DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I can just see that old demented ignorant bostard setting there typing away with all that bullshyt rolling around in his stupid ass old brain, sweating, shaking, and in a freaking tisz.

I actually feel sorry for his wife having to live with such a s.o.b.

I can just see him in my mind looking like Bernie Sanders.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot doesn't look as good as Bernie

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12297 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot is still a dumb a z z!

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12297 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Trump has repeatedly said he is in favor of fracking, but states should have the ultimate say. You are for state's rights are you not?

Like it or not, single payer health care is here to stay. The only thing we can do is hope for some refinements. The insurance companies are all for it from the start. Insurance companies wag the dog.

I have supported tariffs on imports from day one.

He should modify his stand on immigration. There is no possible way to rid the U.S. of immigrants. The only course is to get them to paying taxes and take them from the welfare roles.

You, Koski, are a complete idiot. I hope you enjoy Hillary as president if she gets elected, which she will NOT. You should move to Africa.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wes, Africa already sent a Village Idiot here and they don't want another one.

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot babbles like the moron he is

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
“Let me ask you about a constitutional issue: liberty,” the moderator asked Cruz. “What about the liberty of the hundreds, if not thousands, of private landowners in Texas whose land would be seized by the government for what even some in your own party say would be an ineffective project? What about their liberty?”

Cruz responded by saying that he had been a longtime advocate for liberty, but added one stipulation.

“The Constitution also provides that property can be taken with due process of law and just compensation, and with respect to securing the borders, it is a national security issue,” Cruz said.

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
A "Republican" Supreme Court ruled in 2005 that taking land for the Keystone Pipeline was OK.

Cruz supported this.

Cruzer on the Pipeline

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BD,

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wes, Village Idiot will probably blame Little Man Larry.

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
They both fight to see who can get their heads up Hillary's stinking ass first in the morning.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Luzer said that in 2005?? But, but...wouldn't that make him a career politician??? Rolling Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Hell yes.

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Sorry Bill, but Ted Cruz isn't on the ballot this year or ever again.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I'm against the E.D. subject. I think it is wrong in most cases. It's one thing if done for public good. It's completely inappropriate if done for private profit.

So DT may not align with my thoughts on that. But HRC aligns with none of my thoughts, and Luzer very very few of them.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6441 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Still not a positive word about the PERVERTED RAPIST SERIAL LIAR trumpster from the SUCKERED BOOBS!!!!!

So you "semi-stupid-voters" are thrilled about your grandmothers, mothers, wives, daughters and granddaughters sharing public restrooms with SEX CRAZED DEVIATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More of this deplorable FLEEBAGGER shyt will be coming from the VILE trumpster daily!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I suppose you want Trump to alienate more people by making a point of being for North Carolina's law on gender sensitive bathrooms.

Your such a dumb ass and what's so sad is that you are too dumb to know it.

Trump

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot has no idea what he posts. Just like Ted Luzer, he babbles about nothing.

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Still not a positive word about the PERVERTED RAPIST SERIAL LIAR trumpster

How about three words?
He isn't Hillary.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6441 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Bucky, the Village Idiot posts without any proof.

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
There is no sense replying. You have lost your mind.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo