New
Find
Notify
Tools

Barak Obama
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
"So if you can't run on your economic record, you can't run on your foreign policy record, there's only one kind of campaign to run," Reed said. "And that is a scorched earth, negative, 'tear down the Republican nominee' campaign. And that's all this is going to be. And they're coming, and they're coming with a knife in an alley. That's what this fight is going to be like."

Obama Campaign 'Coming With A Knife In An Alley'

President Obama's Super PAC Flip-Flop

Presidential Piggybacking: Obama Trips Combine Official, Political Business

Gene Simmons Military Tribute

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Professional Fence Hanger / Spectator
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
This guy Reed is no brain surgeon, thats for sure. Obamas foreign policy record is 100 times better than bush, the economy is slowly recovering, it was quickly crashing at the end of Bushes term. Reed should just jump to abortion or birth control, thats all he's got

Posts: 571 | Location: florida | Registered: August 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
After consulting with my English teacher daughter, it is:

Bush's ....... as in "Bush's fault."

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Obama Plays Race Card, Calls on Churches to Support Campaign

The program urges black Americans to volunteer their time by making calls, organizing events and going door to door in their neighborhoods encouraging other African Americans to vote for Obama.

Under this President, more blacks are unemployed. More blacks are on food stamps.

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Nothing racist about that, IS THERE??????????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Federal funds flow to clean-energy firms with Obama administration ties

$80 billion clean-energy investment program.

They must have forgotten to sent the check.

Start-up Bright Automotive will close its doors

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Part of the reason the Maher thing didn't get the attention that the Rush thing did is....well frankly I've never heard the guy. I am guessing his popularity is a fraction of Rush's. It would be like a member here saying those things. It certainly isn't going to get national attention. Idunno. Maybe I am the only person who has never heard a Bill Maher show?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6421 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
Part of the reason the Maher thing didn't get the attention that the Rush thing did is....well frankly I've never heard the guy. I am guessing his popularity is a fraction of Rush's. It would be like a member here saying those things. It certainly isn't going to get national attention. Idunno. Maybe I am the only person who has never heard a Bill Maher show?

I'd bet if he gave you a million you would have found out about him pretty quick though.. Big Grin

Think about this, Rush would not have got national attention for what he said if the double standard didn't exist either.
I listened to Rush after the first day he said what he did. He kept trying to explain what he meant and I understood what he was saying. Of course the left chose to focus on two words and not what he was saying.

I agree it could have been said without using those two words but as Rush often say's he explains the obsurd by being obsurd. The only ones that don't get it are the ones who are blinded by the left..

I only listen to Maher when it hits the news. He's an idiot and appeals only to the basest of the left. A comedian that can only get a laugh using vulgarity..Where's Cosby and Jerry Clower when you need a laugh??

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3313 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dan Lee Watson
posted Hide Post
Well there YOU have it! maher is a comedian!
Comedians have historically said rude and vulger things!

Rushskie isnt a comedian!

But riddle me this my Rushskie supporting friends.

Romney refuses to speak out against Rushskie as does EVERONE on the right.And the FEW who came out have all back tracked bowing down to the pill popper. why?

Cause the difference between Maher and Rushskie is he can crush a republican candidate.

Please name me just one democrat that is afraid of MAHER?

Wow shows how WEAK the Maher vs. Rushskie argument really is doesnt it!

Posts: 321 | Location: Fairfax,Va | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Its quite simple dayton. The democrats and progressives could care less what Maher says. The weakminded righties live and die on rushies every word, he is their savior. He says what they want to say but can't because their mommies will wash their mouths with soap.

Posts: 571 | Location: florida | Registered: August 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
It comes down weilding power.
Maher entertains.
Rushskie is the voice,judge,jury and executioner of the right.

Someone plese show ALL of us how Maher weilds the same power?

Heck the buckmaster has missed must see TV every friday nite for the last 10 years!
If Maher is the lefts Rushskie how is it he not on bucksters radar?

Posts: 321 | Location: Fairfax,Va | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by daytonchoppers:
It comes down weilding power.
Maher entertains.
Rushskie is the voice,judge,jury and executioner of the right.

Heck the buckmaster has missed must see TV every friday nite for the last 10 years!
If Maher is the lefts Rushskie how is it he not on bucksters radar?

Political commentator
Maher is a frequent commentator on various cable news networks, namely CNN, MSNBC, and HLN. Maher has regularly appeared on CNN's The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer and has also been a frequent guest on MSNBC's Hardball with Chris Matthews, The Rachel Maddow Show and Countdown with Keith Olbermann. Maher has also appeared as a guest on HLN's The Joy Behar Show.

Maher hosted the January 13, 2006 edition of Larry King Live, on which he was a frequent guest. Maher appeared as a special guest on the June 29, 2010 edition of the show, on which CNN anchor Larry King announced his retirement.
Maher co-emceed the final show of Larry King Live on December 16, 2010 with Ryan Seacrest.

Since May 2005, he has been a contributing blogger at The Huffington Post.

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
G MA where's the democrats running scared from Maher?

http://www.mediaite.com/online...-social-engineering/

DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
Maher entertains? Seems Rush is far better at it. He pulls more advertising dough and scares daylights out of the "Left" wing lackwits. That alone is worth it. Rolling

Yes, he used wrong words. Time to move on.

Posts: 3083 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by muggs:
Maher entertains? Seems Rush is far better at it. He pulls more advertising dough and scares daylights out of the "Left" wing lackwits. That alone is worth it. Rolling

Yes, he used wrong words. Time to move on.

Scares who? certainly NOT the left?

WE LOVE HIM!

HE'S KILLED the brown vote for the right.
HE'S KILLED the independent vote.
HE'S KILLED the womens vote.

God i love me some Rushskie!

http://newsone.com/nation/afisher/rush-limbaugh/

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
There is no doubt rush has a bigger audience than maher Muggs. There is also no doubt rush controls the thinking of the right where maher controls nothing on the left. Where maher is the entertainer, rush is the oracle. Now thats funny Rolling

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
G MA where's the democrats running scared from Maher?

http://www.mediaite.com/online...-social-engineering/

The democrats RUN to Maher.

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Weird? last nites show had the former head of the republican party?

Has Rushskie EVER had the head of the Democratic party on his show?

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

It seems like some on the left have common sense..............

If you think that what Bill did to Sarah Palin was no where near as bad as what Rush did to Sandra than I have to ask if you would still say that if Bill had said it to Hillary Clinton during the 2008 Democratic primaries? If Bill had called Hillary a t*** and a c*** he wouldn't be forgiven by ANYONE on the left for the rest of his LIFE.

And Bill wasn't ****ing around just being silly. He hates Sarah Palin and he rationalizes the way he verbally abuses her by saying that he is an equal opportunity ***hole to both men and women. Except that being verbally abusive to women isn't really excused by also being verbally abusive to men. It's just wrong period, and while I am not going to write off Bill Maher for not being perfect, I actually like him quite a lot, I am not going to rationalize away his glaring disrespect for women.

If we don't call out Bill we are hypocrites for demanding that the right call out Rush. That is just a fact. We have NO moral high ground if we rationalize away our responsibility to clean our own house. We only have ANY moral high ground because so many of us already called out Bill for this when it happened. But we didn't demand that our party leaders (who frequent Bill's show) call out Bill for this. We are TOTALLY right to condemn Rush and defend Sandra, but we are hypocrites for demanding that the right call out Rush until we do the same with Bill.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/...augh-and-Bill-Maher-

Posts: 2964 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post