Breaking News
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by I.P. Dailey:
Floyd, don’t tell Ed

I won't tell Ed. I'm sure he has an opinion.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
33,000+ views on our way to 34,000 about “just another funny car racer” Laughing Hard Falling of chair laughing

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
33,000+ views on our way to 34,000 about “ NHRA will pull the plug on the season before the end of JulyLaughing Hard Falling of chair laughing

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2552 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
The IMSA Weathertech Series (sports cars that race 24 Hours of Daytona, Petit Le Mans, etc) has cancelled races scheduled for Laguna Seca in CA and Watkins Glen in NY, and replaced them on the schedule with a Labor Day race at Road Atlanta here in Georgia.

This is interesting BECAUSE - it indicates that sanctioning bodies think they can do business in Georgia, and might mean that the NHRA event planned for Atlanta Dragway the week before Labor Day still has a good chance.

I believe IMSA is owned by NASCAR, FWIW.

Mike

Posts: 1566 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I believed Atlanta's national event would be cancelled as would all others before this mornings news of how the...

"virus blazed through the community of about 600 campers and counselors in Georgia, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported on Friday." Now I'm convinced.

That said, This thread was/is about John Force Racing sitting out the remainder of the season which I broke the story here 31 days ago, not my or anyone else's opinion as to when the NHRA will pull the plug on the Mello Yello Drag Racing Series and possibly the Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series too.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
not my or anyone else's opinion as to when the NHRA will pull the plug

quote:
NHRA will pull the plug on the season before the end of July and quite possibly after this weekend.

You were pretty clear on your opinion. Keep flopping like a Hypocritical Democrat, you are good at it.

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2552 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
not pretty clear, abundantly clear as to my opinion that the NHRA will pull the plug on the season. I was convinced 31 days ago and I'm more convinced now. NahNahTounge

DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
quote:

"virus blazed through the community of about 600 campers and counselors in Georgia, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported on Friday."

To my knowledge, none of the 600 are actually SICK, they just tested positive for the virus.

Mike

Posts: 1566 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
pretty clear, abundantly clear as to my opinion is WRONG that the NHRA will pull the plug by the end of July. I was convinced 31 days ago and I'm more convinced now. I'm a Democrat & voting for Sleepy Biden. NahNahTounge

Full Moon

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SlyFox:
To my knowledge, none of the 600 are actually SICK, they just tested positive for the virus.

that's most everywhere in the country. Positive cases are going up because more people are being tested. Deaths are not going up.

DRR Elite
Picture of adv ET 266
posted Hide Post
Will the also end Div racing this season? What about bracket points and finials for tracks?

2005 2000lb 4 link dragster
home brew 582 BBC Dart 355
4.629@149
7.310@185

Posts: 12173 | Location: 33463 | Registered: February 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SlyFox:

that's most everywhere in the country. Positive cases are going up because more people are being tested. Deaths are not going up.

This country has been transformed into a cesspool of liars and cheats.

And a low IQ populace that bends over and holds its azz cheeks open for officials, on command.

The general consensus is it's perfectly normal to lie and cheat.

A Satanic chit hole.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of adv ET 266
posted Hide Post
Ed, deaths in Fla are setting new records every day. It’s very sad because many came here to retire. It’s actually higher than shown bc the Governor only reports residents, not visitors.
I lost an old friend Saturday.
https://www.google.com/search?...nt=mobile-gws-wiz-hp

2005 2000lb 4 link dragster
home brew 582 BBC Dart 355
4.629@149
7.310@185

Posts: 12173 | Location: 33463 | Registered: February 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by adv ET 266:
Will the also end Div racing this season? What about bracket points and finials for tracks?

We have raced 8 Summit ET races this year so far & had 12 races scheduled. Looks like we might get 1 or 2 more done. As for the Bracket Finals, I don't think it will happen. Our home track is Las Vegas.

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Trophy
Picture of Ken MacNicol
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately not all reported deaths are actual covid related . I know this for a fact.
quote:
Originally posted by adv ET 266:
Ed, deaths in Fla are setting new records every day. It’s very sad because many came here to retire. It’s actually higher than shown bc the Governor only reports residents, not visitors.
I lost an old friend Saturday.
https://www.google.com/search?...nt=mobile-gws-wiz-hp

Posts: 38 | Location: Hendersonville, Tenn. | Registered: December 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Da Shoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
That said, This thread was/is about John Force Racing sitting out the remainder of the season which I broke the story here 31 days ago, not my or anyone else's opinion as to when the NHRA will pull the plug on the Mello Yello Drag Racing Series and possibly the Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series too.

You DID NOT BREAK this story. This story (rumor at the time) was first posted on social media 3 days prior to you posting it here. So once again another round of BS!

Posts: 608 | Location: Da Swamp!!!! | Registered: October 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Again, azzwipe I died in fact break the story here on Bracket Talk. Further, as I have stated, my information came directly from NHRA officials!

I wouldn't know what is posted on "social media"

28 days days after I broke the news here, JFR finally came out of hiding and confirmed the worse keep secret in all of auto racing.

No one cares that you don't like the TRUTH and the FACTS! More to point, I was right! Spitting

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Da Shoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
28 days days after I broke the news here, JFR finally came out of hiding and confirmed the worse keep secret in all of auto racing.

And 31 days after it was posted on social media JFR came out of hiding. Doesn't matter if you have social media or not but that doesn't mean people dont talk and spread it by mouth. Matter of fact im still waiting to hear that great press release by the NHRA and John Force, you know the one you said their Lawyers were working on and getting prepared.

Posts: 608 | Location: Da Swamp!!!! | Registered: October 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Are we headed towards a world kinda like the psyop world the stasi ran on east Germans during the cold world? Only the American people turn it around and shoot anyone on sight caught blowing public officials for favors?

A world of first principles? How long do you think it would take to exterminate the NPC's?

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
all that matters now is...

34,000+ views on our way to 35,000 about “just another funny car racer” Laughing Hard

but 3 idiots here that can't handle the TRUTH and the FACTS want you to believe that I didn't break the biggest story in all of auto racing here, 31 days ago. Laughing very hard