Find
Notify
Tools

Coronavirus
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
A carefully engineered virus designed to take out old people who are using "system" resources (SSDI, SS, Medicrap), OR, have great wealth that can be seized upon their death, the additional bonus of not letting grandkids hear any of what the old folks say, have no influence on their critical thinking abilities, and helping erase U.S. history, all in one little package.

Why were Fauci and Brobama visiting the Wuhan labs in 2015?

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1771 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I can see it already. The next phase of the freak show, they'll have fools bending over for a Q tip up the anus for an instant test result, in order to board an airliner.

These freaks must get their rocks off, by way of all this madness (trickery).

I'm with Halford and Ozzy on this.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
$9 TRILLION slush fund created

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1771 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
California most compliant in the union, also the most fk'd.

People continue to comply, people will get what they deserve.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I predict California will be the first to accept fake meat. Comply

Fake meat, no cars, no private property you reap what you sow.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Speaking of fake meat, there is an article on the internet from the Washington Post that says there is a law suit alleging that there is no tuna in subways tuna fish sandwich tested in California. Its on the internet, must be true,lol

Posts: 309 | Location: Nevada | Registered: February 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by qtrrcr:
Speaking of fake meat, there is an article on the internet from the Washington Post that says there is a law suit alleging that there is no tuna in subways tuna fish sandwich tested in California. Its on the internet, must be true,lol

What the heck is it then? Eek

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6441 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Bucky, that hasn't been determined yet, other than they don't think its even fish.
Anyway to get back on topic, I guess ill go bowling, in an enclosed area, without waivers, only two feet social distancing between you and the other bowler next to you, because the drag strip is closed cause its to dangerous to be outside in 100,000 acres of nothing, in a car with no passengers. But im not worried, Ive had my first shot, so Im cured.

Posts: 309 | Location: Nevada | Registered: February 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Mike. From the looks of your shop, you need a project to take your mind off things,lol.
BTW I like you picture on the wall, on the left side.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mike. From the looks of your shop, you need a project to take your mind off things,lol.

I like the shop & the photo also!

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2699 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:

We just blew up parts of the shop for a cleaning. Ugh! Plus we have an ls engine going together and a YFZ 450 engine apart for a rebuild. And the plow truck had to come in for some service. I don't need an operating room shop. But man mine is an irritation at the moment.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6441 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Mask wearers are experiencing tooth decay, gingivtis @ 2 times the rate.

Dentists are busy again.

For the greater good of dentists and the economy, wear your mask slave.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
A new ABC poll says that over 2/3 of people polled approve of Biden's Coronavirus plan and Coronavirus cases are dropping nationwide.

It only took a few weeks,but Biden is performing miracles.Now he can get working on curing Cancer.

Posts: 1176 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 442OLDS:
A new ABC poll says that over 2/3 of people polled approve of Biden's Coronavirus plan and Coronavirus cases are dropping nationwide.

It only took a few weeks,but Biden is performing miracles.Now he can get working on curing Cancer.

Now that the luciferian left controlling class have their dancing puppet in office, don't be surprised the flu disappears faster than weapons of mass destruction, Isis and Al-Qaeda combined.

Comply to luciferian left cons comrades, earn your stripes.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ever since the Coronavirus started,I have been having breakfast at a local restaurant on Sunday mornings.
They would always check your temperature before being seated.
Today,all of a sudden,temperature checks are not necessary any more. Thanks Joe!

Posts: 1176 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ever since the Coronavirus started,I have been having breakfast at a local restaurant on Sunday mornings.
Today,all of a sudden,temperature checks are not necessary any more. Thanks Joe!

Just about everyone does whatever the TV tells them. The satanic alter TV, is the gospel for many. Sad!

Trickery, deception, disinformation & cons.

Sowing discord.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:

Just about everyone does whatever the TV tells them. The satanic alter TV, is the gospel for many. Sad!

Sowing discord.

They even fear when told to fear.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:

Sowing discord.

They even fear when told to fear.

Problem - Reaction - Solution

Hitler perfected it on the German people. Turned the German people into drones, sowing discord.

Nazi's - the conditioned masses

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Truth