Find
Notify
Tools

Barak Obama
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dan Lee Watson
posted Hide Post
Repealing Obamas health care reforms would add $210 billion to the deficit!

http://www.politifact.com/trut...ling-health-law-sav/

Posts: 321 | Location: Fairfax,Va | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Obama Admin Expands Aid For Delinquent Homeowners

The Obama administration, seeking to help more homeowners lower their interest rates and shed mortgage debt, will relax the rules on a federal loan- modification program and triple its incentives to banks.

The revised Home Affordable Modification Program, or HAMP, would pay Fannie Mae (FNMA) and Freddie Mac (FMCC) to forgive debt on homes that have lost value. The government-owned companies so far have refused to reduce principal, citing cost. That policy has limited HAMP’s reach because the two companies own or guarantee nearly half of U.S. home loans.

$29.9 billion budget

Gene Simmons Military Tribute

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Professional Fence Hanger / Spectator
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Wow a story about the Obama administration helping american citizens?

What was Mitts answer?
LET THEM FILE BANKRUPTCY!

Why does Mitt hate americans?

What was Newts answer?
Build a moon base so he can be president of the moon!

Posts: 321 | Location: Fairfax,Va | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by daytonchoppers:
Wow a story about the Obama administration helping american citizens?

What was Mitts answer?
LET THEM FILE BANKRUPTCY!

Why does Mitt hate americans?

What was Newts answer?
Build a moon base so he can be president of the moon!

Slum Lords

Investors who rent out their properties would be eligible to refinance under the new rules.

Fannie and Freddie

“The government will pay Fannie and Freddie, who are effectively owned by the government, to reduce the principal on certain loans?”

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Occupy Oakland: Outrage grows after flag burned, City Hall vandalized

Officials in Oakland expressed outrage that protesters vandalized City Hall during an Occupy Oakland demonstration on Saturday.

"We're tired of one faction using Oakland as their playground," Mayor Jean Quan said

Outrage grows after flag burned,

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
President Barack Obama's re-election campaign identified its top fundraisers

President Barack Obama's re-election campaign identified its top fundraisers on Tuesday, including 61 people who each raised at least half a million dollars. Altogether, the more than 440 fundraisers collected at least $75 million to help Obama win a second term.

Among them are embattled former New Jersey Gov. Jon Corzine. Obama's campaign and the Democratic National Committee late last year returned $70,000 in contributions from Corzine and his wife following questions about the collapse of MF Global, the financial firm Corzine ran.

Obama bundlers include advisers on Solyndra, Corzine, Eva Longoria

Corzine is no longer raising money for the re-election

They will even take your credit card

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking ChairCorzine is no longer raising money for the re-election

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
G MA?
i thought by all the posts on here only people on welfare,illegal immigrants,union workers,acorn and occupy hippies gave to obama?

Half a million bucks? man welfare must pay better than i thought?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by daytonchoppers:
G MA?
i thought by all the posts on here only people on welfare,illegal immigrants,union workers,acorn and occupy hippies gave to obama?

Half a million bucks? man welfare must pay better than i thought?

They will even take your credit card

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Obama: Jesus would back my tax-the-rich policy

Obama wants to tax, tax, tax

CBO: Taxes Will ‘Shoot Up by More Than 30 Percent’ Over Next 2 Years

according to CBO, the economy will remain sluggish, partly because of higher taxes.

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Grandma / Gpa,

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Long a critic of ‘secret’ billionaires’ role, Obama now backs super PAC

Fearing a tide of spending by outside conservative groups, President Obama is giving his blessing to a pro-Democratic Party “super PAC” that will work to help his reelection, his campaign said late Monday.

Obama gives blessing to a super PAC

Obama changes tune, urges fundraisers to back super PAC

Obama campaign to support super PAC fundraising

President Obama Softens Super PAC Opposition

Zell/Granny 2012

Project Augusta

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
Back to the XL Pipeline....

Canadian PM in China trying to sell Keystone oil, says Sen. Hoeven
By Josiah Ryan - 02/07/12 12:40 PM ET

Sen. John Hoeven (R-N.D.) on Tuesday said that thanks to the Obama administration’s delay of the Keystone XL oil pipeline, Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper is, at this moment, hawking his nation’s excess oil to the Chinese administration.

“Right now Prime Minister Harper is talking to Hu Jintao, president of China, and believe me, China wants that oil,” Hoeven said. “[W]e will see what kind of agreement he comes back with from China.”

Harper arrived in China on Tuesday with a delegation of Canadian businessmen, and plans to meet with Chinese officials on the topic of energy.

Hoeven, whose state would host part of the proposed Keystone pipeline, which would carry oil from Canada to the American Gulf Coast, argued forcefully from the Senate floor on Tuesday that Canada wishes to sell its oil to its “best friend” the United States, but that the administration’s delay of a decision on the project had caused them to shop overseas for a buyer.

“The only thing we can figure is that the administration has decided that they don’t want oil produced in the Canadian sands,” Hoeven said. “While we continue to put Canada on hold, China is working very hard to make sure that oil comes to them.”

After a quiet morning on the floor, the Senate recessed for a break until 2:15 p.m. to accommodate party luncheons. The Senate will also be recessed Wednesday to accommodate a Democratic retreat.

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor...oil-says-sen-hoeven-

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3313 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
Nine coal fired plants scheduled to close by the end of the year...

EPA regulations and cost to retrofit blamed..

http://www.wvmetronews.com/new...lstory&storyid=50837

It will only cost a few hundred their job and may not increase the cost of power very much.. Greedy SOB power companies..

But the good news is we have a new nuke plant being built that will provide a few temporary jobs for some construction workers, probably some permanent jobs for government overseer's. I wonder if they will retrain some of the ones losing their job and move them to the new plant?

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3313 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Power companys have know about this coming for 22 years since Bush 41 signed it and when they tried to say that mercury wasnt harmful and shouldnt be regulated it was overruled during Bush 43 administration and most providers have upgraded their plants already.

Whats real news is 2 of the last 3 democratic presidents ok'd new nuke plants to be built.
and NONE of the last 3 republican presidents have ok'd ANY new nuke plants!

Who has the better record on energy independance?

Another lost issue for the GOP!
well they can still be the first to have the moon as the 51st state!Newt in 2012 baby!

Hey koski wasnt it YOU who was running Obama into the ground on THIS subject?
OOPS! Obama takes ANOTHER GOP talking point away!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
Your right.. Power companies have been bytching about EPA overreach for 20 years. I guess they finally decided it wsn't worthwhile to continue throwing money at something that was going to end up costing more than it was worth. Hate to hear about the lost jobs and increased costs for energy though. Don't you?

As to all the bragging about what president gets to take the credit. You might want to do a little reading on this..

http://www.world-nuclear.org/info/inf41.html

Seems that your favorite demo JC (not him!)precided over this country's worst nuke problem (three mile island) and that put the brakes on any new ones for 20 some years. According to what I read from the link just for a site permit (called an early site permit!) took 41 months so counting backwards from March 2007 put us where exactly? I'll give you a hint it was sometime in 2004. I know GW acted like a democrat but he was elected as a repub.
quote:
Early site permit

The 2001 early site permit (ESP) program attracted four applicants: Exelon, Entergy, Dominion and Southern, for Clinton, Grand Gulf, North Anna and Vogtle sites respectively – all with operating nuclear plants already but room for more. In March 2007, Exelon was awarded the first ESP for its Clinton plant in Illinois, after 41 months processing by the NRC and public review. The NRC then awarded ESPs to Entergy for its Grand Gulf site, Dominion for North Anna, and Southern for Vogtle. No plant type is normally specified with an ESP application, but the site is declared suitable on safety, environmental and related grounds for a new nuclear power plant.

What I'm trying to say is your myth is busted... Tongue Ice Cream

Good reading but hard to find timelines...

Although I did see something interesting and it's going to cost the tax payers was this little tid bit..

quote:
Combined construction and operating licence

In 2003, the Department of Energy (DOE) called for combined construction and operating licence (COL) proposals under its Nuclear Power 2010 program on the basis that it would fund up to half the cost of any accepted. The COL program has two objectives: to encourage utilities to take the initiative in licence application, and to encourage reactor vendors to undertake detailed engineering and arrive at reliable cost estimates. For the first, DOE matching funds of up to about $50 million are available, and for the second, up to some $200 million per vendor, to be recouped from royalties.

Nice try though..

Dave

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Last two signed have two democrats autographs on them cant find any of the last three republicans who approved any?

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Subject: GREAT OLD SEA STORY! It's brief...

There's an old sea story about a ship's Captain who inspected his sailors and afterwards told the first mate that his men smelled bad. The Captain suggested perhaps it would help if the sailors would change underwear occasionally.

The first mate responded, "Aye, aye, sir. I'll see to it immediately!"

The first mate went straight to the sailors berth deck and announced, "The Captain thinks you guys smell bad and wants you to change your underwear."

He continued, "Pittman, you change with Jones, Mc Carthy you change with Witkowski and Brown, you change yours with Schultz."

THE MORAL OF THE STORY

Someone may come along and promise "change" but, don't count on things smelling any better.

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
floyd? change? ahh remember 2008? i do!

losing 750,000 jobs every month,now we have had 23 months in a row of positive job growth!

dow crashs causing the worlds economys to start spinning down the toilet.here we are with the dow dancing on the edge on record status again!

OBL giving every american the finger with every video release.who's fishfood now?

manufactoring job growth at an all time low.first time since 1997 that we've had two years in a row of manufactoring job growth.

Smells alot better huh!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
Velly interesting that according to the "dyckhead obama bin lyin'" regime we've got more people working every month BUT the with holding collected by the Treasury Department for the first four (4) months of fiscal year 2012 was far less then was collected in the first four (4) months of fiscal year 2011???????????????????????
Can anybody say "COOKING THE STATISTICS???????????????????????????????"

Sorry folks our reporter is high on something he purchased with his government handout.
It's not his fault when the visitors from the "stars" expremented on him he hasnt been the same.

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Velly interesting that according to the "dyckhead obama bin lyin'" regime we've got more people working every month BUT the with holding collected by the Treasury Department for the first four (4) months of fiscal year 2012 was far less then was collected in the first four (4) months of fiscal year 2011???????????????????????
Can anybody say "COOKING THE STATISTICS??????????????????????????????"

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

GB