New
Find
Notify
Tools

Coronavirus
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Is Trump correct? 600 not enough? How much of that bill goes offshore?

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4597 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
LA at it again, huge Christmas sing along, no masks or social distancing.
I guess I don’t get it...I’m old I guess..

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4597 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
What an embarrassment to this country. And they still continue to fall short on supporting ALL VETERANS 1000%.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...KA4&feature=emb_logo

Posts: 1412 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TD3550:
What an embarrassment to this country. And they still continue to fall short on supporting ALL VETERANS 1000%.

New World disorder - Globalism.

Same globalist entity which transformed third world country china into a Super Power and the United States into a banana Republic.

What else should we have expected, but more globalist disgrace?

We no longer have a government for we the people, we have a globalist entity with a budget, and a means to put the tax payer on the hook for as much debt, as the entity delights in.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

Never ever enough done for Veterans!
That pretty much explains the Lefts agenda.. and it’s not an American agenda.

Thanks Sam.

Raceless in California!

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

Here's a democrat that also agrees with Trump...

Billions of our tax dollars going to pork projects and foreign countries.

Congress is an embarrassment!

Posts: 2977 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Psychopaths run the asylum.

quote:
Originally posted by n5ifi:
The US govt last week updated the survival rates (i.e., IF infected) for Covid19:
0-19 99.997%
20-49 99.98%
50-69 99.5%

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
If the man with the power can't keep it under control,

Some heads are gonna roll.

quote:
Originally posted by n5ifi:
The US govt last week updated the survival rates (i.e., IF infected) for Covid19:
0-19 99.997%
20-49 99.98%
50-69 99.5%

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Why isn't' BLM listed as a Racist Hate Group same as KKK? BLM leaders have said on record they will not stop until every white person is a Slave or hanging from a tree. They do not want peace or equality, they want revenge for something that happened hundred years ago.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4191 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of KWig
posted Hide Post
The real difference between died WITH Covid, and died FROM Covid, is the fear factor.
There is a real virus. But, it’s survivable. 99.87% will survive. Known many that have had it, and survived. Known a few that have passed, from the complications. I haven’t known anyone, personally, that died from Covid 19.

You have to put in the effort, to get anything out of it.

Posts: 736 | Location: Cumming Ga | Registered: January 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Biden Unveils Skin Color Chart To Determine Who Gets Federal Aid

WILMINGTON, DE—President-elect Joe Biden gave a press briefing from the basement of his Wilmington mansion announcing that his incoming administration will be utilizing an innovative skin color chart to determine who is the priority in receiving their share of the $900 billion federal coronavirus aid package recently passed by Congress.

“Our priority will be black, Latino, Asian, and Native American-owned small businesses, women-owned businesses,” Biden informed the nation. “We are sending out a new color chart to all agencies involved to make sure there is no malarkey with white males and those with melanin deficiencies cutting in from where we are placing them at the back of the line.”

https://twitter.com/Transition.../1348403213200990209

Posts: 2977 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I'm dying TL! That's a great one! Sad how close to the truth it is.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6441 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
A lifelong friend of mine died of covid pneumonia 2 days ago . 67 years old , good health and could out work a 20 year old . Call it what you want but when it lands at your door some of y,all stupid sob,s are gonna have a revelation .

Posts: 1255 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
67 years old , good health and could out work a 20 year old .

Your grandiose assessment of you friend is heart warming but obviously wrong. He was old and his body couldn't fight off an infection. People die everyday and he was one.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2355 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
So my nephew calls, they flew in from Denver Christmas to visit family...My wife asks them not to visit mom (she's 83) because this virus would more than likely take her if she got it. They visited from a distance , like outside in the driveway. Ok that's fine. couple days later Neph calls chewing my wife because she asked them to not go in her house. Then goes on to say this is all a hoax, its political.. No body is sick... You are keeping us from Granny etc... Now I am on the chip.. I Asked him to go visit any hospital here or better yet the morgue! Talk to any Dr here! Its not a F Super Angry N cold! It can be deadly and it can be light symptoms. You feel like gambling? I do not! How many of us know that we do not have, and I hate the term; Underlying conditions? My sister in law works at a Funeral home here.. The director has had a nervous breakdown because they are overwhelmed with bodies and yes, the host has passed but the virus has not. I asked my neph where the common sense is the was taught to him? I don't know what the answer is but I do know it is here and it is real. I will continue to do my part. I have friends/family with underlying conditions and Id like to keep them around.

Raceless in California!

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 68TSCAMARO:
A lifelong friend of mine died of covid pneumonia 2 days ago . 67 years old , good health and could out work a 20 year old . Call it what you want but when it lands at your door some of y,all stupid sob,s are gonna have a revelation .

Sorry to hear 68TSCamaro. That's too young! Virus or not!
Lost Cousin my David to this BS! Gear head too
Lost buddie Mike Fujita to this BS!
Several friends and families in Tenn are sick as hell right now with it.

Raceless in California!

DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Call it what you want but when it lands at your door some of y,all stupid sob,s are gonna have a revelation .

Posts: 1255 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Looks like this post will never officially end.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/1...navirus-forever.html

Posts: 1176 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Looks like this post will never officially end.

We can only hope our politicians continue to protect us. Mask, distancing and small business shut down in perpetuity. Plus continuous enhancement of course.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2355 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Anyone who clams that Covid-19 is a hoax is a blithering idiot and need serious mental help. If you hear anyone say it's a hoax report them to County Mental Health immediately! My wife and I live on a one block long street with 14 houses, in the past 41 days three of our neighbors died from Covid-19.

Bob

Posts: 3155 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post