Find
Notify
Tools

Breaking News
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The new normal.

For a taste of freedom, bring your own paid agent provocateurs.

What a hell hole of Lefty's. Laughing Hard

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I see "I never bring it up" Mike is off his meds again......

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4467 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
I see "I never bring it up" Mike is off his meds again......

You gotta be off your meds, to not see the lefty degeneracy enveloping this country.

Many lefty's in costumes, pretending to be righty's as well, but lefty in deed.

Lefty's turning America into a real chit hole.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Surely they are doing everything they can in an effort to get John Force Racing back out on the track. Without him, few fans have any interest in the NHRA Mellow Yellow Drag Racing Series.

If it's really that bad (I don't watch) then they made their bed, they gotta sleep in it. Doesn't take a Jeff Bezos to see how putting all your eggs in the JF basket that could blow up in their face.

I know the NHRA could care less about us Mopar fans, but slapping a few Dodge emblems on a handful of TF or FC bodies ain't bringing us back in droves.

Posts: 119 | Location: Outside | Registered: May 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
it's no secret the NHRA's business model built around a 71 y/o man along with marketing plan or lack there of, is in a death dive and the current covid panic/politial agenda in this country has only accelerated it's certain demise.

That said...

28,000+ views on our way to 29,000 about “just another funny car racer” Laughing Hard Falling of chair laughing

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/kSRNrVjISRQ

NHRA better get with the program ... paid agent provocateurs, pallets of bricks, molotov chocktails and tearing down statues. If they ever wanna have a race anywhere besides Indy, again.

The new normal.

Laughing Hard

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cgall:
With Denver, Brainerd and Topeka postponed indefinitely, the next race after Indy #3 would be Atlanta. Anyone know if this one will be run?

Atlanta Dragway is my home track. I went in the business office after the race three weeks ago to get my runner-up money, and was told they're still planning to hold the national event. That said, it's still 4 weeks away and obviously anything could happen between now and then. The local people who work at the track are all great folks - I'm hoping they get a chance to hold the race.

Mike

Posts: 1566 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SlyFox:
quote:
Originally posted by cgall:
With Denver, Brainerd and Topeka postponed indefinitely, the next race after Indy #3 would be Atlanta. Anyone know if this one will be run?

Atlanta Dragway is my home track. I went in the business office after the race three weeks ago to get my runner-up money, and was told they're still planning to hold the national event. That said, it's still 4 weeks away and obviously anything could happen between now and then. The local people who work at the track are all great folks - I'm hoping they get a chance to hold the race.

To get anything done, they're gonna need paid agent provocateurs, chain saws, bricks and molotov chocktails.

It's the new normal business model. The new normal the ruling class propagates.

https://youtu.be/kSRNrVjISRQ

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
There's big sponsorship money from the ruling class to be had, if NHRA would just get with the program.

All NHRA needs is their own paid agent provocateurs, pallets of bricks, molotov chocktails and chainsaws.

Sanctioned Lefty hell hole. Laughing Hard

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
28 days have now past since I broke the biggest story in NHRA Drag Racing here that John Force Racing is parked for the season, confirmed by NHRA officials and still no official announcement by the NHRA or John Force that he and his team are sitting out the rest of the season. JFR has now sat out 2 national events and soon a third. Further, all three are 3 miles from his shop! So who still wants to argue he's not done for the season? NahNahTounge

Maple Grove, Vegas and Pomona at a minimum look like they too will be cancelled.

If the NHRA don't pull the plug, the rumor I heard back in May that all remaining National events would be run at Indy sure looks to be true.

29,000+ views on our way to 30,000 about “just another funny car racer” Laughing Hard Falling of chair laughing

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
28 days have now past since I broke the biggest story in NHRA Drag Racing here that John Force Racing is parked for the season, confirmed by NHRA officials and still no official announcement by the NHRA or John Force that he and his team are sitting out the rest of the season. JFR has now sat out 2 national events and soon a third. Further, all three are 3 miles from his shop! So who still wants to argue he's not done for the season? NahNahTounge

Maple Grove, Vegas and Pomona at a minimum look like they too will be cancelled.

If the NHRA don't pull the plug, the rumor I heard back in May that all remaining National events would be run at Indy sure looks to be true.

28,000+ views on our way to 29,000 about “just another funny car racer” Laughing Hard Falling of chair laughing

First off you were not the first to break this news. It was posted 3 days prior to you posting it here on other forums and Facebook. You were simply the first person to post about it here but once again it was 3 days after it was posted on Facebook.
Second you also stated that the entire NHRA season (pull the plug) by the end of July, looks like we have about 17 hours to go on that one.
You have been called out on other threads proving that you lied over and over with all this BS. Thing is no one really cares that you said it because as I said before it was all over Facebook days before. Im glad im not friends with you because I would be embarrassed to go anywhere especially a racetrack with you. People will simply make fun and comment etc about the azz clwn! Then again I wouldn't be friends with someone like you! Now go ahead and post your response with the same emojis you constantly post and talk about how im a drunk old man or some lame azz response of some sort and show off that 3rd grade education!
So we can sit here and speculate about anything at this point and claim to have first hand knowledge etc.. and hope that NHRA does it so we can say "Told Ya So".

Posts: 232 | Location: On the top of a bus! | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
BlahBlah Wrong loser Spitting

Loser SmokinChicken

DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
I'm thinking that Gainesville will have a race at some point this year, being an NHRA owned track and with Florida allowing tracks to be open. IF NHRA doesn't pull the plug on the season.

Time will tell...….

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
at this point, no event is guaranteed to happen until it does.

What is guaranteed is that John Force Racing won't be there. Laughing very hard

DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
Personally, I don't shiv a get whether any NHRA events happen or not, with or without JFR.
Roll Eyes

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
NHRA will probably be modeled on the IHRA's Nitro Circus next year, with so few cars.

Sad the decline in this country.

Decline and degeneracy is the agenda 21 new normal.

The experiment is nearing it's controlled extinction.

Frogs slow boiled.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinChicken:
quote:
If the NHRA don't pull the plug

Second you also stated that the entire NHRA season (pull the plug) by the end of July, looks like we have about 17 hours to go on that one.

LOL! He doesn't mention that, but ED has already started flopping like a HYPOCRITICAL DEMOCRAT! Wink

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2552 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Force will probably never see another drag race, unless it's for nostalgia.

Next year it'll be worse, not better.

My forecasts are always good / accurate.