DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Wow...The Village IDIOT is beginning to sound like a liberal that has something to hide and doesn't want Trump to turn on him when he gets into the Oval office!! Busted Rolling

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jerry Mock,

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I'll bet that the Village Idiot gots pants in high school a lot Ice Cream

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12297 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
The female officer has been charged with manslaughter 1. As she should be. Of course the woman did not become a policeman just to murder a black man, but she is like a lot of unbalanced cops out there who shoot first ask questions later. That was good back in the old days, but these ain't the old days. Case by case is the way it has to be looked at, and this was simply a case of a scared person with a gun shooting another person without one. I suppose the white D.A. is a retard as Koski would see it.

Your worse than a damn Democrat, Koski. Your a nothing and that's worse.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I haven't studied this at any length, nor will I, but what bothers me is the suspect, although hands are in the air he is moving towards his vehicle. I can't imagine the cops weren't telling him to stop where he was. Then he further leaned in the vehicle, they couldn't have know what weapon might be in there and thus were on heightened alert to a gun being pulled. Lastly he had a past arrest record and may (or may not) have been known to the officers. "In 1995 in nearby Osage County, officers said they saw him fire a weapon out a vehicle window. Records show Crutcher was ordered to exit the vehicle for a pat-down search and began making a movement to his right ankle before an officer managed to get control of him. A .25-caliber pistol was found in his right sock, according to an affidavit." One more low life nigger treated by the media as if he's an ordinary citizen, you know, just like you or me. Now, if he was wronged I suppose is debatable.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2356 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
One thing I don't is why the cops have to rush to action. You see these pursuits and the never rush to action. They always sit back and wait it out. Person would be alive had they taken this course of action.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12297 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I'm sure the Village Idiot will way in.

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Makes you wonder what goes on in some minds. Maybe in this case, the officer knew he did not have a gun in his hand, if he reached, just shoot him in the legs a time or two, then if he kept on shoot him dead center mass.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I don't know the truth of it, but I understand the officers told him to walk towards his vehicle. Don't know why. It sure seems as though this could have been handled differently. I really don't think she woke up hoping to kill anyone. But I do think she was scared to death, and had the nerves twitching. It looks like she may have made a mistake. That's a career where a mistake could cost you or someone else their lives.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6442 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Told you, the Village Idiot didn't take long

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Funny

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I call em like I see em, regardless of my political views. When your political views cloud your judgement, you are lost.
Now there is another one where the guy's wife recorded it. Totally justified IMO on that one. Unfortunately all of the focus goes on one mistake, and forgotten are all the officers who lose their lives in the line of duty every year.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6442 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Lost=Village Idiot

L8R, Mike

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Ted Cruz has announced on his Facebook page that he will support Donald Trump for President.

Here are the last two paragraphs:

Our country is in crisis. Hillary Clinton is manifestly unfit to be president, and her policies would harm millions of Americans. And Donald Trump is the only thing standing in her way.

A year ago, I pledged to endorse the Republican nominee, and I am honoring that commitment. And if you don’t want to see a Hillary Clinton presidency, I encourage you to vote for him.

https://www.facebook.com/tedcr...ts/10154476728267464

Posts: 2978 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Well there you go. Maybe Lying Ted can talk some sense into Koski.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Bucky, the Village Idiot is need going to the white costs after he hears this news...

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Good ole Ted doesn't want to get frozen out of the action now that things are looking more favorable for Trump. Is this non-professional politician willing to play politics to get a seat at the table???

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2356 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot jump on the Trump band wagon with Ted?

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Old Lyin' Ted could see the handwriting on the wall. Maybe Heidi gave him some advise.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Just another career politician knowing where his bread is buttered. He has all but fallen off the radar completely except for in Koski's world. Maybe he finally woke up to the FACT that the half dozen people who follow him will be aiding Hillary's campaign if they don't support the only candidate that stands between her and the White House.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
Well there you go. Maybe Lying Ted can talk some sense into Koski.

Rolling Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post