DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Will Government ever try to grab guns in us
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 37
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Will Government ever try to grab guns in us
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
What that statement means is the whole system revolves around money for the ones making the rules and the ones opposing them.

First off yes and I am very suspicious of anything political.

The NRA opposes laws that are designed to nibble away at the 2nd admendment.They do this by lobbing politicians. While I support NRA and think they do fight for 2nd adm. rights.I also have suspicion that some of the laws that are proposed are done so to help NRA get more money.Anyone who is or has been member will tell you thes olicitation's don't stop.

Think about it for cpl seconds.You need money to lobby politicians.So yu lobby another to propose a bill that will get gun owners mad.They then will send more money to help protect their rights.Now you can lobby more to stop the law that the guy they had propose.Kind of like everything else political.

Now do I think that without NRA stopping the liberal idiots(all of them) from passing laws to take firearms from Americans ,that they would have already done so. Hell yea.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wideopen231,

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4197 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:

Absolutely NOT............

But you "Pie in the Sky" people believe otherwise.

.......Probably never see that happen but your guns wont do you any good without bullets.

Now that there is funny..........

Rolling Rolling

English, you sukk..........

Laughing Laughing

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Troll is to stupid to understand

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
quote:

Absolutely NOT............

But you "Pie in the Sky" people believe otherwise.

.......Probably never see that happen but your guns wont do you any good without bullets.

Now that there is funny..........

Rolling Rolling

English, you sukk..........

Laughing Laughing

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Yup...Thank God our founding fathers had the fore sight and enacted the 2nd amendment or our guns would be gone!!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

With concealed carry continuing to surge around the country, it seems apropos to cover concealed carry handgun options in 9mm.

Six Great Concealed Carry Handguns in 9mm

Augusta Warrior Project
FACEBOOK
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
To answer my own question.

They will never take my guns,they might take my wifes guns because the instance they win the gun fight to get in the door. The guns become her's and a few others I have willed my guns to after I am dead.

Posts: 4197 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Beware the smart gun is coming! Just like cars are stopping on their own and mute the radio until you fasten your seat belt, such things WILL be implemented on guns. Badge recognition anyone? First it will be mfg. mandated "benefits" like maybe safety overrides. Then legislative mandates will follow. It's just too fertile ground for liberals to ignore. So yes, that will be a govt. grab of sorts.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
Beware the smart gun is coming! Just like cars are stopping on their own and mute the radio until you fasten your seat belt, such things WILL be implemented on guns. Badge recognition anyone? First it will be mfg. mandated "benefits" like maybe safety overrides. Then legislative mandates will follow. It's just too fertile ground for liberals to ignore. So yes, that will be a govt. grab of sorts.

Obama Puts His Weight Behind Smart-Gun Technology

WASHINGTON — President Obama will use the power of his office to try to jump-start long-stalled “smart-gun” technology that could eventually allow only the owner of a firearm to use it, the White House announced Friday.
Over the opposition of gun rights groups

Augusta Warrior Project
FACEBOOK
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Do you really believe the liberals will stop there?? All this POS POTUS wants to do is "open" the door any way he can to change the Second Amendment!!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I wonder if they will have schools for guns to attend to show them that only their owners can fire them. My antique Winchesters and Colts may be a little too set in their ways to learn. I doubt my AR's will even pay attention in class.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD:
I wonder if they will have schools for guns to attend to show them that only their owners can fire them. My antique Winchesters and Colts may be a little too set in their ways to learn. I doubt my AR's will even pay attention in class.

not worthy Rolling

Jerry Mock

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Obama Administration Moves Forward With Stripping Gun Rights Through Social Security

Late last week President Obama announced a new push for additional federal "smart" gun technology funding. After grabbing headlines and much attention, the move received praise from gun control groups like Michael Bloomberg's Everytown and criticism from law enforcement, the NRA and the National Shooting Sports Foundation.

But an issue flying under the radar in Obama's announcement is the Administration's decision to move forward with gun control measures through the Social Security system. Late last year it became clear if an individuals needs financial help managing Social Security benefits, the agency can deem that person mentally unfit to purchase a firearm. This policy is already in place at the Veteran's Administration, where people who have been assigned a "representative payee" have been permanently placed into the NICS background check system as ineligible to purchase a firearm without due process, a hearing or a trial.

Stripping Gun Rights

Augusta Warrior Project
FACEBOOK
Gpa

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Hillary Clinton is making a war on personal gun ownership a central part of her campaign for the White House. Here are six of the most outrageous aspects of her effort to incrementally disarm American citizens.

Six Parts of Hillary Clinton’s Plan to Disarm Citizens

Augusta Warrior Project
FACEBOOK
Gpa

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Open carry in Texas.

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Geat little 105. Should make good carry gun.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
we need to point all of those radical assault weapons at radical islamic idiots and see how fast it will shoot and send them to see allah.

No osama would never use the death of 50 gays that he supports so much as away to try to band assault rifles.After all its the guns fault that his islamic brothers shoot Americans.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot woke up Rolling

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post