Tools

Barak Obama
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dan Lee Watson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
When "dyck obama bin lyin's'" puppet master soros bought an interest in the Brazilian company the American company WAS SCREWED big time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krusty Klown why do you refuse to post one fact on DRR?
Why is you mission to post BS?

You see i love the stock market and rule two when investing is learn as much about the company as you can.

Who pulls the strings at Embraer?

http://investing.businessweek.....asp?ticker=EMBR3:BZ

Posts: 321 | Location: Fairfax,Va | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Still not convinced? how about the contract in the AF spokesman own words.

http://www.daytondailynews.com...allenge-1306725.html

Posts: 321 | Location: Fairfax,Va | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
When was the last time a republican president wanted to reduce the size of government?

http://politics.blogs.foxnews....-new-powers-congress

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
When was the last time a republican president wanted to reduce the size of government?

Who said they did? I guess that just makes it ok to continue to make goverment bigger?

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12297 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
isnt everyone under the impression the GOP wants to reduce the size of government?

i sure keep heariing that talk?

what are the three that Perry cant remember?

looks like Obama is beating them to the punch!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Gene Simmons Military Tribute

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Professional Fence Hanger / Spectator
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
isnt everyone under the impression the GOP wants to reduce the size of government?

You must be because I'm sure not. We are one party with to names that could careless about anmything other than money.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12297 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
What you wont find on Fox news...
Obama has quietly taken the knees out of another republican myth,Immigration!
OHH the right is going to be looking around going what happened?Obama has deported more illegal Immigrants than Bush did in 8 years!

Lucy jeww got some splainin to do!

http://hispanic.cc/obama_depor...illion_hispanics.htm

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by daytonchoppers:
OHH the right is going to be looking around going what happened?Obama has deported more illegal Immigrants than Bush did in 8 years!

The Obama administration will announce Friday a proposed new regulation that would allow certain undocumented immigrants to remain in America while applying for legal status -- a step aimed at keeping families intact and one that may also shore up the president's support with Latino voters.

Under the proposed rule, which would not require action by Congress, people would be allowed to file requests for hardship waivers in the United States, according to a person familiar with the administration's plans. They wouldn't need to go abroad, and thus could stay with their families while their requests were adjudicated.

http://www.latimes.com/news/po...0105,0,2762934.story

Posts: 2978 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
a step aimed at keeping families intact and one that may also shore up the president's support with Latino voters.

BINGO!

L8R, Mike

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Carney Dodges Question About Obama's College Transcripts:

White House press secretary Jay Carney is asked why President Obama hasn't released his college transcripts. Carney dodges the question and tells the reporter, Ed Henry of FOX News, to ask the campaign.

"I Would Refer You To The Campaign"

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by daytonchoppers:

US Border Patrol to toughen policies on illegal immigrants

The U.S. Border Patrol is moving to halt a revolving-door policy of sending migrants back to Mexico without any punishment.

The agency this month is overhauling its approach on migrants caught illegally crossing the 1,954-mile border that the United States shares with Mexico. Years of enormous growth at the federal agency in terms of staff and technology have helped drive down apprehensions of migrants to 40-year lows

Border Patrol Chief Mike Fisher, who joined the Border Patrol in 1987, recalls apprehending the same migrant 10 times in his eight-hour shift as a young agent.

The Border Patrol also may be challenged when the U.S. economy recovers, creating jobs that may encourage more illegal crossings. Still, many believe heightened U.S. enforcement and an aging population in Mexico that is benefiting from a relatively stable economy will keep migrants away.

FOX

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
Obama Brings Back the Constitution:

Thanks to his executive overreach, Americans take a renewed interest in our fundamental governing document.

http://online.wsj.com/article/...158903842171724.html

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3336 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

State Dept. Blocks Keystone Pipeline Project

The Obama Administration rejected the controversial Keystone XL pipeline project on Wednesday, scuttling a key energy initiative that would have created an influx of badly-needed U.S. jobs, but one that has also riled environmentalists.

The news, which was first reported by FOX News Channel, sparked a fierce response

Obama administration rejects Keystone XL pipeline

President Obama, denouncing a “rushed and arbitrary deadline” set by congressional Republicans, announced Wednesday that he was rejecting a Canadian firm’s application for a permit to build and operate the Keystone XL pipeline, a massive project that would have stretched from Canada’s oil sands to refineries in Texas.

oil industry, construction unions and the Canadian government lobbied in favor of it.

Obama’s Keystone pipeline rejection is hard to accept

ON TUESDAY, President Obama’s Jobs Council reminded the nation that it is still hooked on fossil fuels, and will be for a long time. “Continuing to deliver inexpensive and reliable energy,” the council reported, “is going to require the United States to optimize all of its natural resources and construct pathways (pipelines, transmission and distribution) to deliver electricity and fuel.”

It added that regulatory “and permitting obstacles that could threaten the development of some energy projects, negatively impact jobs and weaken our energy infrastructure need to be addressed.”

The Post’s View

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Oh the drama! The pubs are making drama out of this, and don't need to. Give a reasonable amount of time to review the project, define what the actual route of the pipeline is, and then if it is shot down, then you have a real gripe.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6441 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
Oh the drama! The pubs are making drama out of this, and don't need to. Give a reasonable amount of time to review the project, define what the actual route of the pipeline is, and then if it is shot down, then you have a real gripe.

What's a reasonable amount of time. This has been on his desk for three years, and reviewed by everyone including the janitor. Also, Keystone has changed the route to accomodate everyone, as if it really matters. Check out the map at the link below.

It can't be because they are worried about the actual pipeline. There are already miles of pipe carrying oil and it's products accross where they are refusing to allow the XL line to go. Here is a link showing them.

http://www.theodora.com/pipeli...tates_pipelines.html

This is a pure political move on Nobama's part. He can't afford to piss off the tree huggers before the election. So if more time was needed it is only because of that.

Why are you giving him a pass on this Bucky?
Why is it that when the "pubs" are attempting to force an issue it is drama?

Has anyone figured out why anything that's proposed in the house doesn't get past the senate?

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3336 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
It's a political move on everyone's part. Is the environmental impact study done already on the proposed route? Now I am hearing 20,000 direct jobs because of this pipeline. Really? It goes up every day. I'm not for or against the pipeline, but let's face it: This is a big show for those on both sides of the isle. Build a refinery up by the border and have done with the pipeline idea.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6441 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
It's a political move on everyone's part. Is the environmental impact study done already on the proposed route? Now I am hearing 20,000 direct jobs because of this pipeline. Really? It goes up every day. I'm not for or against the pipeline, but let's face it: This is a big show for those on both sides of the isle. Build a refinery up by the border and have done with the pipeline idea.

Oh, and Obama gets no passes from me. But some of the stuff thrown at him is simply bs. Skip the dog and pony show and concentrate on the real stuff that he has and is messing up.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
20,000 jobs has been said for quite some time.

As to the refinery question.. Riiiiight, same same as the pipeline, environmental studies paid for by the company, boo coup bucks spent to have it disaproved by someone looking for re-election or by a "minority" of whiners saying it will destroy earth as we know it.

You know as well as I, that it will happen at the same time as we start converting all our coal fired electrical plants to nukes. And that will happen after all the coal fired plants are completely shut down and we sit in the dark for the time it takes to get approval from the tree huggers. In other words it wont happen.

As to the refineries on the coast. What I'm told is we refine oil for a lot of other countries. They ship in crude and we ship out refined products. And before someone starts in on capacity, remember it is free enterprise and capitalism. Two things that had made this country great.

So I suppose we could lay off some additional oil industry employee's to stop the oil industry from exporting.
Shoot that could be the goal since Nobama has no plan to allow additional job creation by the private sector. Now if he could figure out a way to convert what private sector jobs there are to GS jobs we might expand government in a way that would make everyone happy. Course that would mean the take over of another private industry by the government. We might even get another magnificient piece of equipment like the Volt out of it.. Roll Eyes

Ragging on ya here Bucky. I'm so pissed at the way things are going I'm ready to join a survivalist group, and pull the cover over my head.
I guess it's only drama when the "pubs" are saying something about anything. Libs get a pass..

Question for the Libs.. What has any of them proposed to grow jobs, that doesn't include the take over of a private entity?

Joe, was just absorbed by DoD. Doing the same job, sitting at the same desk for uncle sugar instead of as a contractor. That's the only way I see the government adding jobs. Taking from one hand and giving to the other.

Dave

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Build a refinery up by the border and have done with the pipeline idea.

The newest Government backed and approved oil refinery (April 2011)

Oops, wrong border.

According to the National Petrochemical & Refiners Association (NPRA), the last time a new oil refinery was built in the United States was 1993, when a small facility was built in Valdez, Alaska. The last time a new large oil refinery was built in the United States was 1976, says NPRA. Older U.S. refineries, however, have been upgraded and expanded in recent years.

Kind of like not allowing US companies to drill off the Gulf, while the Cubans, and Mexicans will.. They are so much more environmentially responsible than we are.. Roll Eyes

Dave