Find
Notify
Tools

SFG Promotions
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

Look for SFG to do the same.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
YET!

There wont a be a cap

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1406 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
The leader (FLINGS) in the business showing the rest how its done....GOOD business IMO.

Flings have years of successful business AND answers every single question asked without hesitation in fear of losing business.

Most can't follow the footsteps of leaders.

Happy Holidays y'all!

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN:
The leader (FLINGS) in the business showing the rest how its done....GOOD business IMO.

Flings have years of successful business AND answers every single question asked without hesitation in fear of losing business.

Most can't follow the footsteps of leaders.

Happy Holidays y'all!

They're getting out in front of avoiding awkward moments with already stressed out customers, dealing with the hoax pandemic. They don't need the money up front, that bad!

I knew your questions were reasonable considering plandemic uncertainties, and I was hoping this post was one saying, SFG and you buried the hatchet!

Oh well!!

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Tough to bury a hatchet when deleted, blocked, and ignored withouta single question answered...They dont need my 4 entries...

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
all those that couldn't pre enter, didn't want to pre enter owe you Chris a thank you, because IMO this doesn't happen without you questioning SFG about the whole pre entry thing on facebook.

That said, Peter and Kyle's "Flings" have established themselves/these events as the gold standard in big $ bracket racing.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Tough to bury a hatchet when deleted, blocked, and ignored withouta single question answered...They dont need my 4 entries..

I know. I wouldn't reach out either If I were you. You did no wrong!

Kyle needs to call YOU! Apologize! GOLDEN RULE!

Overall I think the guy is alright, I see him being criticized for helping the homeless. I'll tell ya right now why he makes helping the homeless public!

Because he's hoping it'll cause others to think about helping the homeless!

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Tough to bury a hatchet when deleted, blocked, and ignored withouta single question answered...They dont need my 4 entries...

No he doesnt your spots will be filled just saying.. Move on

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1406 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Move on? Seriously? You don't know me...

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RacerVX54:
quote:

No he doesnt your spots will be filled just saying.. Move on

That's what Bradenton told me ... "move on". How'd that work out for them running from a problem of their making?

"Move on" is for lefty's caught!

Just because you got power, that don't mean ya got the right! Bet your arse!

DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
Yea seriously move on. Your wasting time and energy on something you cant change or control. So don't go to SFG races spend your money somewhere else period end of story...

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
Dont turn yet another thread in to your own **** show.. We all know what happen heard it 10000 times and frankly nobody cares.. Sorry Move on

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Dont turn yet another thread in to your own **** show.. We all know what happen heard it 10000 times and frankly nobody cares.. Sorry Move on

No more crying about house cars, as is self evident, house cars aren't a problem.

The only conflict of interest, is the inability of those looking for browny points, by not holding the institution accountable, when the institution is caught tilting the table in favor of one their house cars.

This was drag racer's big chance to send a message to wrongdoers running events. The browny points were more important.

No more crying about house cars now, they aren't a problem.

You reap what you sow.

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Full Moonseriously...you must be a Democrat Brian Martin?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TORQIN,

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yea seriously move on. Your wasting time and energy on something you cant change or control. So don't go to SFG races spend your money somewhere else period end of story...

You're wrong again...seen SFG new pre entry policy today? I bet I had a part as well as them doing what the fling did yesterday...following the leader.

DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Full Moonseriously...you must be a Democrat Brian Martin?

Naa i just dont cry about a promoter that HAS PAID every purse.. But continue if you like..

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
How much money you spent with said promoter Brian?

Tell you what...why dont you shut up and race. You cry about the same chit 10000 times too.

Happy Holidays

DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
Who has not been paid at an SFG race???

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
U DON'T ANSWER QUESTIONS EITHER...go figure. Have a great night!

DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
quote:
U DON'T ANSWER QUESTIONS EITHER...go figure. Have a great night!

Pot meet kettle. Yup you too

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55