DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Will Government ever try to grab guns in us
Page 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 37
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Will Government ever try to grab guns in us
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
If they don't agree with you they call you names, as you noted.

Troll, thats funny coming from you.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
ME...That's better known as hypocracy! Roll Eyes

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raptor:
quote:
8 posts and all in the same thread and you say he comes off as??

He is...

meaning I am a loony leftie - and you claim you didn't call names....whatever.

Just because in 5 years I've only have 8 posts should not disqualify me from posting just like I don't think your lack of an IQ level should not disqualify you from posting either.

SKOAL BROTHER !!!!

Keep answering, it will get your post count up and maybe give you some "cred" .

As to my IQ, (which you infer as I'm stupid). Go on with ya bro, I would put mine against any here, and maybe surprise a few...lol I’ll give the long answer this time , instead of a 2 word answer boob would get..lol

You come on here after lurking for 5 years and the first post is in this thread telling us we are stupid for thinking the government is trying to put more controls on guns, which in effect will take them... Then say none have been passed, which nothing federally has been (agree). But to say they are not trying which is what the OP was about is false..
I guess executive action doesn’t count for you.. Or directing Lynch to research what he can do with his pen without congressional action.. (I can give him a couple of ideas that might hurt a little)

I can tell you.. It’s because they want to take the guns out of our (law abiding American) hands, they think we would be better off, and maybe not kill so often.. Flash for ya little bob, if every weapon in the world was gone it would not stop the killing. It will just become more brutal, and law abiding people will have less means to defend themselves.

As to my agreeing you are a "loony left". Evidently the proof is in the "puddin" as they say. You suddenly come on here without knowing what's going on and think the last couple of posts will bring you up to speed and infer we are ignorant.
I would suggest you grow a set and suck it up when someone calls you what you are..

Last. I still think you are a second screen name for boob (BobH) especially now that he has jumped in to defend you. If you are not, then you definitely don't want him as a defender. By the way most on this thread use their name, location. If not in their signature block then in their profile..
Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3309 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Posting here hiding behind a screen name is about as cowardly as a person can get!
Absolutely zero credence to COWARDS!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Covey, you have the intelligence worth a box of rocks....... Busted

Has the Govt. taken your guns away?????

You are as bad as the other 3 clowns.

The sky is falling...The sky is falling...The sky is falling............

The Govt. will never take your guns away but you and ppl like you are just scared as he11 of the boogey man in the WH.

Busted

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
Sleep

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3309 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
The Govt. will never take your guns away....

History proves otherwise, multiple times. Granted, not American history, yet. Open your eyes (yeah right), the libs are never satisfied and are like undisciplined children that keep nagging their mother until she given in. California/Chicago gun laws, gun free zones, etc. says you're dead wrong.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:

History proves otherwise, multiple times. Granted, not American history, yet. Open your eyes (yeah right), the libs are never satisfied and are like undisciplined children that keep nagging their mother until she given in. California/Chicago gun laws, gun free zones, etc. says you're dead wrong.

Yeah..yeah...yeah, not American history. Go figure. No No

The topic is "Will Government ever try to grab guns in us", what ever that means as ppl like you are having reading comprehension problems.

If you think the Govt. will take your guns away then that makes you another IGNORANT poster who is only scared of the boogey man in the WH.

You right wing supremists believed this shiott and was passing it around.

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/...onal-gun-ban-treaty/

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
That's why Obozo and the libertards hate the NRA and Fox news, because they're exposing his tyranny to the American people! You know like Boob Job Bob exposes himself to little boys!! Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
If you think the Govt. will take your guns away then that makes you another IGNORANT poster who is only scared of the boogey man in the WH.

Troll, its just amazing how fricking stupid you are. You hero uses the shooting in SB as a excuse to push his gun control agenda but yet every law he wants to push through wouldnt make one bit of difference. How about they just enforce the laws we have before they start anymore new unenforceable laws.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:

Yeah..yeah...yeah, not American history. Go figure. No No

The topic is "Will Government ever try to grab guns in us", what ever that means as ppl like you are having reading comprehension problems.

You right wing supremists believed this shiott and was passing it around.

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/...onal-gun-ban-treaty/

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
Posting here hiding behind a screen name is about as cowardly as a person can get!

"totus" would disarm every innocent American in a heart beat IF HE COULD!
He'd do this after he has armed Mexican drug cartels, one of the 50 calibers he handed out was just found at a drug lords hideout, and passed out millions of dollars worth of arms and ammunition to terrorists in Syria! While doing this he has released thousands of felons from prisons many of them serving time for firearms crimes!!!!!
There isn't a doubt in the world who "totus" supports!!!!!!

Sleep

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post

"totus" would disarm every innocent American in a heart beat IF HE COULD!
He'd do this after he has armed Mexican drug cartels, one of the 50 calibers he handed out was just found at a drug lords hideout, and passed out millions of dollars worth of arms and ammunition to terrorists in Syria! While doing this he has released thousands of felons from prisons many of them serving time for firearms crimes!!!!!
There isn't a doubt in the world who "totus" supports!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:

Well, let me get some credence & bravery:
Rolland Weisenhammer, Dothan, Alabama 36303.

I would put my street address, but some on here could be stalkers, but hey now I'm a pretty **** smeller with credence.

Skoal Brother !

Posts: 33 | Location: next door to you | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Since you're a loony lefty you don't have to fret about your address being posted.
On the other hand your fellow loony lefties posted my address, phone number and even a picture of my abode!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Look at the #1 retard. He posts BULLSHYT lies about me and my wife but goes into a "tizzy" when someone of us retaliates and cries bloody murder! Just another lying f*cking liberal Pusswad!! Busted

Jerry Mock

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well, let me get some credence & bravery:
Rolland Weisenhammer, Dothan, Alabama 36303

Rolland, welcome to the fun zone. Glad to have you..

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
He posts BULLSHYT lies about me and my wife but goes into a "tizzy" when someone of us retaliates and cries bloody murder!

JM, we didnt call him 2 faced for nothing..

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Well "totus's" jack booted thugs murdered one of the leaders in Oregon trying to get his supporters to retaliate so he can get on with his martial law campaign!
Who is a resonable person going to believe, the innocent people that were witnesses or the jack booted thugs who no doubt were the absolute scum of law enforcement that would do as they were ordered with no hesitation, including murder?

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
Look at the #1 retard. He posts BULLSHYT lies about me and my wife but goes into a "tizzy" when someone of us retaliates and cries bloody murder! Just another lying f*cking liberal Pusswad!! Busted

Ok enough sugar coating it Jerry tell us your real feelings!

Hell I was amazed to see this thread pop backup.Maybe some in this country don't have their heads in the sand or wearing rose colored glass'.
Nobody said they where knocking on doors and asking for guns.YET. If you do not see more laws being passed or trying to pass to see how much more they can get your freaking blind.

Hell according liberal veiws on guns killing people.The stupid useless laws are not liberals fault its their keyboards fault fore typing them up all by themselves.

If not a legit concern why are some here doset on denying it exist?

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4197 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post