DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Will Government ever try to grab guns in us
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 37
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Will Government ever try to grab guns in us
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Nobody said they where knocking on doors and asking for guns.YET.

Probably never see that happen but your guns wont do you any good without bullets.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
quote:

Probably never see that happen but your guns wont do you any good without bullets.

I can make my own.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Another Oboy lie

http://www.thefederalistpapers...n-loophole-lie-video

Sleep

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Troll, you wouldnt admit a Oboy lie if you were paid.

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
The DRR troll voicing his opinion...from behind a computer screen! Roll Eyes
Just another liberal blowhard... retard!!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Clinton confuses Constitution with Declaration of Independence in gun pitch

That seemed to be Hillary Clinton’s take on the nation’s two most important documents during an interview Wednesday, as she confused the texts in making the case for more gun laws.
Constitution, Declaration of Independence ... whatever.

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grandma:

Clinton confuses Constitution with Declaration of Independence in gun pitch

That seemed to be Hillary Clinton’s take on the nation’s two most important documents during an interview Wednesday, as she confused the texts in making the case for more gun laws.
Constitution, Declaration of Independence ... whatever.

The problem is the stupid voters don't know the difference and obviously neither does she!

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
That's the FLEEBAGGERS main excuse when somebody accuses them of violating the CONSTITUTION!!!!!
What's that?????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Hillary Clinton’s Proposals Will Eliminate Gun Makers in America

During the March 6 Democrat Debate, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT)
warned that Hillary Clinton’s proposals regarding gun manufacturers’ liability would literally eliminate gun makers in America.

The NRA responded to Sanders’ comments by tweeting support for the way he exposed the reality of Clinton’s proposals. If Clinton were successful, gun makers would have to close their doors.

Bernie Sanders:

Limit ‘Numbers’ and ‘Kinds of People’ Who Are Given Access to Firearms
Hillary:

Gun Production More Than Doubled Since Obama Took Office
ATF:

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Grandma / Gpa,

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Well hell I'm golden then.Been reloading since 1988 .I have a problem I am a hordor ,I only shoot 10 to 20% of what I load and keep the rest.Man I said it now I feel better.

PS if your fireman and my garage is on fire CLEAR THE BLOCK MAYBE 2 BLOCKS.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Don't tell the govenment but all it takes to manufacture a firearm is a mill and a lathe.Skill required also.Man wish I had one of those.LOL

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

CT Bill Would Confiscate Guns Before Allegations of Abuse Proven

A new bill introduced in Connecticut changes state law so that guns are confiscated from the subject of a protective order the moment the request for the order is filed rather than waiting until the accused has an opportunity to have his or her case heard by a judge.

he believes seizing guns prior to a hearing is justified.

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Soon all it will take is a misguided statement about firearms on the internet to get one banned from ever possessing a firearm again!!!!!
A few that post here have done just that!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
You Clowns are a hoot.

Your guns will never be taken away unless you use them out of stupidity.

Oh wait, that may happen to a few Clowns who post here.

Rolling Rolling

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Troll and the Village Idiot are to stupid to look at history, gun registration is the start of bans.

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Troll and the Village Idiot are to stupid to look at history, gun registration is the start of bans.

Give us a little history where guns were taken from us.

Registration has been around for a while.

It has nothing to do with banning guns.

You never have anything of substance to add to any topic.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Troll, didn't think you'd get it.

L8R, Mike

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
quote:

Give us a little history where guns were taken from us.

It has nothing to do with banning guns.

Guns where taken from law bidding citizens in NO after huricane.Dozens of stories including old woman in her own house and folks transporting them from thier homes to safe location. Just one very recent example.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

So what's that silly statement suppose to stand for? I'll tell you one thing it stands for and that's ineffectiveness. It was ineffective so you have piled on additional restrictions that have been equally ineffective. See a trend in words here? But by all means, don't let the facts detour you from your pilgrimage. allahu snackbar!

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post