DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
LOL with the West Coast Kingpin. Rolling

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Trump caught on tape making crude, sexually aggressive comments about women

Donald Trump bragged about groping, kissing and attempting to have sex with married women — and said he was entitled to do so because he’s a “star” — in a private tape published on Friday that threatens to envelop, if not sink, his candidacy just days before his second presidential debate with Hillary Clinton.

http://www.politico.com/story/...10/trump-wapo-229299

Trump is done with women and done with anyone with a family values perspective.

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
....and attempting to have sex with married women — and said he was entitled to do so because he’s a “star” —

If women didn't act this way, throwing themselves at rich, famous and powerful men, then men wouldn't act this way. It wouldn't get them women. Rich and powerful men have and will always act this way because it is offered to them. JFK, Bill Clinton, Trump, you could publish a list as thick as a novel. It's the way men are, it's the way women are and to be a gasp over it is naive. Hell, I had an attractive step daughter that was screwing a lead guitarist, while she was in med school, simply because she had to power to attract him and he was a rock star.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2337 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
11 years ago!!!!!!!!!!

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I don't approve of what Trump said 11 years ago. But as long as Bill and Hillary get a free unlimited immorality, lying and criminal enterprise pass by the New York media then anything goes on our side as well.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
But as long as Bill and Hillary get a free unlimited immorality, lying and criminal enterprise pass by the New York media then anything goes on our side as well.

quote:
But as long as Bill and Hillary get a free unlimited immorality, lying and criminal enterprise pass by the New York media then anything goes on our side as well.

For sure. Our country set the standard when it was ok for Bill to face f@@@ his employee and dribble on her dress. In fact we elected him after years of nailing anything that walked when he was governor. If Trump has views about women that some don't agree with, I could really never care less. We aren't electing him to mentor our daughters. We are electing him to fix our economy and stop the flow of sewage into our country. Something that the other side has expressed no interest in doing.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6416 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Maybe Marie is jealous?

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
We aren't electing him to mentor our daughters. We are electing him to fix our economy and stop the flow of sewage into our country.

Exactly! "Trump is done with women and done with anyone with a family values perspective." This kind of weak emotional thinking is a prime mover in putting our nation in the situation it's now in. What really matters most? A man that call a woman a kunt or a woman that want's to let 850,000 un-vetted radical arabs in our cou8ntry, and who's vision is a border-less America. I mean really, is there ANY comparison???!!!

Posts: 2337 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
It's now some sort of crime to hurt someone's feelings by telling them the truth. Give me an a-h0le that fixes the country, and I'm great with it.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6416 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
In other news, in 1984 Donald Trump left the seat up. Film at 11:00.

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Obviously Trump is done with anyone with a sense of right and wrong. This was clearly wrong.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
I find it hilarious that people are "appalled, dismayed, horrified; bewildered, confused, dazed, overwhelmed; agape,openmouthed, wide-eyed, and/or wide mouthed" at this..

Yet they "ho-hum" everything about Clinton.

We have people who can't believe anyone would say such a thing, yet watch movies with much worse language, or let their kids listen to a bunch of rap talkers (definitely not singers) and never give a thought to it, nor say anything.

For a Hillary supporter to say anything, is ignorance to the max.. To think Trump saying this is worse than Hillary defending slicky boy, and all the other corrupt things she has done is not worse is beyond ignorance it is stupidity beyond reason..

I can't think of any male who hasn't said, implied, or thought the same at some point in their past. And, I'll call a liar any female who says they haven't had similar thoughts and words..

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3309 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Dave, you mean like this one?

http://m.washingtontimes.com/n...vice-on-multiple-lo/

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I just find anyone that looks at the Clintons as a pillar of morality in America cannot be taken seriously

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
As I've said from day one the RAPIST SERIAL LIAR trumpster is PERVERTED and now has all of his suckered boobs sycophants making excuses for him all over the place!!!!!

All I have to do is scroll up a few posts and everyone of you a-line suckered boob "semi-stupid-voters" have quoted me!!!!!!

I notice all of you suckered boob "semi-stupid-voters" are now quoting me!!!!!
DID YOU EVER HEAR THE PHRASE "IMITATION IS THE GREATEST FORM OF FLATTERY"?????

Anybody that is in BED with the PERVERTED RAPIST SERIAL LIAR trumpster is in with the establishment cabal in DC!
Why do you think the Republican establishment rinos broke every rule in the book at the convention to make certain the VILE trumpster slithered into the nomination???????????????????

Who the Hell do you think he was referring to, Santa Claus?
He sounded just like the black lives matter nuts that want to kill cops!
Now the PERVERTED RAPIST SERIAL LIAR trumpster is whining about the treatment of blacks and hispanics, obviously meaning at the hands of the police!!!!!
This is just like "totus", taking the side of the gang-bangers over law enforcement!!!!!
What won't this egomaniacal clown do while whoring for votes and money?????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Rush to Express Outrage over Trump Video with George H.W. Bush’s Nephew
Anti-Trump Republicans

damaging tape, calls to step aside
Trump says 'zero chance' he'll end White House bid,

Can Donald Trump recover from this?

Augusta Warrior Project
FACEBOOK
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
s I've said from day one the RAPIST SERIAL LIAR trumpster is PERVERTED and now has all of his suckered boobs sycophants making excuses for him all over the place!!

And the Village Idiot shares his wisdom with us.

L8R, Mike

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Every news anchor that called this appalling I cal BS.99% of men have made simular comments when shooting the bull with friends.Well those that like p u s s y.Queers who the hell wants to repaet what they say.

I would be upset if he was talkiing about grabbing male parts.
Fix the economy,ship the spic's back to mexico and wipe the plate with ISIS and I am 100% satisfied that you did your job.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4205 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
Every news anchor that called this appalling I cal BS.99% of men have made simular comments when shooting the bull with friends..

Do most married men brag about trying to sleep with married women or kissing another women?

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Trans Lady:
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
Every news anchor that called this appalling I cal BS.99% of men have made simular comments when shooting the bull with friends..

Do most married men brag about trying to sleep with married women or kissing another women?
Some do.Especailly if the attemp was made before they where married . Last thing I heard was none knew if that was or was not before he was married.May have changed today,have been pushing paint brush not watching tv. Lots of men have had sex with married women. Keeping them happy and not wanting to bustup a marriage.Let him pay her bills and they provide the thrils.

Is it right? No but it happens. Some would never do it in first place.

I don't care about that part of his or anyone elses life. Means nothing. Has no effect on his ablity to fix the mess caused by 8 years of osama been lying and O'billary helping destroy America.

As for Kissing has many forms.Quick kiss mean nothing,deep tonsillectomy means .Stop the grinnen and drop the linen,stop the teasing and I'll do the pleasing,drop and spread wide for McBride to drill,fill and thill,yippee ki yay mother ,well you know the rest. Ok old line but has worked.LMAO

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4205 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post