DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Will Government ever try to grab guns in us
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 37
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Will Government ever try to grab guns in us
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have just been informed by a former senior military leader that Obama is using a new “litmus test” in determining

Same worn out old bu11sh1t!

WTFUDA'S

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

"Put some jam on the bottom shelf where the little man can reach it."

"The Truth", it's just another liberal conspiracy!

Posts: 1235 | Location: Port Charlotte, Florida | Registered: December 16, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Heath:
quote:
I have just been informed by a former senior military leader that Obama is using a new “litmus test” in determining

Same worn out old bu11sh1t!

WTFUDA'S

Normal A-S-S-H-O-L-E #3 reply,

Posts: 237 | Location: North Bend | Registered: February 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I went to a gun show today and I can tell you one thing for sure.

All these anti gun/anti constitutional rights pinheads, and their elected leaders whom they blindly follow have D*mn sure driven up the price of guns and ammunition.

Posts: 405 | Location: a race track near you | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Yea fastracer I think its osama's way of stimulating the economy.

Tell American's your coming after there guns and watch the sale's go up,price goes up and that means more tax dollars.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4195 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Joe Biden 'intoxicated' by 2016 run
rising 2016 ambitions

VP Biden Going on Road Trip

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Vice President Joe Biden is launching a White House campaign of road trips to promote gun control with a visit to the heart of avidly pro-gun Virginia.

The White House announced Wednesday that Biden would travel to Richmond on Friday along with other Obama administration officials and Democratic Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine.

White House aides say President Barack Obama also plans to travel to push the issue, although his destinations have not yet been announced. Biden headed the president's task force to study gun violence.

Obama said last week that he wants Congress to require background checks for all gun sales and ban both military-style assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition magazines. The president conceded passage will be difficult, with support for gun ownership rights strong among lawmakers.

to Promote Gun Control Policies

Biden begins gun campaign

Holder begins gun-control push

Large crowds expected for weekend gun show

Gene Simmons Military Tribute

Augusta Warrior Project

Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Professional Fence Hanger / Spectator
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for IHRA BOB to get off the Island.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Grandma / Gpa,

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
You righties should buy all the guns and ammo you need.

Rolling

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:

Why would you care?

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
For those of you who are blindly following your elected officals, and letting them do your thinking for you please consider this.

I keep hearing arguments for gun control that run along the lines of nobody needs an assult rifle, nobody needs that many guns, or my favorite Why does anyone need a gun with a 30 round clip?
Well, just off the top of my head I can think of 6,000,000 jews who would have liked to have had 30 shots at the goverment agents who robbed, brutalized raped and murdered them and their families. Of course this was after Hitler had made private gun ownership illegal. How about all the citizens he killed in Poland, or all the Check citizens?
Or what about the 20,000,000 of his own citizens Joseph Stalin murdered.
As far as those of you that are sure that could never be the case here, I hope you are right? But what if you are not what happens to you and you family. Or me and my family?

Posts: 405 | Location: a race track near you | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Fast, they dont care. Oboy is alway right in their eyes.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:

Rolling

BIG SIS TO PURCHASE 7,000 'ASSAULT RIFLES'...

If ‘Assault Weapons’ Are Bad…Why Does DHS Want to Buy 7,000 of Them for ‘Personal Defense’?

7,000 of Them

The Department of Homeland Security is seeking to acquire 7,000 5.56x45mm NATO “personal defense weapons” (PDW) — also known as “assault weapons” when owned by civilians. The solicitation, originally posted on June 7, 2012, comes to light as the Obama administration is calling for a ban on semi-automatic rifles and high capacity magazines.

Government Officials Can Still Own Assault Weapons
Under Feinstein Bill

Gene Simmons Military Tribute

Augusta Warrior Project

Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Professional Fence Hanger / Spectator
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for IHRA BOB to get off the Island.

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The Mexican drug cartels are most likely clamoring for more "assault weapons"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Fast and furious" was discovered before the gangs all had their weapon of choice!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:

Rolling
I would rather have guns and ammo and not need them as to need them and not have them. Ask the indians(feather not dot) how that worked out.

Jeff McClure

Posts: 240 | Location: Texas | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Bob,

Don't worry we will thanks for your permission we know the lefties think we need it.Guess what no so.

best thing is the righties will be the ones with the guns. I guess lefties can throw there ink pens when need to defend their selves. At least then they can quit writing stupid laws for criminals to not give a crap about.

Make you feel better we just picked up 3000 rounds for my group of righties.We use joint effort to make it easier to buy in bigger lots for cheaper price.

To make all the lefties feel better I will never use a round of ammo to defend them.

Thomas Jefferson said.Those who turn thier guns into plows will plow for those who don't.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wideopen231,

Posts: 4195 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
New York State Resistance - "... prime for something like that." 1/29/13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...bedded&v=BTdhVxva5KU

Posts: 237 | Location: North Bend | Registered: February 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Has the confiscation begun?

DHS Raids Gun Collector – Confiscates Nearly 1,500 Guns – No Charges Filed

Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2013...filed/#ixzz2Joxw0Rk5

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013...ns-no-charges-filed/

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:

Thomas Jefferson said.Those who turn thier guns into plows will plow for those who don't.

More bu11sh1t from the resident simpletons, who suggest that Thomas Jefferson said and I quote,
“Those who turn their guns into plows will plow for those who don't.”

As I have pointed out previously to other simpletons on this site, this is a spurious quotation; Jefferson never said this! By the way for those among the linguistically challenged here, the word spurious, is a polite way to say, it is BU11SH1T!

http://www.monticello.org/site...sts/how-to-spot-fake

The link above is from the preeminent site for scholarship on Thomas Jefferson. This would be people whose whole educational background revolves around Mr. Jefferson’s life.

http://www.monticello.org/site...-guns-plowsquotation

The above link in part says;

“Status: We have not found any evidence that Thomas Jefferson said or wrote, "Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."

So maybe it is time to WTFUDA!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Larry Heath,

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

Posts: 1235 | Location: Port Charlotte, Florida | Registered: December 16, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
This retired SF General is right on point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...ture=player_embedded

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raceadodge:

Lt. General Boykin (Ret.) can only be described as Neocon Christian Fundamentalist, which pretty much says it all for me.

Anyone making political or social statements with this type of background becomes suspect in their ability to even be rational, at least in my book. The level of religious and political controversies swirling around Gen. Boykin disqualifies him from being taken too seriously. He was undoubtedly a useful tool, when the goal was destruction and mayhem, but he was and still is a blunt instrument, one that many would not and do not find suitable for shall we say more delicate tasks. If you feel that a three pound drilling hammer and a marlin spike are suitable instruments to perform brain surgery with, I am sure he would be just your man.

So I hope you will understand why I don’t place much value in Gen. Boykin’s political or social pronouncements.

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Heath:
quote:
Originally posted by raceadodge:

Lt. General Boykin (Ret.) can only be described as Neocon Christian Fundamentalist, which pretty much says it all for me.

Anyone making political or social statements with this type of background becomes suspect in their ability to even be rational, at least in my book. The level of religious and political controversies swirling around Gen. Boykin disqualifies him from being taken too seriously. He was undoubtedly a useful tool, when the goal was destruction and mayhem, but he was and still is a blunt instrument, one that many would not and do not find suitable for shall we say more delicate tasks. If you feel that a three pound drilling hammer and a marlin spike are suitable instruments to perform brain surgery with, I am sure he would be just your man.

So I hope you will understand why I don’t place much value in Gen. Boykin’s political or social pronouncements.

So I hope you will understand why I don’t
Give a S-H-I-T about you or what you have to say, Wave

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
So who told larry heath that we place any value in his political or social pronouncements? For us who see thing different than this pos,which in his obama crap covered eyes mean inferior, that means we don't give a **** what he thinks.Oh yea sorry racedodge you already stated that didn't you.Well it was worth repeating.