DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Will Government ever try to grab guns in us
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 37
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Will Government ever try to grab guns in us
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
I would never do this,but I have heard of it.Seems lots of folks are buying guns second hand and have no paper trail to them. I aqlso heard that you can buy some piece with no permit or paper work and buy the one that require it only 80% finished. you can then finish those parts real easy and have complete new custon firearm w/o any paper trail. Just what I heard.Me I'm scared of guns. Would never have one.

Yeah... Me either.. Rolling Angel

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3306 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Obama Administration Makes Underhanded Attempt To Drive Gunsmiths Out Of Business

Unable to ram unconstitutional gun control laws down the throats of American citizens, the Obama Administration has tried various stunts to hurt the gun industry, from an abortive ATF attempt to reclassify common training ammunition as “armor-piercing,” to banning the importation of historic American rifles and handguns from South Korea.

Their latest attempt is to try to extort gunsmiths of $2,250

Augusta Warrior Project
FACEBOOK
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
A link that was a part of Gpa's post.. Good read..

http://www.professionalsoldier...owthread.php?t=40772

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3306 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
news story cpl nights ago.The ATF has been keeping records on gun permits there where by law to be reviewed and then destroyed.
Law was past decades back by congress. Gee imagine that a branch of the government breaking the law as they see fit.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4184 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Covey:
A link that was a part of Gpa's post.. Good read..

http://www.professionalsoldier...owthread.php?t=40772

Dave

I am just as scared of those people as I am of Hillary.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post

This is completely off subject.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD:

I am just as scared of those people as I am of Hillary.

You surprise me Wes. Seems to me I've seen you write some of the same type of things, and indicate you believe in the constitution and the amendments. I would have grouped your beliefs in with them..

My thoughts on "those" people.

I feel (hope) they are serious in the fact they truly believe in the constitution and would keep their oath to defend it..

I would like to add to the oath of enlistment, that the military would swear not to fire on an American citizen. (edit: Unless fired upon..)

In my twilight years if asked at some point I would join their cause if needed. Only thing keeping me from joining any such group now is the fact I believe they are likely on a list somewhere as are the oath keepers/III%.
I'm one to keep watch and jump in where needed, I don't need the accolades and spotlight.

There is no way anyone can believe all the laws congress passes are passed within the constitution or we wouldn't be worried so much about the supreme court. Just think back on some of their rulings.

Lastly it may be these are the same type of people that gave us our country in the beginning, and those that are not like them are the same as the Tories bowing to the crown.

As was written:

Throughout history, disarming the populace has always preceded tyrants’ accession of power. Hitler, Stalin, and Mao all disarmed their citizens prior to installing their murderous regimes. At the beginning of our own nation’s revolution, one of the first moves made by the British government was an attempt to disarm our citizens. When our Founding Fathers ensured that the 2nd Amendment was made a part of our Constitution, they were not just wasting ink. They were acting to ensure our present security was never forcibly endangered by tyrants, foreign or domestic.

The second amendment is there as protection of all the others..

Just my opinion..

Dave

This message has been edited. Last edited by: David Covey,

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I can just see some of those, like Master Sergeant or whoever he is parading down Congress Ave. in Austin packing his AR-15 or M-4 or whatever he calls his black rifle.

I guess the "spotlight" part is what I don't like either.

I will keep my guns to the end, and I don't think I could count on any of those "patriots" to help me, nor do I need their help.

I have lots of guns. I like my guns. I do not relish being able to shoot anyone again, for any reason, but I suspect I could if need be.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BD,

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post

A police officer called the station on his radio. "I have an interesting case here. An old lady shot her husband for stepping on the floor she just mopped." "Have you arrested the woman?" "Not yet. The floor's still wet."

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
I figure the ones you see parading down Congress Ave. in Austin are not the ones to worry about.

You won't see me parading around either.

Dave

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CrewMan
posted Hide Post
I normally try to stay above the fray in this section and don't comment often, but this one is something that gets me going.

And it's because it affects every american's right to choice.

Pick a matter of choice, any matter for that fact, that is given to Americans under The Constitution or our current laws and when the government starts to regulate that freedom of choice is when things get ugly. On anything.

People that may not like the second amendment I bet sure would not like it if the governement came in and told them they are only allowed to sit in Starbucks 2 hours a day and only are allowed 3 lattes, etc. Those in opposition the 2nd Amendment want their cake and eat it to and it can't be that way.

There are things that I may not always agree with, but I agree with a person's right (given to them by being an American) to make whatever choice it is for themselves. When we let that concept get away from us, we are going down a slippery slope.

You give them one inch on this, it will spread to everything else eventually. It is more than just Amendment #2.

We've already seen it with the disaster that is ObamaCare...you now have the government involved in your choice of Health Care whether you realize it or not. How's that working for ya?

Whatever your beliefs, whatever your feelings, I don't think there is one American who would enjoy having his / her right to make a choice taken away from them.

Just my 02.

"Some things are better left unsaid... usually it's the S**T I blurt out first.

Posts: 116 | Location: Loveland, Ohio | Registered: September 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
CrewMan, I sympathize with you. But it's later than you think. I saw Killary state "your government can do more for you", to rousing cheers. The same electorate that cheered that statement elected oboy twice. It's not oboy or killary that's the problem, it the American electorate.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
The government will organize gangs of blacks to confiscate guns, when it finally comes down to it. They will be more than willing to get the white man's guns or kill him for a hit of heroin or meth.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BD,

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
If that ever happens I hope BD's version is how it plays out.Would not like killing officers for doing their job.Although I think it takes a sorry officer of the law to go after citizens guns.
Black gang punks would not bother me pulling trigger. Plus I could just throw on some rap and shoot away when they started dancing around.

Posts: 4184 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
The government will organize gangs of blacks to confiscate guns, when it finally comes down to it.

With negros @ 14% of the population I'm afraid they would run out of Niggers before they could come close to disarming whitie. As long as they were running around the hood burning their own shyt they would be in their element. But I'm afraid they would run into some pretty tough going in suburbia and the country side. Howboutit bro's, anybody for West Virginia?

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Plus I could just throw on some rap and shoot away when they started dancing around.

ROTFLMFAO

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
[QUOTE]The government will organize gangs of blacks to confiscate guns, when it finally comes down to it.

With negros @ 14% of the population I'm afraid they would run out of Niggers before they could come close to disarming whitie. As long as they were running around the hood burning their own shyt they would be in their element. But I'm afraid they would run into some pretty tough going in suburbia and the country side. Howboutit bro's, anybody for West Virginia?[/QUOT

Pleae explain the afraid of running out of niggers first part.Afraid? Hopefully!!!!!!!!

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Pleae explain the afraid of running out of niggers first part.Afraid? Hopefully!!!!!!!!

As they progressed beyond "their" inner-city nest they would be quickly eliminated. Afraid = my opinion.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
The Doe Run Lead plant is right here in Missouri and Yes, it is closing due to over regulated EPA rulings. Save your lead!!

All you can do is shake your head.......

All lead for bullets will have to come from overseas! This move will also make the cost 100 LL (100 low lead aviation fuel) UNAFFORDABLE. Approximately 2 g of lead is added to each gallon of aviation fuel!

There are numerous alarming reasons why the US government and the military have been buying up all the ammo. Here's one of them.

Government through the EPA just shut down the last lead smelting plant in the US. They raised the EPA regulations by 10 fold and it would have cost the plant $100 million to comply. You can own all the guns you want, but if you can't get ammo, you are out of luck.

Now, all domestic mined lead ore will have to be shipped overseas, refined and then shipped back to the US. Not only will ammo now be even harder to come by, the demand and the process of supply will cause the price to skyrocket even more.

With the US no longer producing lead, all supplies will now have to come from China, Australia or Peru, with the overwhelming emphasis on China.

The smelting plant has known since 2010 this was coming. They couldn't stop it and no one else rose up to stop it either. The business had been in production for 120 years and now goes the way of our auto industry.

The military's obsession with ammo was related to security and supply. They knew this was coming too, so they bought up all they could get before the plug was pulled. Screw the average American. It's as Chris Muir said, he's not as worried about where the bullets will come from, as much as how the government will deliver them and I'm right there with him on that one.

You can Google this if you don't believe it, or read this article: http://www.thenewamerican.com/ usnews/constitution/item/16881-EPA-closure-of-

EPA Closure of Last Lead Smelting Plant to Impact Ammunition Production

www.thenewamerican.com

In forcing the country's last lead smelting plant to close, the Environmental Protection Agency is making a severe impact on the manufacture of ammunition. By Joe Wolverton, II, J.D.

The last-lead-smelting-plant-to-impact-ammunition-production < http://www.thenewamerican .com/usnews/constitution/item/16881-EPA-closure-of

Long term what this means: Your investment in ammo may be your best investment. Guns will be plentiful but ammo will be another story. How does $3.75 a round (that's for one bullet) for a 9mm work for you? Box of 50 would only cost you $187.50

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12280 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I would say wake-up America, but it's well into it's rem sleep cycle and I wouldn't want to disturb anyone.