DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Koski will vote for the retard Libertarian candidate. Is it Johnson?

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I have had some elections where I was torn about candidates. I threw my vote away when Obama was elected the first time, and regretted that decision. I bit the bullet and voted against Obama second time around, but was fairly vocal about my dislike for the candidate I felt forced into voting for. Did those words affect anyone else's vote? I hope not looking back. So now for me, it's all in when it comes to backing a candidate who is not HRC. Full throttle!

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6413 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot continues to babble Rolling

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
He should be in a home.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

"Put some jam on the bottom shelf where the little man can reach it."

"The Truth", it's just another liberal conspiracy!

Posts: 1235 | Location: Port Charlotte, Florida | Registered: December 16, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
What in the hell would a damn Brit know?

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
We do know this particular Brit is a comedian/entertainer, and nothing more, saddled with maintaining ratings. How low is the bar when comedians are a "trusted source" for the news? Has John Oliver ever received the Edward R. Murrow award? Banging Head

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Little Man, Village Idiot, and a Dumb A Z Z Brit, perfect combo.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
SMDH Roll Eyes

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I guess you were very proud of the biotch last night.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Wow...the Village Idiot is really in love with Killary! Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot wants a 3some with Billary and Little Man Larry Rolling

L8R, Mike

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Donald Gump got the beat down last night. Run Donald, RUN! lol
Smile

Straightline Innovations - Performance Parts -Enclosed Trailer Screws

Posts: 64 | Location: Charlotte, Tn. | Registered: June 05, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
Village Idiot wants a 3some with Billary and Little Man Larry Rolling

Lawrence.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 57chevy:
Donald Gump got the beat down last night. Run Donald, RUN! lol
Smile

Don't get too ****y yet. Working people may get excited about this and vote in droves.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6413 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I think Hillary showed her professionalism last night.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot, no matter what you put on you will always be a moron Banging Head
Guess you haven't seen the polls

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Hard to poll the dead people that will vote and the ones that vote about 6 times!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot didn't delete a post and then repost!

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
The SOB seems to be talking direct to you Mike.