New
Find
Notify
Tools

Breaking News
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
This weekend will most likely be it for the year, from the way things look.

Posts: 497 | Location: N/A | Registered: December 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
says an a s s h o l e^^^

My original Breaking News stands...

John Force Racing has pulled the plug for this season.

that the entire NHRA season is going to be cancelled by the end of the month ??? But yet they just added a date in August..

Posts: 232 | Location: On the top of a bus! | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Da Shoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
says an a s s h o l e^^^

My original Breaking News stands...

John Force Racing has pulled the plug for this season.

It doesn't matter if everything turns out to be true at some point BUT its clear that they have not made any final decision yet. You based your original post off of FACTUAL INFO that they had already come to a conclusion. Now we we know that they have not. We all can say that one day we will have an earthquake in California or a tornado in Oklahoma. Fact is your were speculating and simply passing along info that was already posted well before you broke the news.
P.S. im not an a s s h o l e, im the whole a s s!

Posts: 608 | Location: Da Swamp!!!! | Registered: October 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I think Force opted to keep his staff on furlough for the 2 Indy races and see if the western swing would happen. With Denver and Bandimere postponed, it looks very bad to me. I can't see Seattle being allowed by the locals. Maybe NHRA will hang on for Topeka and resume in Atlanta and Indy again.

Posts: 321 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: October 24, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Racer1320 is a genius in his mind only. He don't know ****.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Irrelevant clueless old man ^^^^

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Irrelevant clueless old man ^^^^

Pot calling the kettle black there!!! Big Grin

Posts: 715 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
Denver was supposed to be broadcast on the big FOX network, so I think that is why another Indy event was added on that date. No more FOX dates on the schedule, so I’d guess it all ends there.

Just my theory.

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3159 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Spitting

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2548 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
This from the NHRA Command Central:

A decision on the remaining events for the 2020 season will be announced in late December....... maybe January.

Posts: 3083 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
1320racer
What kind of ointment do you rub on your elbow to keep it loosened up so you can pat yourself on the back? Pompous a$$.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
^^^The ramblings of a senile irrelevant clueless old man who will vote for Biden.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^you don’t know that clueless old man very well

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Spitting

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2548 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
1320racer
This clueless old man has been around for a lot longer than you. Where were you born? I used to fool around all over the world and I could be your father. I was drunk a lot. HMMMM

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Either you still are or just senile, I’m voting senile old man. NahNahTounge

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Floyd I don’t think even you could produce a Ed.

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by I.P. Dailey:
Floyd I don’t think even you could produce a Ed.

It's sometimes amazing how alcohol can improve you. Occasionally I convince myself I can sing and dance. Laughing very hard

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Spoken likes true alcoholic Loser Floyd Staggs