DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Will Government ever try to grab guns in us
Page 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 37
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Will Government ever try to grab guns in us
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
sorry !maybe he will go back to sleep with his Hillary doll.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Might need new battery for hearing aids. Trump did say he is for restricting anyone on terror watch list from being able to purchase gun.

With BK as example of 70% angainst it is even more reason to back the man.If half of the 70% is as retarded it just comfirms my suspiousion that majority of Americans are getting dumber by the day.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot flaps his jaws again

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
You "semi-stupid-voters" are as bad as the boobs that elected "totus", twice!
As the PERVERTED SERIAL LIAR trumpster said about you gullible boobs, "I could shoot somebody to death on 5th Avenue and they'd still be hanging onto my testicles"!!!!!

How about the PERVERTED SERIAL LIAR trumpster now?
The VILE trumpster has now adopted the FLEEBAGGERS position on gun control and is going to badger the NRA to cave in to them!!!!!
70% of the population now views the atheist trumpster negatively, that doesn't leave many voters voting for him!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot Rolling

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
You can't underestimate the ability of politicians to play on the sheeple's emotions.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Can someone tell me how they will find my guns, the dealer I got them from had a huge fire , and he passed away 12 years ago . Most my stuff trace to his warehouse but was never purchase then the fire and this was 26 years ago. I have one legal 308 and one 45 hand gun come and get them... Rolling

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
Good show...

As an answer to the original Question from the OP..
Will they try?
4 Gun control bills defeated in senate...

Well at least they tried...Unfortunately they will go back to the drawing board and see what else they can come up with..

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3309 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
When one post what they have on the interweb it's pretty f`n simple to know what you have Rolling

Posts: 1240 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dirtpimp:
When one post what they have on the interweb it's pretty f`n simple to know what you have Rolling

Welll, maybe.. Ice Cream

Only what's got paperwork attached to it, and I sold those... Wink

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3309 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of C378T
posted Hide Post
I built my AR's with 80% receivers. No tracking numbers. They could come look but....oh..I never did finish em and once they were banned...I scrapped em. Ice Cream

Posts: 4 | Location: Illinois | Registered: April 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
This is it! Gov. Brown, always a puppet of the liberal elite who run this county, has led the charge to disarm American citizens by starting with his state, which sets the precedent for passing liberal laws aimed at confining personal liberty and dignity for other states to follow.

Make no mistake, this is about disarming US citizens and the founding fathers went to war for this. The government knows that we can't fight back with lever & bolt action rifles, even if we had a chance to fight back at all.

Where is the outrage against Islam? It's time to admit to ourselves that any moral code that officially sanctions the killing of innocents and others, simply for the sin of not believing as they do, should not be condoned because it is wrapped in the guise of "Religion". Someone define for me: What constitutes a religion? The fact that lots of people agree with it or follow it? How is that different than a political belief like Fascism or Nazi-ism, or even just a simple, anti-social belief like racism?

Islam, as well as most, if not all of the major religions, are political movements. The relevant issue is not whether or not it is a legitimate religion, the issue is whether or not it's teachings are compatible with the beliefs of the rest of society; and most importantly, whether or not their activities are hostile to the rest of society.

I believe that the People have a right to feel safe in their own country and in their own homes and disarming them has just the opposite effect. Of course, no ban on any weapons has kept them out of the hands of the perpetrators of evil deeds, and the case will be even less so Muslims who hide behind the armor of "religion'. They will have all the guns and bombs and rockets and explosives they want and we will be helpless to defend ourselves. Look on the web at the cache of weapons found in the mosques in Paris after that horrible attack last year. Guns are illegal there.

The only benefit to disarming the population is to the criminals and butchers who prey upon them and to the government who wants absolute control and have a deserved fear of an angry and armed population.

L8R, Mike

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
I would never do this,but I have heard of it.Seems lots of folks are buying guns second hand and have no paper trail to them. I aqlso heard that you can buy some piece with no permit or paper work and buy the one that require it only 80% finished. you can then finish those parts real easy and have complete new custon firearm w/o any paper trail. Just what I heard.Me I'm scared of guns. Would never have one.