DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Altered in Super Comp?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Altered in Super Comp?
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dragster Guy:
You don’t get to say when it’s the end of a debate. Even us new folks know you’re a stupid fuk who never won sh*t but you run your c*ck sucker like you’re the king. The best compliment anyone could give your dumb azz is you have more money than brains.

Well, He's Right you know.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4027 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
quote:
Originally posted by Dragster Guy:
You don’t get to say when it’s the end of a debate. Even us new folks know you’re a stupid fuk who never won sh*t but you run your c*ck sucker like you’re the king. The best compliment anyone could give your dumb azz is you have more money than brains.

Well, He's Right you know.

Ed keeps alienating people. That's his only accomplishment.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Holytown:
quote:
Originally posted by Big Steve:
Changing the subject a little, I got a message today that Phillip Oakley was testing a Vortec powered SC dragster today at the STL divisional, ran 9.18@218 MPH smoking heavily going thru the stripe so might have burned it up.

What's the Record for super comp MPH?

I remember Troy Stone, I think it was, run some ihra quick rod with a blower car that could go 8.90 at 202-203 mph. some one may back me up on that but I think that is right.

ep

Posts: 765 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
John Spar
Ernie Kendal
Both went 8.90 at 200...

Spar was doing it 20+ years ago and was usually 190's but may have hit 200

Ernie went 205-210 IIRC.....I raced him at least once.......Blower with zoomies...You hear him long before you saw him....

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of BD104X
posted Hide Post
Ernie Kendall used to regularly run S/C in D1 at 213+ mph I believe.

Billy Duhs - BD104X@gmail.com

Posts: 631 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: February 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Dragster guy,

You seem to be able to call a spade a spade. Seems you might have some history with big mouth small **** Ed.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD104X:
Ernie Kendall used to regularly run S/C in D1 at 213+ mph I believe.

I think I'd mostly be worried about coming off the stop at about 400' out.

Posts: 664 | Location: UTD | Registered: September 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
Alright back on topic. Move on.

Posts: 2111 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SCDIV1:
John Spar
Ernie Kendal
Both went 8.90 at 200...

Ernie went 205-210 IIRC.....I raced him at least once.......Blower with zoomies...You hear him long before you saw him....

wouldn't it be fun to see one of them run garretson going 125 at 8.90

ep

Posts: 765 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
pauley we have another guy, Tom Oliver running slower, 8.90 @ 120 with a small block in a dragster here in D1.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bad News
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
Curly,
yeah but he's still fun to play with.
I maybe an old senile drunk like he say's but I can still speak the truth.
Falling of chair laughing

Stop enticing the dirt bag.
Stop quoting it
Every friggin time I get on here it is the same crap.

Posts: 868 | Location: ft laud | Registered: September 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bad News
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DragRaceResults:

HOW ABOUT FIXING THE DAMN PROBLEM?

Posts: 868 | Location: ft laud | Registered: September 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bad News:
quote:

Absolutely!

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

Posts: 4027 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
quote:
Originally posted by Bad News:
quote:

Absolutely!

Agreed. Needless antagonism and now it's elevated to threats of physical violence. Needless and sad. I like this site.....mostly.

BG

Posts: 759 | Location: Florence, SC | Registered: August 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
The root of the problem is Eddie. Scott, why are you letting Eddie ruin this web site. You are losing people who used to enjoy talking on this site. You know how to fix it so Scott it's time. At least try it for say 60 days. If there is an improvement make it permanent if not reinstate Eddie. Worth a shot. Larry Scarth

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1016 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I apologize for for egging him on. I know better but I don't like to let him win.
I'm done. No more posts against Ed, he will be blocked.
Sorry Guys.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Scarth:
The root of the problem is Eddie. Scott, why are you letting Eddie ruin this web site. You are losing people who used to enjoy talking on this site. You know how to fix it so Scott it's time. At least try it for say 60 days. If there is an improvement make it permanent if not reinstate Eddie. Worth a shot. Larry Scarth

Not going to happen. Some things never change. Ed gets off of pissing off people and belittleing them.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Here’s the root of the problem^^^ 7 replies to this thread and not one of them is a reply to the OP’s question.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SCDIV1:
John Spar
Ernie Kendal
Both went 8.90 at 200...

I remember ages ago somebody with a blower ripping 200. Thought there was some connection with B&M or maybe that's the blower that was used or something.

With my small block car, I'm usually only a few mph off my quarter no stop mph. Other people have the same experience?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6412 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
quote:
Originally posted by savoyracer:
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Says an old senile drunk who ain’t ever had shyt worth talking about no mind done shyt on a drag strip.

I doubt that Floyd has ever posted a picture of his sons wally, and tried to pass it off as his own.but you damn sure did........and got caught at it!

Wrong Post the quote otherwise STFU and you can’t because it never happened.

oh but it did happen.....right there on yellow bullet, before you got all of your sign in names banned.......you posted a picture of "your wally" in the seat of your vehichle, with a seat belt buckled around it, and YOU captioned it with the words.....[look whats coming home with me]..........trouble is........wasn't your wally! as you tried to imply..........in the military parlance , that is something akin to STOLEN VALOR....Hmmmmmm do you also do that ed?.........sure didn't take very long for the boys over on yellow bullet to smell a skunk, and call you out on your bull****...........it was also laughable when you hogged the camera and mic at the division awards banquet, relegating your son to the background........again.

Posts: 79 | Location: myrtle point ore | Registered: April 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post