New
Find
Notify
Tools

Coronavirus
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
1. Why were there no protests in Minneapolis when the Somali Man threw the 5 year old white boy off the Third Floor of the Mall of America?

2. Why were there no protests in Minneapolis when Black Cop Mohamed Noor shot and killed unarmed White Australian Woman Justine Diamond?

3. Why were there no protests in Michigan when the Young Black Man was caught beating up the old White Man in the Nursing Home?

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 442OLDS:
1. Why were there no protests in Minneapolis when the Somali Man threw the 5 year old white boy off the Third Floor of the Mall of America?

2. Why were there no protests in Minneapolis when Black Cop Mohamed Noor shot and killed unarmed White Australian Woman Justine Diamond?

3. Why were there no protests in Michigan when the Young Black Man was caught beating up the old White Man in the Nursing Home?

Curious, did you hear these questions asked by Hannity, Rush, Levine or Tucker?

These types of questions are injected to purposely blur the severity of the public execution caught on video of George Floyd.

Consider how absurd and useless not to mention made in bad taste these questions are, considering the blood in the street is barely dry. Absurd and useless in that whoever asked them, would need to go live at the protest / riots to get an answer. But then again that's not the purpose of injecting these questions, as I said. And you know they'd never go live, the chicken hawks they are.

These talking heads are a disgrace once you make a close examination breaking down what is they're are saying, which is whatever the script they're handed tells them to say.

The only progress that can be made by this is if liberty is preserved, by the perps being prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:

These types of questions are injected to purposely blur the severity of the public execution caught on video of George Floyd.

Consider how absurd and useless not to mention made in bad taste these questions are, considering the blood in the street is barely dry. Absurd and useless in that whoever asked them, would need to go live at the protest / riots to get an answer. But then again that's not the purpose of injecting these questions, as I said. And you know they'd never go live, the chicken hawks they are.

These talking heads are a disgrace once you make a close examination breaking down what is they're are saying, which is whatever the script they're handed tells them to say.

The only progress that can be made by this is if liberty is preserved, by the perps being prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

You are a hard guy to follow and understand what you are trying to say.
And the subject is now rioting,not protests.
So you support rioting,arson and vandalism as long as it is for a justifiable cause?

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

You are a hard guy to follow and understand what you are trying to say.
And the subject is now rioting,not protests.
So you support rioting,arson and vandalism as long as it is for a justifiable cause?

No that was Thomas Jefferson who said when the government fears the people , there is liberty.

The only thing that I do support is preserving freedom. A lot of people don't know this, but freedom / liberty can't exist without justice.

As it turns out the perp knew George, they worked as bouncers at a local club. Something is strange about this whole deal if you look at the video in a way to give the perp the benefit of doubt. If you look at that video though, there's no way out of a murder one charge. George pee'd his pants, that's a sign a person is close to being dead. The other disturbing sight in the video is the same as when the elderly are close to dying, they'll revert back to a mind of a child. That happened to George as well, he was crying for his mom like a child. This is a horrific murder if it weren't carried out by a trusted official.

I don't watch fake news at all but I can just imagine the poor taste spewing from these people mouths. Nah, I'm looking at this video only of an already handcuffed innocent until proven guilty American, who looks like he was put to death in what looks like a satanic ritual.

If you turn off the fake news and look at this from this perspective, you'll find I'm not hard to follow.

The people you're listening to are paid $$ millions by the controlling class to blur the diabolical nature of this public execution so you don't wake up to the reality this could be your brother, your cousin, your uncle, your neighbor, your dog or your DAD! That's what they don't want you to consider because once you do, everything else they say will become complete and utter nonsensical BS to your ears.

The problem of consequence to my family and loved ones is the public execution. Who am I to judge angry rioters considering history such as the Boston massacre or Thomas Jefferson saying when the people fear the government, there is tyranny.

We were all handed freedom earned by spilled blood and death,freedom isn't free, if you can't figure that out by looking at this video, the fake news mindcontrol is obscuring reality. The other thing the media script is attempting to obscure from you is we can be as free as we wanna be, but it ain't gonna be any easier to earn than it ever was for the millions who fought and died for it, only to hand it to us to squander. Which is what is happening.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Boucher Jr
posted Hide Post
quote:

Were not animals. All it used to take was a simple sprayin down with a fire hose every now and then to keep em in line but whatever let the bleeding hearts have it their way... Let em burn their own pathetic houses down fucn idiots lmao

Posts: 236 | Location: Il. | Registered: December 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
See what you guys don't get is, is that you're sucked into a make believe fake news reality where everything is make believe. A deception.

When I've been watching this approach since the early 2000's when our economy was offshored to china. Hell, ya'll most likely fell for the BS explanations in the fake news like just about everyone else did.

I'd say the bleeding hearts are gonna take it to unimaginable heights about the same time everyone does. A few of us are even gonna know what actually caused it all. While the fake news dupes are caught off guard at every turn. This party is just getting started boyz.

https://youtu.be/kSRNrVjISRQ

Hell, Ozzy even called it way back in January, either that or he was handed the script!.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
No Mike the questions are not in bad taste. The assumption by the left now is that all blacks are mistreated and innocent. This just isn't true nor realistic. Are we to assume that all cops are racist? All white people are racist? Come on! That just isn't true. But the black community takes no responsibility for the continuous violence by blacks even upon other blacks. They take no responsibility for the inability of blacks in general to join and be successful in the workforce. Of course this isn't always true. Some blacks are very successful and take personal responsibility for themselves and their actions. But just like many white Americans, black Americans figure their lot in life is due to the actions of others, not themselves.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6403 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mike, have you read any of Marshal McLuhan? I think you will find his writings and philosophy on the media fascinating. It will answer the question on why some people can't follow you and others, like me, can. Remember, he wrote these books over 50+ years ago.

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
No Mike the questions are not in bad taste. The assumption by the left now is that all blacks are mistreated and innocent. This just isn't true nor realistic. Are we to assume that all cops are racist? All white people are racist? Come on! That just isn't true. But the black community takes no responsibility for the continuous violence by blacks even upon other blacks. They take no responsibility for the inability of blacks in general to join and be successful in the workforce. Of course this isn't always true. Some blacks are very successful and take personal responsibility for themselves and their actions. But just like many white Americans, black Americans figure their lot in life is due to the actions of others, not themselves.

There's the make believe reality script being pounded into your head on a loop 24/7 in the fake news. The script is telling you on a loop racism, racism, racism when the divide in this country is philosophical, not racist.

You see the media is paid millions by the controlling class to control your mind. They can't allow you to see this is a fight between good and evil! Because you might figure out who the evil is.

This is a modern day fight for freedom, right vs wrong behavior by trusted officials. With simularities to the Boston massacre you can't see because of the fake news brainwashing and mindcontrol.

Good vs evil

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maliciousintent:
Mike, have you read any of Marshal McLuhan? I think you will find his writings and philosophy on the media fascinating. It will answer the question on why some people can't follow you and others, like me, can. Remember, he wrote these books over 50+ years ago.

Thank you sir, I will most certainly look into this man. I'm always keen to learn.

Thanks

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
The media is the medium used to control the masses with falsehoods, lies. The ruling class uses this medium.

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boucher Jr:
quote:

Were not animals. All it used to take was a simple sprayin down with a fire hose every now and then to keep em in line but whatever let the bleeding hearts have it their way... Let em burn their own pathetic houses down fucn idiots lmao

The only consequence of not perp walking the four murderer's who worked in tandem to publicly torture and murder an innocent until proven guilty, already handcuffed American, is if freedom / liberty isn't preserved. A slap on the wrist isn't in your best interest, or in the preservation of freedom.

A more logical response would be to call for murder one charges to be fast tracked on the four perps, in order to bring a swift end to the rioting. It worked in the 1770 Boston Massacre.

George was arrested for using a counterfeit $20 to buy a pack of cigarettes and was outside the store smoking a cigarette when the perps arrived. Obviously george didn't know nor the sales clerk it was a fake $20 when George was given his change. If it were intentional, George would've peeled out, common sense.

That could've been me dead on the ground, I've been passed fake bills I didn't realize were fake, until I went to use them. It could have been anyone passed a fake $20 bill, dead on the ground.

They tortured and murdered George on video. This is a F'n crime against humanity torture murder caught on video, perpetrated by trusted officials.

All they gotta do is charge all four with first degree murder to preserve freedom. And this chit will be all over with. The chaos will subside.

There's plenty of time to negotiate the charges later. After a formal investigation is conducted.

You people must love handing over your freedom, NPC's parroting fake news. This isn't a racial matter but a rights vs wrongs matter. Good vs evil.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mile High:

What happened to the Republican Party?

List of cities currently burning

Atlanta (Democrat mayor)
Boston (Democrat mayor)
Chicago (Democrat mayor)
Columbus (Democrat mayor)
Dallas (Democrat mayor)
Des Moines (Democrat mayor)
Denver (Democrat mayor)
Detroit (Democrat mayor)
District of Colombia (Democrat mayor)
Houston (Democrat mayor)
Los Angeles (Democrat mayor)
Louisville (Democrat mayor)
Memphis (Democrat mayor)
Minneapolis (Democrat mayor)
New York (Democrat mayor)
Philadelphia (Democrat mayor)
Phoenix (Democrat mayor)
Portland (Democrat mayor)
Sacramento (Democrat mayor)
San Jose (Democrat mayor)

And you asked what happened to the Republican Party!

We all get to witness failure under democrat control.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Trans Lady,

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Some really smart people on this board , but after reading 34 pages i can say that the biggest dumbasses have the biggest mouths with the most posts

Posts: 8 | Location: cheboygan | Registered: January 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tonycpe:
Some really smart people on this board , but after reading 34 pages i can say that the biggest dumbasses have the biggest mouths with the most posts

https://youtu.be/kSRNrVjISRQ

Ozzy said, Told ya. ^^^

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Well,one thing that the riots have proved is that Coronanvirus must have run it's course.

All day long nobody was mentioning Coronavirus or social distancing.The face masks worked well for looting and arson.

I guess the Coronavirus thread is over.

Time to move on to the rioting thread.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well,one thing that the riots have proved is that Coronanvirus must have run it's course.

All day long nobody was mentioning Coronavirus or social distancing.The face masks worked well for looting and arson.

I guess the Coronavirus thread is over.

Time to move on to the rioting thread.

Interesting observations on the current state of corona-hoax..

BTW I don't necessarily agree with everything I say. I can change my mind with a rational- logical evidence. It's really probing to find out what you know, I don't.

Like Marshall McLuhan, I've been reading him all day, interesting perspectives.

So any idea why these four cops aren't charged first degree murder to preserve liberty and bring an end to the riots?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/zEtV7PUrvPs

The real looting start's when the banks come for your house keys, to their new house.

The looting and rioting we're seeing now is childs play in comparison.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/zEtV7PUrvPs

Last go around when the ruling class bailed themselves out trillions, the people being looted, kicked holes in the walls and ripped sinks and toilets out.

This go around when the looters show up for the keys, houses are gonna be burnt to the ground. I'm gonna go ahead and call that now.

I can think of at least 50 million reasons why.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Boucher Jr
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Boucher Jr:
quote:

The only consequence of not perp walking the four murderer's who worked in tandem to publicly torture and murder an innocent until proven guilty, already handcuffed American, is if freedom / liberty isn't preserved. A slap on the wrist isn't in your best interest, or in the preservation of freedom.

A more logical response would be to call for murder one charges to be fast tracked on the four perps, in order to bring a swift end to the rioting. It worked in the 1770 Boston Massacre.

George was arrested for using a counterfeit $20 to buy a pack of cigarettes and was outside the store smoking a cigarette when the perps arrived. Obviously george didn't know nor the sales clerk it was a fake $20 when George was given his change. If it were intentional, George would've peeled out, common sense.

That could've been me dead on the ground, I've been passed fake bills I didn't realize were fake, until I went to use them. It could have been anyone passed a fake $20 bill, dead on the ground.

They tortured and murdered George on video. This is a F'n crime against humanity torture murder caught on video, perpetrated by trusted officials.

All they gotta do is charge all four with first degree murder to preserve freedom. And this chit will be all over with. The chaos will subside.

There's plenty of time to negotiate the charges later. After a formal investigation is conducted.

You people must love handing over your freedom, NPC's parroting fake news. This isn't a racial matter but a rights vs wrongs matter. Good vs evil.

The way you worded that would imply you believe ol Georgie boy is actually dead.

Posts: 236 | Location: Il. | Registered: December 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post