DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
A pair of spoiled childish egomaniacs doing the only thing they know how to do!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Two comments about the election.

(1) There is a world of difference between being hacked and your organization having an insider/staff member leak information. The Clinton organization wants everyone to believe that the Russians hacked their e-mails when in fact their own staff leaked that information.

(2) I did not vote for Trump, but I also did not vote for Hillary. Of the two he was far less offensive, but not enough to get my vote. In a few days he will become the 45th President of the United States, when that happens, good, bad or indifferent he will become our President. If that doesn't fit your agenda there is a bus leaving for Mexico or Canada every few minutes, feel free to get on one and go!

Bob

Posts: 3090 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
I'm not going any where!
I managed to suffer through the rapist and the half-breed illegal alien and I'm hoping that the Vile trumpster turns out to be a smidgen better then those other two life-long loony libs!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm not going any where!

Village Idiot, we could only be so lucky.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
quote:
I'm not going any where!

Village Idiot, we could only be so lucky.

Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
(1) There is a world of difference between being hacked and your organization having an insider/staff member leak information. The Clinton organization wants everyone to believe that the Russians hacked their e-mails when in fact their own staff leaked that information.

I hadn't read that. I have laid off the news since the election. Where can I read more about that?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6416 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm not going any where!I managed to suffer through the rapist and the half-breed illegal alien and I'm hoping that the Vile trumpster turns out to be a smidgen better then those other two life-long loony libs!

I haven't been here much as I've been in the tech section with Special Ed but I"ll tell you guys, its a toss up who is the bigger idiot, Special Ed or Koski Eyes

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Anyone else notice how many people were saying Merry Christmas this year? It was refreshing to hear so many people with the holiday spirit AND expressing their Christian religious feelings! It feels like the Natzis are no longer in charge!

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6416 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm hoping that the Vile trumpster turns out to be a smidgen better then those other two life-long loony libs!

I cannot believe you said this.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
It's there, plain as day, what's not to believe?
You don't think, with all the available evidence, that the VILE trumpster is a life-long loony lib?????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's there, plain as day, what's not to believe?

Village Idiot, you said it thats whats not to believe.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
So now, Fiat Chrysler is investing $1BILLION in Warren, Michigan and bringing 2 thousand jobs with it! So let's see... Ford is moving their production back to Michigan now Chrysler and Dow Chemical is building an entire new plant there! I loveit and he isn't even in the WH yet!! I heard a another company, Toyota I think was building a plant in Baja and was told
"Go right ahead" and we'll tag the 35% tax on every car you send across the US border!!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Poor old beat up John Lewis.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2337 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post