DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Will Government ever try to grab guns in us
Page 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 37
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Will Government ever try to grab guns in us
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Incrementalism will win out. Like the kid that dings his Mom until she gives in. After all, how can we have a one world government if we're not willing to join. If Kilary gets in it will be sooner rather than later.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
INTERESTING!
I don't see an (R) after any of those names!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grandma:

Guns used by LA deputies put officers, public at risk, report says

The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department's recent transition to a new handgun for deputies has coincided with a sharp increase in accidental shootings, "putting officers and the public at risk,"

First on CNN:

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Cool....a twin to the one in my house! Big Grin Big Grin

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Somebody in the LA hierarchy must have received a BIG PAY-OFF!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The stand-off in Oregon may be the fuse to martial law "totus" has been looking for!
After the melee in Bunkerville here almost 2 years ago the feds were making threats of charging some of the participants with pointing weapons at federal officers.
If they've done anything like that it seems it would have been public knowledge.
Either they have not because they wanted to let the participants believe that there are no consequences for their actions or they are as gutless as "totus"!
Thus Oregon, I wouldn't doubt this is going to end in a gun battle which the "totus" regime is hoping and praying will lead to more armed confrontations and more bloodshed and PRESTO, martial law is required!!!!!
Anybody that won't see the very possible consequences here is an idiot, doesn't even have to be a RETARD!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
BK, I agree! I believe Obozo is waiting for the slightest trigger to enact martial law. However, I also believe that there are individuals or groups lying in the shadows waiting for him to light the match!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
BK, I agree! I believe Obozo is waiting for the slightest trigger to enact martial law.

Why? What is the overall goal?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6405 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Ya damn fool. So he can be King of the United States. King Nigger.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I suppose he wants all the white women too? Big Grin

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6405 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
The stand-off in Oregon may be the fuse to martial law "totus" has been looking for!
After the melee in Bunkerville here almost 2 years ago the feds were making threats of charging some of the participants with pointing weapons at federal officers.
If they've done anything like that it seems it would have been public knowledge.
Either they have not because they wanted to let the participants believe that there are no consequences for their actions or they are as gutless as "totus"!
Thus Oregon, I wouldn't doubt this is going to end in a gun battle which the "totus" regime is hoping and praying will lead to more armed confrontations and more bloodshed and PRESTO, martial law is required!!!!!
Anybody that won't see the very possible consequences here is an idiot, doesn't even have to be a RETARD!

“Every one of us has a constitutional right to protest, to speak our minds,” but we don’t have a constitutional right to use force and violence and to threaten force and violence against others. So it is our hope that the protesters there will stand down peaceably, that there will not be a violent confrontation.”

Cruz also offered his prayers to law enforcement and local residents in the midst of the event.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/...n-standoff/78279632/

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
I suppose he wants all the white women too? Big Grin

Not Nobama.. I heard he was into guy's... Maybe white guys..

This parody is good.. Not to mention the truth..

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3309 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
I think the guys in Oregon are making a tragic mistake!
They were baited by there not being any charges filed against anybody at Bunkerville.
What our corrupt justice department did to the ranchers in the area is hard to believe but this won't help them!
The "totus" regime is disparate to create a huge uprisng with firearms so he can get the wish he thinks he is A DICTATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The idiot "totus" cited chi-town as a place where children are gunned down daily.
Apparently the clueless boob, "totus", doesn't know chi-town has the strictest gun laws in captivity?????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
The ranchers in Oregon took the Feds to task especially BLM. That is a no-no. BLM is ruthless in it's dealings with "free grazers" and has to be.

The people who live there know the facts and do not want the militia there. Just a bunch of all talk no action meatheads with AR's and no guts, IMO.

I doubt if Obama even knows about this case, maybe now since it has been on the TV.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wes

And you expected something different from King Obama??

Jerry Mock

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD:

In 33-Minute Speech on Guns, Obama Refers to Himself
76 Times

Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Clinton takes credit for Obama gun plans

Hillary Clinton praised Obama's executive actions on gun control, claiming that his plans were influenced by her own proposals.

"I am very proud of President Obama's announcement today," Clinton said of the president's new series of executive actions. "In fact, I feel really good because I called for some of those measures a few months ago."

"Thank you, POTUS"

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grandma:

Clinton takes credit for Obama gun plans

Hillary Clinton praised Obama's executive actions on gun control, claiming that his plans were influenced by her own proposals.

"I am very proud of President Obama's announcement today," Clinton said of the president's new series of executive actions. "In fact, I feel really good because I called for some of those measures a few months ago."

"Thank you, POTUS" [/url

Looks like another Clinton lie to me! No No

[url=http://www.augustawarriorproject.org/index.php]Augusta Warrior Project

Gpa

Jerry Mock

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
So let's see....a cop killer in Philly ambushes an on duty officer in his patrol car with a stolen police issue 9mm hand gun!
Let's see Obozo spin this one!! No No

Jerry Mock

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
So let's see....a cop killer in Philly ambushes an on duty officer in his patrol car with a stolen police issue 9mm hand gun!
Let's see Obozo spin this one!! No No

That's to easy..

Cop would get put in jail (if living)because he didn't get an FFL to furnish the said gun to perp...

Liberal Logic..

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3309 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post