DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^Now that's dang funny Laughing

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot and sense? Ice Cream

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
SO the PERVERTED RAPIST SERIAL LIAR trumpster has shyt canned his list of fairly CONSERVATIVE judges for the Supreme Court he used to try and woo CONSERVATIVES and his number 1 guy now is a flaming queer!

Four, (4), count 'em, "semi-stupid-voters" weigh in, WEIGH in, not way in like one uneducated moron says, and only one has the sense to realize that there is more then the video shows!!!!!
Because she has been charged with some thing, probably by a gutless leftie, like you semi-stupid-voters are now, doesn't mean she is guilty!!!!!

NATURALLY being a suckered boob by the PERVERTED RAPIST SERIAL LIAR trumpster you've morphed into a left-wing loon, just like your cohort me has and you look at events from the lefty loon perspective!
There is no INDICATION in the video as to what is transpiring before the shooting!!!!!
This girl joined the force just to murder a black man?????????????????????????????

I see the PERVERTED RAPIST SERIAL LIAR trumpster's LOONY LEFT-WING tendency rear it's ugly head when he is sucking up to a bunch of porch monkeys in Detroit he is "extremely troubled by the shooting of a black man by the female police officer in Tulsa"! Just like "totus" he doesn't have a clue as to what was occurring before the shooting BUT the police officer was WRONG!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot claims he can count. I thought the only thing the Village Idiot could do was sit in his man cave and play with himself.

L8R, Mike

DRR Trophy
Picture of racerhog
posted Hide Post
Some want change in Washington....
Trump would be a big change for sure.....

Bob (Cowboy) Hogan
Monrovia SO-CAL

Posts: 3 | Location: Monrovia SO-CAL | Registered: August 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Not the Village Idiot!

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot, babbles about nothing again.

L8R, Mike

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Simple question BK.....

There's only Trump or Hillary. That's our choices this election. Like it or not. Tuff shyt.

So my one simple question is...

Which one would be worse for America?

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4476 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot and simple is a match Rolling

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I think even the perverted so called "conservatives" are about to see the light.

First Scott Walker, now Cruzer the Loser, have come out in support of Trump.

I know that burns a hole in the dumbass Koski's gut and I am glad it does.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot wouldn't know the difference No No

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Oh there will be a change. Trump has assured me in no uncertain terms that you, Koski will be on the first boat out of the U.S. He has determined that you are a citizen non gratis and cannot be trusted to remain in the U.S.

I think your destination to be Kenya.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot will be on a boat by himself. No person in their right mind would get anywhere near a boat with that moron I rule

L8R, Mike

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
Simple question BK.....

There's only Trump or Hillary. That's our choices this election. Like it or not. Tuff shyt.

So my one simple question is...

Which one would be worse for America?

wow.....it was a simple, one name, question BK

Well, since even that was to difficult for you to focus on, I'll rephrase it for you....

WHICH OF THE TWO AVAILABLE CANDIDATES, Donald Trump OR Hillary Clinton, do you, Bill Koski, believe would be the best choice to run America for the next 4-8yrs?

Mark your choice...(special instructions for the mentally challenged...mark ONLY one (1) box}
[]Donald Trump
[]Hillary Clinton

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4476 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Mofo is too ignorant to make a good decision.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I can't wait for the Village Idiot to answer the question No No

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
THE ANSWER IS RIGHT UNDER THIS SENTENCE!!!!!
Do you have a problem comprehending our language?????

The two major party candidates are cut from the same cloth and the PERVERTED RAPIST SERIAL LIAR trumpster is an albino version of "totus" with his lying and self-centered egomaniacal behavior!!!!!

Just how in the HELL can a sane person think the PERVERTED RAPIST SERIAL LIAR trumpster would change anything?????
The VILE BAS TARD has been bribing and working hand in hand with the WORST politicians for decades helping screw up the nation!!!!!
All the babbling and threats were just window dressing to draw in the "SUCKERED BOOBS"!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot, the only one babbling is you.

L8R, Mike

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
THE ANSWER IS RIGHT UNDER THIS SENTENCE!!!!!
Do you have a problem comprehending our language?????

The two major party candidates are cut from the same cloth and the PERVERTED RAPIST SERIAL LIAR trumpster is an albino version of "totus" with his lying and self-centered egomaniacal behavior!!!!!

Just how in the HELL can a sane person think the PERVERTED RAPIST SERIAL LIAR trumpster would change anything?????
The VILE BAS TARD has been bribing and working hand in hand with the WORST politicians for decades helping screw up the nation!!!!!
All the babbling and threats were just window dressing to draw in the "SUCKERED BOOBS"!!!!!

So, I guess you'll be voting for Mrs. Clinton then?
In my opinion that's a horrible choice. But that's your right.

Dave

F J B

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Dave, the Village Idiot has no idea

L8R, Mike