Find
Notify
Tools

Breaking News
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Poor old Ed doesn't have much of a life.

Posts: 4824 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Enough alcohol can make Ed look intelligent

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
But not you Full Moon

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I just love pulling his chain and making him dance. Falling of chair laughing

Posts: 4824 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
You’re not only senile old man but delusional too.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Floyd, works every time. Village Idiot just can’t stay in his chair

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Check Top Fuel and Funny Car entries at Indy August 8th and 9th.

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1030 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
When you read it on NHRA's and/or Force's website, remember you read it/heard and from 1320racer first. Big Grin Razz

Yep, we heard you're full of shyt here first....

psssst.....we all kinda knew it already though

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4520 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I'll believe it when the race actually happens & John Force Racing is there. Way too many unknowns in today's world.

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2699 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
18 days have now past since I posted John Force Racing is parked for the season, confirmed by NHRA officials and still no official announcement by the NHRA that John Force Racing is sitting out the rest of the season. Their silence screams they are in panic mode and don't know what to say to the fans and sponsors.

Surely they are doing everything they can in an effort to get John Force Racing back out on the track. Without him, few fans have any interest in the NHRA Mellow Yellow Drag Racing Series. Meanwhile, 2 national events are in the books without John Force Racing and we are just over 2 weeks until the next national event assuming it doesn't get cancelled.

It's all about the Benjamin's and always is!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1176 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
as I stated yesterday, the NHRA pulling the plug on the season is still a very real possibility.

That said, 26 days have now past since I posted John Force Racing is parked for the season, confirmed by NHRA officials and still no official announcement by the NHRA that John Force Racing is sitting out the rest of the season. JFR has now sat out 2 national events and soon a third. Further, all 3 are 3 miles from his shop! So who still wants to argue he's not done for the season? Laughing Hard

Maple Grove, Vegas and Pomona at a minimum will be cancelled too.

If they don't pull the plug, the rumor I heard back in May that all remaining National events would be run at Indy sure looks to be true.

DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
quote:

It's not about public safety - it's about placating the mask nannies.

Mike

Posts: 1589 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
27,000+ views on our way to 28,000 about “just another funny car racer” Laughing Hard Falling of chair laughing

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
With Denver, Brainerd and Topeka postponed indefinitely, the next race after Indy #3 would be Atlanta. Anyone know if this one will be run?

Posts: 321 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: October 24, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SlyFox:
quote:

I guess the dog and pony show last weekend in Topeka with everyone on the starting line wearing masks, social distancing signs everywhere, hell they even blocked off every other urinal/toilet and showers that have walls between them, was all for nothing since the national event got cancelled anyways. I bet the decision to cancel was made before the race.....

Posts: 2516 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I'm told it was

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
The upcoming Indy event is a FOX network race. I wouldn’t be surprised if they called the season following that. Maybe they’ll still do Labor Day weekend.

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3202 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Steve:
quote:
Originally posted by SlyFox:
quote:

I guess the dog and pony show last weekend in Topeka with everyone on the starting line wearing masks, social distancing signs everywhere, hell they even blocked off every other urinal/toilet and showers that have walls between them, was all for nothing since the national event got cancelled anyways. I bet the decision to cancel was made before the race.....

Next time they should take Black lives Matter approach for getting what they want, throw a couple molotov chocktails, Instead of bending over holding their azz cheeks open.

Seems to be the only thing working eh?

Hell they might end up on the Helen Degenerates show for their troubles, like Black Lives Matter did.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
There's an Idea, instead of cancelling all these events and losing money. NHRA could hire their own agent provocateurs, to get what they want.

Laughing Hard

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post