mea culpa......

Yeah.

RIP

Glad you liked my Hogan's Heroes description, it was a perfect example of someone who always tells you the wrong thing...

Crew Chief Pro 7.980. It is not an evolution in Crew Chief Software, it is a Revolution in Crew Chief Software
Drag Racing Software and Professional Weather Stations(309) 688-2990

Visit us on the web at http://www.crewchiefpro.com

Are you a Producer or a Parasite?

Author of the book, "But Who Will Save The Children."

Posts: 1386 | Location: Bartonville Illinois | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
God saw to it you're a natural born killer. When your life is in the balance.

Nobody except God can take your natural born right for self defense away except God.

That won't happen.

Embodied in the Second Amendment to the Constitution is the truth that self-governing individuals should bear the responsibility for defending themselves. The Amendment states,

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

This Amendment has generated a considerable amount of controversy among legal scholars.1 Some argue that the Amendment grants an “individual right” to keep and bear arms, while others believe that this right only applies collectively to those in the militia.

Without fail, however, most scholars ignore the foundational principles which are embodied in the Second Amendment. The law of self-government is almost entirely absent from the writings of Second Amendment scholars, and the right of self-defense, if mentioned, is only treated as a constitutional or historical by-product. Rarely does anyone ever treat self-defense as a natural right, or as one founding father said, “a primary law of nature, which . . . (is] the immediate gift of the Creator.”2 As a God-given right, self-defense is an unalienable right which is incapable of being surrendered or transferred. But to understand these principles and how they interrelate, one must first examine the “Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God.”

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2355 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Poor LITTLE Ediot is cowering in his condo praying the police protect him from the rioters.

Meanwhile, Kyle is keeping the streets safe.

I used to be a people person, but people ruined that.

Posts: 225 | Location: Usually home | Registered: January 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
"Jerry Nadler, Representative for New York’s 10th congressional district and acting chairman of the House Judiciary Democrats, has signaled a possible Department of Justice investigation into Kyle Rittenhouse."

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2355 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I saw that to. Aren't they busy with the "get Trump investigation?

Posts: 6247 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post