DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Altered in Super Comp?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Altered in Super Comp?
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Say's the guy whose at the end of the strings I'm pulling. Dance Pinocchio!
Laughing very hard

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey guys been a guest on here for years and finally joined. Who is this ed guy that boasts around telling everyone how great he is amd hes do e this snd done that. U gotta have this to won in this class. Hell ive ran dragster door cars altereds and won in all three. Now before its asked nope never ran nhra super comp neber had a desire to neber ran quarter mile either but to me at the end of the day. The giy with the better react and closest to index will win no matter what they r driving. So has the world of racing become to define a man because he races nhra just to try andwin to hold another man. Really. Does that make u feel good that u race in hope that u get to hold another man. I say build what u wamt race what u want and u can win in anything. Plus altered s r more fune to drive anyways. Just sayin

Posts: 9 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: September 27, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Welcome Buckshot,
He is a has been that lives through his son. He hasn't done anything in years so I just play with him but even I can't keep him honest. As you can see his inflated ego has gotten the best of him.
Welcome to the thread and come on in anytime. There are some really good folks on here.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thank. Yea i been a visitor of this site for many uears just never really joined but had to finally got tired of seeing this dude show up in every post makingout like hes the best ever. Hell i aint never even heard of this dide But maybe oneday i can get a signed hero card from this guy. What a joke

Posts: 9 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: September 27, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Ed supposedly won a race back in 1996 and has not done anything since. But somehow he thinks that makes him important. (It does not)
He now lives vicariously through his Son who has won more rounds and money in 6 months than Ed did in 25 years of racing.
Ed was the joke of Numedia where the biggest race of the day was to try to get lined up by Ed which is basically a competition bye run for them. He never figured out they were playing him and making fun of him. Bless his Heart. Poor Dumb animal. The track loved him and the competitors loved him for donating money every week.
He is the joke of every car web site out there and has been banned from most. Only reason he is still here is because favors have been performed.
He suffers from the Small Man Syndrome or Inferiority Complex because, well because he is inferior....... He is a loser. Plan and simple.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4027 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Curly,
yeah but he's still fun to play with.
I maybe an old senile drunk like he say's but I can still speak the truth.
Falling of chair laughing

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Better a senile drunk than a total a--hole.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4195 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Again everyone has to have same kind of car because that is only kind that wins more of the races. Has nothing to do with fact 80% of cars in class are same.No way that would make them odds on favorite.Just like guy who buys 1000 lottery tickets does not have better chance to win than a guy who buys one.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4195 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Yea not to hard to see a dragster win when thats the only thing in the class. I mean not quite rocket science there

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Like I said a few weeks ago. Ignore Eddie. Don't respond to any of his posts. Keep him out of the loop. He will go away. He is a baiter and loves to start stuff. Let's get back to intelligent fun posts. Anger and friction doesn't belong on this site.

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1016 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Changing the subject a little, I got a message today that Phillip Oakley was testing a Vortec powered SC dragster today at the STL divisional, ran 9.18@218 MPH smoking heavily going thru the stripe so might have burned it up.

Posts: 2433 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Steve:
Changing the subject a little, I got a message today that Phillip Oakley was testing a Vortec powered SC dragster today at the STL divisional, ran 9.18@218 MPH smoking heavily going thru the stripe so might have burned it up.

218? Eek Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1234 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
dragsters dominate because they are the best tool.

quote:
Originally posted by SCDIV1:
A dragster is the right car for S/C, period and there is no way I'd run the slow top end method.....or an altered.

quote:
Originally posted by head gamez:
There are more dragsters in 8.90 than any other chassis type because they are the best tool for job.

quote:
Originally posted by cartman:
This is 100% correct

quote:
Originally posted by Holytown:
With even the slightest head wind, a door car or altered running 1/4 mile can never compete with the consistency of a dragster due to the aerodynamic disadvantages.

quote:
Originally posted by The Pirate:
Ed is 100 percent, as usual, spot on in what dominates the class...and is the best tool for the job!

and the OP states...

quote:
Originally posted by pivotdoc:
I agree the suspended dragsters are the kings of S/C

THIS is the FACTS and the TRUTH regardless of the opinions of a few clueless nobodies. old men posting on an internet message board that ain't ever had shyt nor done shyt worth talking about, that ain't ever competed in S/C, no mind in an altered and more to the point hate dragsters because they dominate bracket racing.

Nuff said, end of debate.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
You don’t get to say when it’s the end of a debate. Even us new folks know you’re a stupid fuk who never won sh*t but you run your c*ck sucker like you’re the king. The best compliment anyone could give your dumb azz is you have more money than brains.

Posts: 2 | Location: Numidia, pa | Registered: September 28, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Say it to my face! You ain’t a new guy, nor are you from Numidia. You’re a nobody hiding behind a screen name and registered this user name for one reason and that’s to engage me so you can protect your identity and original user name.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:

What's the Record for super comp MPH?

Posts: 664 | Location: UTD | Registered: September 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

What's the Record for super comp MPH?

No Idea but I don't see any advantage to going that fast in SC, your opponent cant judge you and you are going to have a hard time judging them going that fast. Just a case of big dyck sydrome is my opinion

Posts: 2433 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dragster Guy:
You don’t get to say when it’s the end of a debate. Even us new folks know you’re a stupid fuk who never won sh*t but you run your c*ck sucker like you’re the king. The best compliment anyone could give your dumb azz is you have more money than brains.

That's the thing about the internet. There is no cost for being a twat. But also the thing about the internet is that we can ignore the twats, and continue the conversation, without their permission.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6412 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Says a twat^^^ and of course you the clueless that don’t run s/c can continue to state your opinions but the FACTS and the TRUTH remain exactly that…

quote:
dragsters dominate because they are the best tool.

quote:
Originally posted by SCDIV1:
A dragster is the right car for S/C, period and there is no way I'd run the slow top end method.....or an altered.

quote:
Originally posted by head gamez:
There are more dragsters in 8.90 than any other chassis type because they are the best tool for job.

quote:
Originally posted by cartman:
This is 100% correct

quote:
With even the slightest head wind, a door car or altered running 1/4 mile can never compete with the consistency of a dragster due to the aerodynamic disadvantages.

quote:
Originally posted by The Pirate:
Ed is 100 percent, as usual, spot on in what dominates the class...and is the best tool for the job!

and the OP states...

quote:
Originally posted by pivotdoc:
I agree the suspended dragsters are the kings of S/C

THIS is the FACTS and the TRUTH regardless of the opinions of a few clueless nobodies. old men posting on an internet message board that ain't ever had shyt nor done shyt worth talking about, that ain't ever competed in S/C, no mind in an altered and more to the point hate dragsters because they dominate bracket racing.

Nuff said, end of debate.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Say it to my face and I’ll knock your fucing teeth out! You ain’t a new guy, nor are you from Numidia. You’re a pus sy hiding behind a screen name and registered this user name for one reason.

Damn Ed,
Your small man complex is going to get you hurt one of these days. You forget how long it takes to heal at your age. And you probably won't get any backup.
Full Moon