Notify
Tools

Barak Obama
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Covey:
20,000 jobs has been said for quite some time.

As to the refinery question.. Riiiiight, same same as the pipeline, environmental studies paid for by the company, boo coup bucks spent to have it disaproved by someone looking for re-election or by a "minority" of whiners saying it will destroy earth as we know it.

You know as well as I, that it will happen at the same time as we start converting all our coal fired electrical plants to nukes. And that will happen after all the coal fired plants are completely shut down and we sit in the dark for the time it takes to get approval from the tree huggers. In other words it wont happen.

As to the refineries on the coast. What I'm told is we refine oil for a lot of other countries. They ship in crude and we ship out refined products. And before someone starts in on capacity, remember it is free enterprise and capitalism. Two things that had made this country great.

So I suppose we could lay off some additional oil industry employee's to stop the oil industry from exporting.
Shoot that could be the goal since Nobama has no plan to allow additional job creation by the private sector. Now if he could figure out a way to convert what private sector jobs there are to GS jobs we might expand government in a way that would make everyone happy. Course that would mean the take over of another private industry by the government. We might even get another magnificient piece of equipment like the Volt out of it.. Roll Eyes

Ragging on ya here Bucky. I'm so pissed at the way things are going I'm ready to join a survivalist group, and pull the cover over my head.
I guess it's only drama when the "pubs" are saying something about anything. Libs get a pass..

Question for the Libs.. What has any of them proposed to grow jobs, that doesn't include the take over of a private entity?

Joe, was just absorbed by DoD. Doing the same job, sitting at the same desk for uncle sugar instead of as a contractor. That's the only way I see the government adding jobs. Taking from one hand and giving to the other.

Dave

We could still keep our Gulf refineries running, and should! If we are short refineries, don't build one and shut others down!
What makes more sense to you? Pipe it across the country to a refinery, or build the refinery where the oil is coming to? Let's fight for what makes sense, instead of all the drama over something that makes less sense.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6421 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
You must have missed the post about refineries being built?
It's not because people haven't been trying and that was before the marxist/communist regime moved in dancing to the tune of the anti-capitalist whack job greenies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
You must have missed the post about refineries being built?
It's not because people haven't been trying and that was before the marxist/communist regime moved in dancing to the tune of the anti-capitalist whack job greenies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I missed nothing. Why are we arguing over a pipeline when what we really need is a refinery? Both have hurdles. Fight for the right one. It takes about the same amount of effort to fight for one than it does the other.
Like I said before....there is more to this than what makes sense.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6421 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Companies have been fighting to build refineries for nigh on 40 years, AND IT AIN'T HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There is in the neighborhood of 625,000 miles of pipeline in the continental U.S. now and suddenly 2,000 miles is a stumbling block??????????????????????
A strictly political football is what it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post

Obama on Thursday brought his jobs message to the Magic Kingdom. And what better place for Obama to talk about his jobs plan than Fantasyland?

Posts: 2964 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Keystone XL oil pipeline battle has only just begun

Raising the stakes in a bitter election-year fight with Republicans, President Obama on Wednesday rejected a Canadian company's plan to build a 1,700-mile pipeline to carry oil across six U.S. states to Texas refineries.

“By no means is this fight over, though we had a nice day yesterday,” said Melinda Pierce, deputy director of national campaigns for the Sierra Club, an advocacy group.

The Sierra Club and its allies are working to defeat a proposal floated by Obama on Wednesday that would add capacity between Cushing and refineries in Port Arthur, Tex.

At the same time, they are targeting proposals by a Canadian company, Enbridge, to reverse the flow of a pipeline that runs from Houston to Cushing and one that runs from Portland, Maine, to Sarnia, Ontario. Both changes would boost the shipment of the oil sands crude to U.S. facilities.

“By no means is this fight over, though we had a nice day yesterday,”

Gene Simmons Military Tribute

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Professional Fence Hanger / Spectator
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

WASHINGTON — President Obama will use his election-year State of the Union address on Tuesday to argue that it is government’s role to promote a prosperous and equitable society, drawing a stark contrast between the parties in a time of deep economic uncertainty.

Obama to Draw an Economic Line in State of the Union

Washington (CNN) -- President Barack Obama will lay out a "blueprint for an economy that's built to last" in Tuesday's State of the Union address -- the third of his presidency.

State of the Union to offer a 'blueprint' for the economy

The setting: An election-year State of the Union address before a hostile Congress. Since the last one, the world has changed fundamentally, a war with Iraq has ended, and the nation’s economy is fragile and worrying to a majority of Americans.

Obama’s State of the Union is crucial balancing act

President Barack Obama, offering a glimpse of next week's State of the Union address, made clear on Saturday that he will deliver a starkly partisan election-year call for a "return to American values" of economic fairness.

Obama signals State of Union a campaign rallying call

The truly dismal state of the union

There is one person — one American among the 300 million of us — who is not to blame for the state of the union. Everyone else, each of you, in some small or large way, bears some share of the blame, but not this guy. Not one little bit.

ANALYSIS/OPINION:

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Grandma / Gpa,

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Can one of you "dyckhead obama bin lyin'" testicle swingers tell me what happened to "obamamania"????????????????????
TWICE as many viewers watched the NFC Championship game Sunday evening that was broadcast on ONE network as watched the "class warfare rally" from the House chambers that was on ALL networks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dan Lee Watson
posted Hide Post
You really think people want to watch Obama make EVERY republican in the building look bad?

Nobody likes a really smart guy picking on retards!
well almost everybody i LOVED IT!

Posts: 321 | Location: Fairfax,Va | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

President Obama Takes State of the Union Message on the Road

After giving his third State of the Union address Monday, President Obama taking his message on the road, doing a five-state, three-day swing where he will talk about fairness and his vision for America.

He also happens to be visiting politically important battleground states.

Each day will coincide with a "pillar" from the address, administration officials said. He'll focus in on manufacturing, energy and skills & innovation.

The White House has dismissed any notion that these stops are politically motivated.

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Fact-checking the 2012 State of the Union speech

A State of the Union address is often difficult to fact-check, no matter who is president. The speech is a product of many hands and is carefully vetted, so major errors of fact are so relatively rare that they sometimes can become big news (think of George W. Bush’s “sixteen little words” about Iraq seeking uranium in Niger). At the same time, State of the Union addresses are very political speeches, an argument for the president’s policies, so context (or the perspective of opponents) is often missing.

Here is a guide through some of President Obama’s more fact-challenged claims

Obama's 2012 State of the Union

It was a wish list, not a to-do list.

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Our spineless fake Commander-In-Chief went after the Governor of Arizone like an upset second grader yesterday because she dared write the truth in a book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then when she stuck up for her self the gutless lying doofus half-breed illegal alien turned around and skedaddled like a scared rabbit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks bill but you left out that Obama has deported more illeagal aliens than Bush did. and right now we have the fewest illeagals entering the country in 50 years.

How about reporting the republican farmers who are all worried they wont be able to plant and harvest crops this year cause Obama has sent them packing?

How is that?

Posts: 321 | Location: Fairfax,Va | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
"dyckhead obama bin lyin'" should do every American the ultimate favor and deport himself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Our spineless fake Commander-In-Chief went after the Governor of Arizona like an upset second grader yesterday because she dared write the truth in a book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then when she stuck up for her self the gutless lying doofus half-breed illegal alien turned around and skedaddled like a scared rabbit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND NOW FOR THE FACTS!
CHOKE ON THIS BILL!!!!!!

http://www.politifact.com/trut...s-70-percent-under-/

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
"dyckhead obama bin lyin'" should do every American the ultimate favor and deport himself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Our spineless fake Commander-In-Chief went after the Governor of Arizona like an upset second grader yesterday because she dared write the truth in a book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then when she stuck up for her self the gutless lying doofus half-breed illegal alien turned around and skedaddled like a scared rabbit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that fear i smell?
nope ol poopy pants finger painting lies with his stubby little fingers!
you been a bad baby no wapner for you!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Then when she stuck up for her self the gutless lying doofus half-breed illegal alien turned around and skedaddled like a scared rabbit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to see your back bill!
so how did it go at the sheep barn?
You didnt get in trouble at the kiddie farm putting lipstick on the ewes again did you?

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
"dyckhead obama bin lyin'" should do every American the ultimate favor and deport himself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then when she stuck up for her self the gutless lying doofus half-breed illegal alien turned around and skedaddled like a scared rabbit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
"dyckhead obama bin lyin'" should do every American the ultimate favor and deport himself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey how about commander in chief badass?

Who was it on here that posted that the OBL killing was a cover up and all those guys were snuffed out in that twin rotor that got shot down?
were you posting under another retards name?

Looks like they just showed up again!

Seal team six ventalating terrorists is our specilaty!

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
ght now we have the fewest illeagals entering the country in 50 years.

Which only proves the point that if people wont hire them they wont come to this country. Has nothing to do with the federal goverment

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12292 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
quote:

Which only proves the point that if people wont hire them they wont come to this country. Has nothing to do with the federal goverment

So should we prevent businesses from hiring them? Would that be the fed's problem? Of course not every illegal comes for a job. We provide them with better education opportunities for their kids, and an all around safer invironment. The kids aren't coming in for jobs.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
quote:

I agree 100 percent!