Find
Notify
Tools

Rittenhouse
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of sr4440
posted Hide Post
video sent to the defense vs what the prosecution had.

Without data, you’re just another guy with an opinion.

Posts: 1307 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
video sent to the defense vs what the prosecution had.

Lawyers are a depraved and despicable bunch (almost like politicians, oh wait they are one in the same). Justice? Give me a brake! It's all about winning and losing vis-a-vis justice. I have long referred to it as the legal system not the justice system.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2355 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grandma / Gpa:

Gpa

That was scripted.

Dog and pony show trial is a psyop the same as everything else we've seen for the last couple years.

A theater of insanity, directed by the insane asylum management team.

As fork tongued as this man is, he's been around the block to know better.

That wasn't genuine anymore than anything he says or does, in the courtroom.

He's a con artist in an expensive suit, one of the best this government has produced.

He's been convinced by his handlers, he's doing a great patriotic duty, for the greater good.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sr4440:
I am dying at how bad the ADA is at their job. After they sent a compressed video to the defense, ADA Kraus claimed he had "no idea how to compress a video". PBS on day 10, broadcast his file directory of his desktop. on the screen was the shortcut for "Handbrake" a video compression software!

Joe, in this mornings arguments they were discussing this video. The Defense said that all other evidence was done through Drop Box (what ever that is) the Drop Box does not change or alter it and yet this one evidence given to Defense was done some other way that supposedly does alter it. They do know the video had a different file name and 4 meg while the evidence they showed jury was 11 meg with a completely different file name. So the Defense was NOT given same evidence that was required. Much lower resolution and completely different file name meaning it was altered in some way. Possibly just compressed to lower resolution but possibly altered in some other way to?

The original source was Anonymous and then it was sold to Fox news Tucker Carlson show and from there the Prosecution got it. So we know it has went through several hands and has been altered somehow. We know that the Defense did not have access to the video until around same time jury saw it and we know the original source was anonymous and did not testify to its authenticity or provide unaltered video.

The Prosecution is now hanging everything on this one video as they say it proves Rittenhouse was pointing a gun and provoking him right before he shot the guy.

My thoughts are this is cut and dried Self Defense and all the evidence proves it. I did not see anything on the video in question that the Prosecution says is there and I am not sure it should even be in evidence. I think if it is allowed into evidence which it already has they should be told it can not be verified to the authenticity or verify it has not been altered and should not take it as a definitive fact only as circumstantial to back up your conclusion from verifiable evidence.

Joe, you know about this kind of stuff what are your thoughts on the video?

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4191 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
“On Friday, the parties had rested, and we were going to open our closings on Monday,” Chirafisi said. “We’ve talked to Mr. Rittenhouse, and I’m going to be asking the court for a mistrial.”

“We watched the video. I can tell you what we think, but it doesn’t matter what we think, because we don’t get to present that to the jury anymore,” Chirafisi said. “And I think if we’re going to try to do this in a way that is free from anybody hiding anything, anybody not having the same evidence as everybody else has … we have to ask for this, and I’m asking for it.”

This right here is the bottom line. The jury was shown something and the Defense did not get the opportunity to defend or explain it. The old "Bait and Switch" Then the Prosecution wants hinge everything on that.

I am not sure why the Defense has asked for a Mistrial without Prejudice, which would allow them to charge him and try him again.Maybe they think Self Defense has been proven and taking chance State would not attempt a second Trial?

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

Posts: 4191 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of sr4440
posted Hide Post
Curly1
the video that the prosecution showed is a really weird format 1920x844. That is just not a native format. I found out they got it from fox news, so maybe they edited it to take out a logo or something. But the state editing evidence before giving it to the defense would be a no-go! Then i blew up the photo above and there is a shortcut to "format factory".
Format factory is not just transcoding, as per their website it also crops video, which would explain the 1920x844, if it had been cropped.

This explains why Kraus had Handbrake AND Format factory.
I would love to see Mr. Lunchbox under oath explaining everything he did to the evidence before he gave a low res version to the defense.

Joe

PS if you have Handbrake on your desktop, you have to have a clue, lunchbox claiming "he doesn't know anything about video editing" is not believable.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sr4440,

Without data, you’re just another guy with an opinion.

Posts: 1307 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Same as a bird has wings, every human has an inherent right for self defense.

Anywhere a bird goes, it has wings.

Same as every human beings inherent right for self defense.

If you're in prison for any crime, you still have your wings. No matter what any judge or jury rules.

It's not a subjective matter, no matter if 2, 10, 10,000 or 1,000,000,000 libtards try to make it a subjective matter.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Curly1
the video that the prosecution showed is a really weird format 1920x844. That is just not a native format. I found out they got it from fox news, so maybe they edited it to take out a logo or something. But the state editing evidence before giving it to the defense would be a no-go! Then i blew up the photo above and there is a shortcut to "format factory".
Format factory is not just transcoding, as per their website it also crops video, which would explain the 1920x844, if it had been cropped.

I would love to see Mr. Lunchbox under oath explaining everything he did to the evidence before he gave a low res version to the defense.

Joe

PS if you have Handbrake on your desktop, you have to have a clue, lunchbox claiming "he doesn't know anything about video editing" is not believable.

Okay, so why did the judge allow an "EDITED" video in there if they can not verify EXACTLY what those Edits are and who did them? It could have been something simple like removing Fox news Logo but who ever made the Original video needs to testify to authenticity. Who ever Edited it needs to testify to authenticity and any changes they made.

If you are going to allow that you might as well have Hollywood do a movie as to how they think it went down and turn it in as Factual Evidence.

Then the other question is how come the Defense did not get same copy as jury saw and why did the Defense not get the opportunity to question or discredit it as factual?

As far as I know all of the other evidence was verified by witnesses and video and there was quite a bit of testimony about the quality of video.

I do not think that one video should be in there and if it was I think the jury should have been made aware that it had been edited to some extent from original and who made the video is anonymous it should not be used as sole reason to make a decision on someones life. With that said not sure it really helps Prosecution or Defense with the case. I just think it should be done by the book.

Like the Steele Dossier, it was paid for by Clinton Campaign and done by a Democrat operative yet some took it as fact with out question of authenticity or motive. Nothing wrong with verify the evidence before you hang someone.

But they want him to hang and it does not matter to those if it was Self Defense.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
quote:
Curly1

Joe

Okay, so why did the judge allow an "EDITED" video in there if they can not verify EXACTLY what those Edits are and who did them? It could have been something simple like removing Fox news Logo but who ever made the Original video needs to testify to authenticity. Who ever Edited it needs to testify to authenticity and any changes they made.

If you are going to allow that you might as well have Hollywood do a movie as to how they think it went down and turn it in as Factual Evidence.

Then the other question is how come the Defense did not get same copy as jury saw and why did the Defense not get the opportunity to question or discredit it as factual?

As far as I know all of the other evidence was verified by witnesses and video and there was quite a bit of testimony about the quality of video.

I do not think that one video should be in there and if it was I think the jury should have been made aware that it had been edited to some extent from original and who made the video is anonymous it should not be used as sole reason to make a decision on someones life. With that said not sure it really helps Prosecution or Defense with the case. I just think it should be done by the book.

Like the Steele Dossier, it was paid for by Clinton Campaign and done by a Democrat operative yet some took it as fact with out question of authenticity or motive. Nothing wrong with verify the evidence before you hang someone.

But they want him to hang and it does not matter to those if it was Self Defense.

But why? You can point out all the underhanded tactics used to win at all costs, all day long. But why is the better point.

Why is it so important to them justice is not served? I'm not talking about the people who's perceptions of self defense have been impacted by all the minutiae, double speak, manipulating of words and laws etc etc etc, like Ed. I'm taking about the controlling class - status quo, behind all these charades.

Why is it so important to them justice is not served?

It's common sense why... because justice doesn't serve them.

They want arbitrary justice, they decide. It serves them.

It's really not a left right matter, it's a controlling class, status quo, establishment whatever you prefer to call it matter.

We're the experts, we have all the power , do as you're told. And don't ask questions.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
There's no warm and fuzzy feeling knowing no representative is coming to save you.

Believe me, there's not.

Look at what they've already accomplished without any resistance from we the people.

A few control the many, according to the many's consent / capitulation.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
David only had a slingshot vs Goliath.

The people rule, look at Florida.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
While the store is being robbed of its freedoms (God given inalienable rights).

"Hey look over there at the TV programming"

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Billy badass walks! Justice is served clapping

Posts: 5 | Location: Ohio | Registered: July 26, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Justice was not served but 12 jurors have decided his fate.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Don Higgins Crew Chief Pro Software
posted Hide Post
NOT Guilty on all counts!

Thank God the jurors weren't Ediots.

Crew Chief Pro 7.980. It is not an evolution in Crew Chief Software, it is a Revolution in Crew Chief Software
Drag Racing Software and Professional Weather Stations(309) 688-2990

Visit us on the web at http://www.crewchiefpro.com

Are you a Producer or a Parasite?

Author of the book, "But Who Will Save The Children."

Posts: 1386 | Location: Bartonville Illinois | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Rittenhouse drove/was driven to that powder keg, looking for trouble and he found it. He murdered 2 men and must be found guilty and be sentenced to a long time in prison.

INCORRECT

Mike

Posts: 1589 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Punk had no business to be there. Went there wanting to be billy badass. He’s going to prison for a long time!

Really?

Mike

Posts: 1589 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Darknova99:
Billy badass walks! Justice is served clapping

Indeed, justice was served.

Self defense - Inherent right.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Not guilty on all counts!!!! Not the first time Ediot has been wrong,I'm sure it won't be the last.

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post