Barak Obama
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
quote:
During your campaign, Americans watched as you made mockery of our tradition of standing and crossing your heart when the Pledge of Allegiance was spoken. You, out of four people on the stage, were the only one not honoring our tradition.
YES, "We noticed."

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sorry floyd but that is an outright lie.

I won't go any further.

Ice Cream Razz

It is?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Floyd Staggs,

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
It doesn't get any clearer than that picture..aye?

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
So you say Bush is more responsible for outsourcing America than Clinton? How much stuff do you see made in Canada and Mexico our neighbors?
How much stuff do you see made in China? Soon China will also have the aircraft industry and auto indusrty wrapped up. They make all electronics and small goods now.
Clinton sold out America to communist China. Around 1998 there was an article in one of the New York papers about China at that time the prime minster of defense in China said "War between America and China is enevitable, it is not a matter of if but when"
Clinton gave top secret guided missle technology to China against the reccomendation of his staff and Congress.
While I may not agree with giving jobs to Canada and Mexico they have not declared war on us and they do not have enough people, power or the desire to harm America.
I have said many times before Bill Clinton should be shot in front of a firing squad for Treason against the United States of America!

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4217 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
As I watched the ceremony at Shanksville PA yesterday on TV, I watched IMHO the 3 biggest perpitrators of whats wrong with this countrys problem(s) today! Bush, Clinton and Biden.
Just saying

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jerry Mock,

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
quote:
During your campaign, Americans watched as you made mockery of our tradition of standing and crossing your heart when the Pledge of Allegiance was spoken. You, out of four people on the stage, were the only one not honoring our tradition.
YES, "We noticed."

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sorry floyd but that is an outright lie.

I won't go any further.

Ice Cream Razz

It is?

The rumor that President Barack Obama refuses, or doesn’t know how, to say the pledge of allegiance just won’t die. Since early in his presidential candidacy, we’ve been getting e-mails with photos that purport to show Obama failing to properly salute the flag during the pledge of allegiance or the national anthem. The photos have reliably been real, but taken out of context. The most recent example, for instance, included a genuine photo of Obama standing with hands folded while everyone else saluted or put their hands over their hearts — but that’s because "Hail to the Chief" was playing.

Now the rumor has been repeated with a photo that’s not only miscontextualized, but fake. This picture supposedly depicts both President Obama and Michelle Obama saluting the flag during the pledge of allegiance with their left hands instead of their right. But the photo has been flipped, and the original picture wasn’t taken during the pledge of allegiance. It was taken during a rendition of "Taps" at a Sept. 11 memorial ceremony.

You guys are toooooooooo easy.
Rolling Rolling

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
As I watched the ceremony at Shankstown PA yesterday on TV, I watched IMHO the 3 biggest perpitrators of whats wrong with this countrys problem(s) today! Bush, Clinton and Biden.
Just saying

Have there been any Presidents or VP's that were truck drivers??????
Razz Ice Cream

Just asking....

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
And what the F UCK has that got to do with my comment about the 3 perps?!?

Jerry Mock

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
As for Oblama not saluting to the Pledge or Taps, says enough in it self! After all Boob, he is the Commander in Cheif or at least a "Wanna be" Hum

Jerry Mock

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
he leftists are forced to keep covering up for "dyck obama bin lyin'"!
pbs went so far as to change the transcript of his great "NON JOBS" speech last week to cover up a big screw-up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
pbs went so far as to change the transcript of his great "NON JOBS" speech last week to cover up a big screw-up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the righty tighties are so focused on blaming everything on Obama that they can't come up with any real ideas on how to lead this country out of its economic crisis. Get past Obama. He isn't going to fix anything. He doesn't have the leadership ability. Focus on fixing stuff.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6442 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The REPUBLICANS have passed a bill to repeal the "destroy the best health care system in the history of mankind" debacle, one of the biggest reasons employers are not hiring!
The REPUBLICANS also passed a budget, something the FLEEBAGGERS didn't do in 900 days, and the Senate won't even debate it!
The REPUBLICANS are trying their best to deter some of the 300 plus idiotic job destroying mandates the "dyck obama bin lyin'" regime is issuing every month!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
one of the biggest reasons employers are not hiring!

Booooogus! That's not why they aren't hiring. There isn't anything to make. Why would they hire. The giant elephant in the corner is China. What is their plan for the elephant?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6442 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:

And the righty tighties are so focused on blaming everything on Obama that they can't come up with any real ideas on how to lead this country out of its economic crisis. Get past Obama. He isn't going to fix anything. He doesn't have the leadership ability. Focus on fixing stuff.

Bucky, That is good advice about getting over Obama. You are right he does not have the leadership ability or experience. He is more concerned about who he can blame for it than how to fix the problem. Lets get real spending more money is not the way to fix a spending problem.
The Republican house did pass a budget that required a balanced budget amendment, cut spending and lower deficit and it was shot down dead on arrival at the Senate. I think the Republicans are trying to do the right thing but they only have control of the house. The Democrats still control the Senate and President. So it is hard for them to "Fix anything" but maybe they can keep Obama from spending much more.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

Posts: 4217 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
The thing is, spending is not the ONLY problem, and maybe not the biggest. Fix the jobs, and then go after the spending. You can pull back benefits when there are jobs to go around. You can get more revenue when everyone is making more money. Put America to work with sustainable jobs, and the rest is a lot easier to fix. There are some down sides to just reducing spending. There are no down sides to getting manufacturing going again in this country.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Bucky, I have to agree with BK on this one. When I get bored and have time on my hands, I watch the news channels! All of them, not just the righty or leftys.
I've found the general concensous among business owners/manufacturers, is if the federal government would get the H ELL out of the way and let business' do business, there'd be more work than you could shake a stick at. As a business owner, I see it in my every day job. I look at my truck as an investment. Yes I have bytched and moaned about the government geting involved in my industry and killing my business.
Let me ask you this, if you were a business owner and you had the oppertunity and money to invest in your business but, didn't know what kind of mandate to curtail or lose your investment was waiting around the next corner, would make that investment? That in my opinion, is whats killing the jobs and have to agree with the other business' in this country!

Jerry Mock

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
With the bush tax cuts for the rich, where are the jobs????????????????????????????

Under bush, there were 2.7 million jobs moved overseas.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
2.7 million jobs aye Boob? How many have been lost since your Messiah took his place...Oh thats right, its all Bush's fault. Poor BoobH can't get over sucking Oblama's nut sac. Koski's right...you ARE A DUPED IMBICILE!

Jerry Mock

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
2.7 million jobs aye Boob? How many have been lost since your Messiah took his place...Oh thats right, its all Bush's fault. Poor BoobH can't get over sucking Oblama's nut sac. Koski's right...you ARE A DUPED IMBICILE!

Come on BIG MOUTH!!!!!!!!!

How many jobs were lost overseas under Obama?
Put up or STFU!!!!!!!!!!!

Better make the call on your CB after you get off old mans sac.
Rolling Rolling Rolling

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
The thing is, spending is not the ONLY problem, and maybe not the biggest. Fix the jobs, and then go after the spending. You can pull back benefits when there are jobs to go around. You can get more revenue when everyone is making more money. Put America to work with sustainable jobs, and the rest is a lot easier to fix. There are some down sides to just reducing spending. There are no down sides to getting manufacturing going again in this country.

Part of the problem is our leaders have forced this "Global Economy" up out @$$. Imported goods pay NO TAXES to support our Federal Government yet everything Made in America has a 50% tax built into it.
If we are going to have a Global Economy then they need to tax everything imported the same as stuff made in America or they need to have the Fair Tax which is collected on everything at the point of sale and no taxes taken from your paycheck.
Americans are not stupid or lazy for the most part and it is hard to compete with the cheap labor overseas especially when we have all working Americans taxed yet imported good not.
Americans can compete if we are on semi equal footing.
Fix the tax system and the jobs will start to come back. Remember it took a long time to loose all of those jobs and it may take a while to get them back.
If we do not fix the broken tax system America is doomed. I feel if Clinton had not gave China Most Favored Trade Status America would not be in this position right now but he did and he did us so now we have to deal with it and adapt.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bucky, I have to agree with BK on this one. When I get bored and have time on my hands, I watch the news channels! All of them, not just the righty or leftys.
I've found the general concensous among business owners/manufacturers, is if the federal government would get the H ELL out of the way and let business' do business, there'd be more work than you could shake a stick at. As a business owner, I see it in my every day job. I look at my truck as an investment. Yes I have bytched and moaned about the government geting involved in my industry and killing my business.
Let me ask you this, if you were a business owner and you had the oppertunity and money to invest in your business but, didn't know what kind of mandate to curtail or lose your investment was waiting around the next corner, would make that investment? That in my opinion, is whats killing the jobs and have to agree with the other business' in this country!

I have been a business owner, and the only thing that drove my investment was market demand, not government. If there was demand there and a way to make a buck, I was on it.
I will jump on board with Bob H on his post about tax cuts for the wealthy. What did it do? Why are we still doing it if nothing came of it? More jobs were lost during the last year of Bush's last term in manufacturing than in any time in history. I posted the numbers already. Obama is sure not doing anything to curb that trend though.
And Curly, I completely agree with what you are saying about playing on equal ground. Clinton may have started the problem, but it is long past time that we do something about it.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo