DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Force drew a line in the sand.

You are wrong Mike. A G A I N Trying to make more out of this than it is. It was the sponsors call period. And a good call. Don't turn this into political bs. Very simple business decision.

Ha Ha Ha Ha, AGAIN, I'm making more of it than it is" Like John Force not drag racing isn't enough on its own! Ha Ha Ha Ha ! Now that is FUNNY!

I can tell they'll have you begging in no time flat for a vaccination, if it means you can go drag racing. Smile

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
It's a shakedown, wake up.

Look up the meaning of the word if you still don't get it.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Da Shoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
the party didn't start here until I posted it after I was told by NHRA OFFICIALS. NahNahTounge

Now what part of the TRUTH and the FACTS don't you like?

Is it that John Force has parked his teams for the rest of the season?

or is it that the NHRA is going to pull the plug on the rest of this season?

or is it that 1320racer was right again? Laughing very hard

What were you right about? All you did was post info that was already being talked about on the internet prior to your post. The lack of details in your post only shows you have limited knowledge and the same stuff you posted is exactly what other posted.

Posts: 608 | Location: Da Swamp!!!! | Registered: October 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Da Shoe:
quote:
the party didn't start here until I posted it after I was told by NHRA OFFICIALS. NahNahTounge

What were you right about? All you did was post info that was already being talked about on the internet prior to your post. The lack of details in your post only shows you have limited knowledge and the same stuff you posted is exactly what other posted.

We oughta turn this around to who didn't know TWO Months AGO! They are the dumb azzes. And they'res a bunch of them too!

In all fairness it's not their fault, they just didn't get the memo fake news would do that to them. Smile

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:

I haven't heard so much from a blow hard in a long time. I wonder what kind of cream he uses on his shoulders to keep them loosened up so he can pat himself on the back for nothing?
Laughing Hard

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Quite the **** show this thread has become.

I got nothing to do, since I'm kinda house bound lately so it provides cheap entertainment! clapping

One guy arguing about who broke ithe news first and another arguing about Force wearing a mask!

Actually, I don't understand why anyone would be happy with this situation ( I'm sure Mike will tell me why I should be happy and insert a picture!). With all the money people have tied up into there racing operations, why does it seem like people want NHRA to fail. I'm low buck, I'll put my car back on the street and I'll mount the old HT dragster on the garage wall.

Just to use 1320 as an example, add the cost of his Firebird, the dragster , trailer and support equipment. That's at least $100,000+ Easy. If drag racing loses tracks because NHRA shuts down, what's it worth? Who needs a dragster if you have no where to race it.

Like I said, I'm home bound, bored and got nothing to do but play Words with Friends so I thought I'd add my 2¢.

PS Not calling you out 1320, just everyone knows you have nice clean setup and thought you would be a good example.

Rant over!

Cool

Posts: 619 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: March 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by M120:

I got nothing to do, since I'm kinda house bound lately so it provides cheap entertainment! clapping

One guy arguing about who broke ithe news first and another arguing about Force wearing a mask!

Actually, I don't understand why anyone would be happy with this situation ( I'm sure Mike will tell me why I should be happy and insert a picture!). With all the money people have tied up into there racing operations, why does it seem like people want NHRA to fail. I'm low buck, I'll put my car back on the street and I'll mount the old HT dragster on the garage wall.

Just to use 1320 as an example, add the cost of his Firebird, the dragster , trailer and support equipment. That's at least $100,000+ Easy. If drag racing loses tracks because NHRA shuts down, what's it worth? Who needs a dragster if you have no where to race it.

Like I said, I'm home bound, bored and got nothing to do but play Words with Friends so I thought I'd add my 2¢.

PS Not calling you out 1320, just everyone knows you have nice clean setup and thought you would be a good example.

Rant over!

M120, you can call him out. Nobody has ever heard of him except what he posts on this board. He's a figment of his own imagination.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I got ½ of it right.
Mike inserted a pic!
And had a great RT! Lol

Cool

Posts: 619 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: March 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by M120:

Rant over!

It's a shakedown, they're gonna destroy everything they can until everyone begs for the vaccine.

They're gonna keep up the face diaper charade too, in the mean time to suffocate the brains out of Americans.

It's a shakedown, wake up. Nothing is gonna get better until everyone does what Bandimere did.

Ignore disproportionate orders.

https://youtu.be/vsQzw_Ax8Cw

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I'll play for a little bit Mike.

We agree somewhat about this.

I'm not about to enter a store in my state without a mask since all the stores require them. I shop locally and know the business owners/employees. I wouldn't want to put them in a bad situation over a mask/bandanna.

Example:

Me: (entering store) Hi, Samantha!

Employee Samantha: Hi, how are you? You know that you need to wear a mask. Where is it?
Me: Mike R said I don't have to wear a mask.
ES: I'll get in trouble with the State if you dont wear a mask! Who the he11 is Mike R?
Me: He's a drag racer on a drag racing site online that's going to save the USA if not the World by showing pictures of cones commiting suicide from three years ago!!!
ES: Hey manager! Call me an Uber! I don't think Mark should be driving!

Cool

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
funny^^^^^^^^

ep-so do I need to get some out of division races in before they pull the plug 1290? I got a chance to win my division and need 2 outs. serious question.

Posts: 764 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
The facts are the Pros knew this a week or two before it was posted here. Its not breaking news...., its bad news! Force drawing a line in the sand is YOU moving the topic to fit your rhetoric agenda again. Nice try.. ! His money and sponsor commitment went away is the only reason he is not racing.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4505 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
If they don't pull the plug next week, I'd be heading to Ohio the following week but it ain't going to matter if they pull the plug, because there will be no champions this year. I assume accumulated 2019 grade points will carry over to 2021.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
If they don't pull the plug next week, I'd be heading to Ohio the following week but it ain't going to matter if they pull the plug, because there will be no champions this year. I assume accumulated 2019 grade points will carry over to 2021.

So are they or are they not going to pull the plug? I thought you knew?

Posts: 232 | Location: On the top of a bus! | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
The facts are the Pros knew this a week or two before it was posted here. Its not breaking news...., its bad news! Force drawing a line in the sand is YOU moving the topic to fit your rhetoric agenda again. Nice try.. ! His money and sponsor commitment went away is the only reason he is not racing.

Oh, you mean the same status quo ruling class who funds ANTIFA and black lives matter pulled the plug on the biggest name in drag racing and you can't put it together that's a good place to start in destroying drag racing?

Oh my bad you trust the MSM twilight zone disproportionate orders given over the last 3-4 months as proportionate, because the fake news convinced you they were.

You can't even see the playing field from where you're at. You're perspective is determined by fake news.

Hopefully Force did tell em to F off.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Personally I don't see them pulling the plug on the divisional races unless the tracks get shut down again but you never know, the next 30 days will be key to what's going to happen.

Posts: 2432 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Steve:
Personally I don't see them pulling the plug on the divisional races unless the tracks get shut down again but you never know, the next 30 days will be key to what's going to happen.

What did Bandimere do? They put on their race.

That's American and unless everyone starts being Americans, more small business is gonna be destroyed, including drag strips.

Is it really that hard to figure out these tracks need to have their drag races, to make money, so they can pay the mortgage?

That's where this is headed, Americans are gonna have to start being Americans and standing up for their rights.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Anyone who accepts the disgrace of illegitimate disproportionate orders without rebelling, is gonna wish they took the path of danger, when the bank shows up to lock down their newly acquired property.

It's that simple. Americans are gonna have to start being Americans at some point, it's either that or forfeit everything they've worked for, to disproportionate illegitimate orders.

This is where it's headed QUICK.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Steve:

Exactly Steve. Sportsman Racing for the most part funds itself, it will save NHRA. We can hope they don’t shut us down but you never know what the Counties here will do. We are racing next week Sonoma.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4505 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post